When American boys are first born...

When American boys are first born, they're often subjected to ritualistic sexual abuse in the form of genital mutilation. The proponents all show signs of Stockholm syndrome, and like most abused children, they go on to abuse children themselves. The procedure itself is quite profitable for the small collection of fetishists that perform it, as the pieces of skin are often ground into a paste and sold as cosmetics to be injected into women's faces ( to undo wrinkles and age related damage). This is the reason Oprah looks as young as she does. To break a man, you have to strap an otherwise perfectly fine baby boy onto a restraint device so he can't stop it from happening (can only scream out in terror for relief that never comes). Circumcised men are basically all brain damaged childhood sex abuse survivors. Their brains carry the trauma forever. This leads to psychological problems. Most people, cut or not, are cowards and will back down if it means avoiding confrontation with hostile actors. So, rather than confront it, they double down and rally around child sexual abuse torture and genital mutilation as if 3000 years of failing your children and following herd mentality like a herd of sheep is something to be proud of!

Attached: 1603006024257s.jpg (183x250, 10.55K)

yeah

Can't read long what say

Circumcision is cruel

I'll never forgive my christcuck father for having me circumcised.

Attached: images.png (212x238, 5.75K)

Uncut cocks are gross. No chick wants to suck on an anteater’s fucking snout. Unless you’re a fag, circumcised is A+. Deal with it.

>>Uncut pussy is gross. No dude wants to suck on roast beef flaps. Unless you’re a dyke, circumcised is A+. Deal with it.

You do realize that your anger is coming from your feeling that you were violated?
You are just trying to protect your ego, which I understand.
Your first and most important memory of your life was being raped and mutilated by a doctor who enjoyed your screams.

If I got my foreskin back I'd get it circumcised again.

It feels and looks great, love the friction. Who the fuck wants their dick hidden inside a corndog.

Your foreskin would role back during sex, so no anteater dick during sex. The foreskin is for protecting the penis outside of sex.
Basically, the foreskin protects the most sensitive gland in your whole body. Without the foreskin, the rubbing against your boxers desensitized your penis to the point that you have probably less than half of the orgasmic power.
What creates these weird kinks is likely because circumscision makes it so you need these wild and fantastic situations to get off on anything anymore.

Orgasm intensity is the same between cut and uncut men, a little skin has literally zero effect on that

Lmao when you fuck a chick you can't even feel it with your whole dick. You got fucked over bro.

OP, I know all this and didn't read because I gotta cope so
just remember this topic is super fucked and volatile
I'm cut

Taking off the piece of skin on the literal most vulnerable part of your body is not “a little skin”.
What if somebody lobotomized you, and said “whats the big deal? Its just a little snip?”

>he made the same thread with the same image again
jesus, dude.

Being circumcised is the reason I'm an anti-semite. They stole my foreskin and I will never forgive them. I met a jewish girl once and I punched her in the mouth, got kicked out of college over it.

WTF is wrong with you? Did daddy touch you improperly? A LOT of guys in their 40's/early 50's are cut. A bunch of jew doctors got together in the sixties and convinced stupid females (love ya' mom) that it was "medically the proper thing to do". There's nothing wrong with it and no, women don't complain or care. Yes, it was wrong, yes, I'd like to slice the nose off anyone who does it, but it isn't the end of the world.

t. got cut at 26
super happy about it
looks nicer, smells great, now have blowjob twice as often because gf loves it

Sure, but I think this should be exposed. Allowing your son to have a circumcision and bleed, pee, and poop all in the same area (the diaper) increases the risk of an infection.

You are a man, I couldn't care less. What concerns me is doing it on minors.

>cutting of pieces of babies to sell
>nothing wrong with it women don't care

Replace foreskin with clitoral hood. it's the same snip, the same piece of skin. We snip the foreskin that protects the clitoris so that men can rub it on their faces to look younger. Nothing wrong with it though.

Attached: 1643927937966.png (551x550, 333.68K)

the horror of my existence and my parent's ignorance is crushing

funny how anytime theres a thread on this the posters who claim to have been cut later in life (doubtful, shills about and liars are everywhere) always have this notable need to push it on others.

they are SO A-OK with what they chose to go through that they want to force their decision on others, by spreading false information, ignorant cultural biases or by attacking defenseless children. either way, it’s a case of the lady doth protest too much. those who on the inside truly doubted their decision need to ameliorate that cognitive dissonance by hearing the validation of others and convincing themselves of the rightness of their choice (buyers remorse/sunk cost).

Circumcision was made mainstream in the USA so that Jews could integrate/hide better

I'm not saying I'd force it on anyone. I just said that you don't have to be so depressed about being cut, because you're not missing on anything really. That's just my opinion as someone who experienced both.