Huh?

huh?

Attached: jewmagic.png (1012x364, 35.47K)

somebody bought
Putin will prob tap out

weird huh?

i wouldnt lose one second of thought what happens to the ruble right now since you will not find out who is turning which knob at what time or why. this thing can crater 30%, then spike 50% to spike further 10% or collapse 30%. or reverse. or partly and the again all over. or completely different. everything can happen in economic war, on both sides with high impact ammunition

gas

I'm more interested in why it's flatlined. and who exactly can do it and? putin is not exactly in a position, like in picrelated.

Attached: CNY-USD-2004-2011[1].jpg (767x300, 26.18K)

Duma put limits in to stop the Ruble from plummeting.

What happened here? How much ruble would someone have to buy to make the price shoot up like that? and why did they buy?

Looks like degenerates about to find out what it really means to be pegged

Attached: vg6rn (1).jpg (500x367, 19.74K)

It went exactly from 95 to 80, probably some sort of central bank price fixing. If you see round numbers like that it's most likely artificial.

Gold backing was introduced, you are watching arbitrage by insiders.

New class of oligarchs emerging? Or the current ones making even more money?

Well at least we know whats on your mind

Attached: 1644939681356.png (800x840, 308.21K)

yeah but this is google graph, which (presumably) should reflect some world median, not what RCB want it to be, right?

false graph

Also, today is a Saturday so markets should be closed. The only entity allowed to trade is the central bank of Russia unless there are some underhanded deals going on.

Not necessarily. As far as I know Google shows the official exchange rate, not the real one, and not a world average either. In Argentina we have a parallel exchange because our economy is in tatters, and Google still shows the official rate.

>Gold backing was introduced
This is what will make Putin a historical figure like Napoleon.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
EUROPE YOU SUCK

>Also, today is a Saturday so markets should be closed.
isn't it a thing of the past? I thought trading's done mainly by algorythms now 24/7. with just high level input from humans?

euro is collapsing as wall street is pricing in the conquest of EU by putin

>you thought we'd allow you to buy the dip, goy?

Attached: file.png (583x591, 55.04K)

oh ok didnt know what your problem was. i can answer. flatline = pegged, then freefloat. that was official policy of russian central bank. they had and operational band and a currency basket (usd, eur). they ended that policy in 2010

Well, you have two types of traders. Commercial traders who do wholesale trading, and normal people. Normal people absolutely can't trade when markets are closed. I don't know enough to tell you about wholesale traders, but there very few of those. The dip could've been caused by a wholesale operation, I guess. Maybe someone who knows more about this stuff could clear it up.

"Underhanded deals" wouldn't be apparent until the market reopens

People cant dump it
Im guessing
They also have 200bil in gold right?

is buying gold from russia still kosher? can they sanction that? and if yes, there will be still ones willing to, like china, india... of course they would want a rebate. what would that mean to gold market and market as the whole?

this
some hedge funds might want to crash the rub for fun ( and profit) while the Central bank will intervene to keep the rate up