What goes on in Southern Chile...

What goes on in Southern Chile? Its topography is so unique and beautiful but I've literally never heard anything about this region before in my entire life

Attached: 400px-Natural_Regions_of_Chile.svg[1].png (400x899, 118.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivGseAdL2WU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares, Chile is cucked and is going back to commie monke now.

patagonia, you go there for vacation when you are tired of hot countries and you want to see penguins

Big black cock

I've heard those lands have a lot of beavers, they're a plague to this point. You're literally paid for killing the little fuckers.

White man's clay. Unironically the best place in the southern hemisphere.

Sounds like a fun way to earn a living. Can I go over there as an American beaver mercenary and pink mist them wearing NODs?

You spelt clock wrong

Attached: bbc.jpg (360x360, 10.59K)

Nothing stay away

Our colony.

For us, it's more common to go to Argentinian Patagonia, El Calafate and Ushuaia. Never heard about any tourism in south Chile.

mutt's law

Hicks and Literal Nazis and ethnic conflict

Stay away

>Never heard about any tourism in south Chile
There's a very nice national park down there (Torres del Paine)

You jealous because the North is overrun by Bolivian and Peruvian Indios?
Cone is ours and it is White. You can have the Mapuche jiggers

It's a very pretty place but only like 3 people love there. I went to Puerto Varas last year.

Beautiful lands that israeli soldiers keep burning

southern Chile is one of the most beautiful places on earth. A lot of similarities with Norway and New Zealand. Also people is quiet and mind their own business, at least on my experience.

complict in propagating the antartic lie

Maybe? In this video a South African guy went hunting so I don't think it's illegal for foreigners to join the hunting. They do seem to mostly use airguns aside of trapping so maybe it is required by law to only use those methods.
youtube.com/watch?v=ivGseAdL2WU

Attached: 1604862167320.jpg (128x126, 4.28K)

a lot if baby fucking and animal rape

/x/ here. It's supposed to be the new sacred land. A lot of jewery business around those parts, also, much of the land has been bought.

> A lot of jewery business around those parts
Banking?
Law firms?

Oh cool, so it's like The Philippines?

Chile has over 7,000 uninhabited islands

Do with this information what you wish

Some guy from Punta Arenas said that the climate is kind of shitty. Lots of icy rain, and lots of people end up with broken bones from falling downhill on icy roads and sidewalks.

Attached: Chile 11.gif (1095x1517, 585.17K)