These Idiots Will Rule Society If Russia Loses

Russia and China must be successful. If Russia survives the next two to three decades, China will naturally take the spot of world super power. Their economy will be unstoppable. They are actually smart and strongly care about educating their population, unlike American leftists who are more concerned about achieving equity than anything else, to the point that they support removing advanced math and science courses because niggers can't do math, and the future will reward populations educated in STEM economically much more than populations lacking STEM education. They just need Russia to simply survive.
twitter.com/AnnLesbyPhD/status/1500216041791651841

Attached: modern_american_professor.png (577x253, 53.45K)

Attached: bernkastel_hot_classy_old_world_smug_girl_feet_dark.png (1600x1238, 956.82K)

yep
2050 nato will be majority jihadis and fentanyl floyds genetically
meanwhile russia has the highest engineering phds per capita, and dominate fields of hypersonics and aerospace on a minimal budget
look it up, when nato wants to launch satellites or when elon wants to buy rocket engines, they all go to russia because they get it done reliably and 100 times cheaper

the future is russian

>the future is russian
and chinese

Attached: Chinese Classroom.jpg (1100x619, 134.78K)

You just won +1 points in your social score

better get used to chili oil...

These people will rule if Russia wins. Russia gave birth to globohomo with Trotsky and it's lies.

Attached: concentrate.jpg (542x1099, 269.92K)

Kill yourself namefag. Attention-whoring fuck.

These people dont throw you in a camp for criticizing them at least. They just ban you from a website.

meh, I'm at the point where as long as my diaspora wins, I'm content.

>These people dont throw you in a camp for criticizing them at least
Not yet

u mad?

Chinese food is delicious and I their chili oil only enhances the rich flavors present in such things as Har-Gao or anything else that can be found in a traditional Dim-Sum cart. It's no surprise Chinese cuisine is considered one of the worlds foremost besides Italian, Japanese, Indian and French.

Attached: 1646226230178.jpg (1890x1890, 940.33K)

larpers will rule?

How do these people expect a social credit based society to work if the it seems the ones with the highest scores will all be dead weight retard niggers

She needs a black to take reparations from her.
Probably will happen too. God has a sense of humour.

Wait a minute, are you telling me if, due to my brown skin (yes I'm brown, but with this flag, are you really surprised), I can stay in her house without her consent, and if she tries to have me kicked out, I can just tell her to check her wealthy Jewish privilege?

Not all forms of Trotskyism are bad.
Posadism is based.

>elon wants to buy rocket engines
Elon does not buy Russian engines or rockets lmao. Ignoring this retardation, SpaceX currently has the most advanced engine technology on the planet with the Raptors, although I will say he credited Soviet engineering for the design direction.

>These people dont throw you in a camp for criticizing them at least. They just ban you from a website.
Please tell me you aren't this fucking dumb. They try to cancel you which means you can't work which means you become homeless and starve, it's worse than a camp.

It gave birth to neocons and created a lot of the mess were in.

quite the self bump retardgger

You actually have to be a productive member of society to have a high social credit score. Niggers would drop all the way to the bottom. The Chinese would be throwing niggers into work camps left and right.

I don't want either to win. Your move.

look I don't care. are either offering anything or making promises and commitments to whites? no, they aren't. all they will do is try and convince you're they're "based" through unofficial channels ie shills. they won't commit to anything, they're just trying to use people

China doesn't give a fuck about its population chang .stfu chink nigger

>If Russia Loses
>"""IF"""

kek, OP is still unaware of how utterly doomed to a humiliating and regime-ending failure Putin's quagmire is.
UNINRONICALLY two (2) more weeks until Russia collapses.

born in Rody, PA
Pa rody

it's a parody account, thank god

Attached: 1608343924538.jpg (318x228, 15.37K)

Guys for fucks sake, know a troll when you see one. Ann Lesby? Lesby, Ann? Christ the absolute state of redditors on this board.