Pureblood fags, we won!!!

My work place just informed us we don't need to wear masks indoors anymore in Commiefornia. (unless you choose to). The vaccine also isn't a requirement anymore aka no proof of vaccination is needed.

Never got the jab. I'm so happy!
WE WON!!!

Attached: 1632071770305.jpg (657x470, 32.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vaccination was never needed and now the cuck muzle isn't necessary either

Congrats user, still waiting for federal vaccine mandate to be lifted here so I can go back to work. Getting very poor and tired of cabbage.

Not so true. Don't fall for the "it's over" bullshit until they actually lift the mandates.
>vaccine passport still required to eat in Los Angeles County
>anyone involved in healthcare still has to get vaccinated + boosted

Congratulations user. You made the right call and not cucking on your principles has been rewarded.

Was never any enforcement of jabs here but I had a small group of pledditors at work who tried pressuring everyone into taking them. Fortunately my boss trusted my opinion about the experimental nature of this shit and supported us who didn't want to take it. Now that covid is over and forgotten, and this all turned out to have no consequences whatsoever for purebloods, they walk around with downcast eyes. One of them is constantly out sick now, kek.

>WE WON!!!
Except for all the people that got fired or had to quit their job already. They're still fucked.

at least they don't have vaxaids

they won too, job market is very favourable to employees right now

i switched jobs for 50% raise

lol you were wrong about vaccs and don't have balls to admit it

Attached: FH9-v0YXEAgC1A0.jpg (718x630, 40.94K)

Congratulations

We did it

kek

Attached: 1633117525145.gif (112x112, 24.06K)

>They're still fucked.
They were fucked either way. If they fired you over the jab, they were looking for any excuse to fire you for a long time.

Quitting your job isn't that bad when you work for literally insane people who demand you take experimental drugs to work for them. It's a good thing, really.

time was on our side because lies don t last for long

Attached: 1646432140837.jpg (576x458, 30.25K)

I was, and still is, 100% correct about the experimental injections.

We haven't won until every single person that pushed this shit on us is swinging from a rope.

we won, but at what cost

Normans killing themselves.

Im starting to get adds for my eggs for $1500 a piece, when I go on youtube.
>Got curious and noticed that one of the questions is literally: 'have you been vaccinated in any capacity against Covid-19
They even upped the age they are willing to take eggs from donors to 38 fucking years old.
>This company knows about the coming infertility crisis coming

Attached: 1519019426608.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

You tell us in 10 years

Have fun never knowing if a headache is a tumor because you took the gene therapy test... Wouldn't be the first time people get fucked by the government, nor it will be the last

Not zo fast, user. Zis is just temporary, for ze covid pass and thus ze digital identity implementation all around ze globe iz a zound success. You VILL need ze jab to enjoy in ze new connected society and be happy

Attached: 1629309934717.png (1085x1085, 831.37K)

damnnn too bad youve had multiple jabs throughout your life and you are circumcised

Congrats OP! You passed on US hard mode.

2 weeks, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 10 years

rofle :D

Attached: li.png (216x253, 90.74K)

Pureblood chad here. Just reminding everyone that mudblood has now been confirmed by the lords and saviors of I-fucking-love-science(tm) pledditors themselves:
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73

The untested, experimental clot-juice has now been shown to reverse transcribe intercellularly into DNA. What this means is that all the pfizer shills, the government bureaucrats, the medical "experts", pleddit and everyone else except Any Forums was wrong and that the test subjects are all GMO now. Filthy little mudbloods.

>b-but it's just in vitro
kek
>h-hasn't been confirmed to enter the genome
lol
>t-this doesn't matter
haha
>w-we always knew it would change our DNA
top kek

Mudbloods eternally BTFO.

Attached: pure.jpg (480x360, 10.31K)

I still am being denied services over here. :(

I thought it was good we were last to get the last trends like forced vaccination and such but I kinda forgot it goes the other way too and ,scarier thing, we may "forget" to drop the mandates due to incompetence :/

My school is based so it never required. But the other public college announced it would require it and a guy went nuts and threatened to shoot the place up. A week later everything was anmounced to be slowly being lifted. Everything but the cuck masks will be gone by next month.
Family and friends belittled me, and I couldn't go to some restaurants and cultural events I wanted to go, but it wasn't that bad as other anons, which I'm grateful for. The stress of being forced to leave school as a middle class zoomer did put a shitton of stress on me last year though. I will never forgive the kikes and this shit government.

Attached: 1645922317589.png (598x843, 255.37K)

I can't tell if that fucker was some sort of meta-ironic joke for those fags or what the fuck they were thinking.

Attached: 1626279479033.png (554x554, 133.37K)

Same here in Hungary. I got vaxxed tho, I am glad I did.

unironically this.