SHTF Antibiotics

Don't have a stash? NGMI... people you love are NGMI. Skip some tendies and go get some.
picture related is my standard inventory. I chose tablets where available to increase longevity of the product which will be stored in ideal conditions.
The order in the pic was primarily on advice of thenewsurvivalist.com/4-shtf-antibiotics/ for more info.

Attached: RateMyAntibioticStack.png (710x382, 33.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm
seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/198x/smith-lh-clinical_guide_1988.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hYxDuTfrP2Q
seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/199x/landwehr-r-j_orthomol_med-1991-v6-n2-p99.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And how do you get some?

Never needed antibiotics in 34 years

Spiders web works just fine

Tell me more, please?

All kinds of non-standard scenarios lead to lots of things being done that you've never done in 34 years.

OP is not aware that in America you need a prescription to get those. OP is a faggot and a nigger.

Lol I just purchase them on the internet. They arrive in 15-30 days. Even Ivermectin got a few thousand 12mg bastages.

the internet dot com, of course

Here is a guys tips regarding grid down collapse scenarios. The nice to have's and dangers, etc.

Attached: SHTF_Bosnia_Insights.jpg (1504x2964, 1.42M)

Doxycycline is literally one of the half dozen drugs I can think of where “expired” drug potentially becomes lethal. There are much better antibiotics to stockpile.

But you're wrong tho.
USG just authorized use of expired stockpile as well but incidentally that's not my proof. I offer none lol.

Attached: HouseholdChemistry.jpg (1628x1932, 460.8K)

Like what and what for?

Amoxicillin indications

Attached: Amoxicillin_Indications.png (362x312, 17.99K)

Azithromycin indications (Z-pack)

Attached: Azithromycin_Indications.png (724x391, 30.79K)

Give yourself pseudotumor cerebri, it’s a free country.

Or just acknowledge some of us are trained in such things and we are saying stockpile SMZ/TMP, it does nearly everything doxycycline can do without the minor risk of going blind in excruciating pain during teotwawki because your doxycycline went sideways on you.

Doxycycline indications

To avoid per Natural Tetracycline antibiotics – these drugs are not recommended for storage. They produce a toxic compound when they degrade, which causes kidney damage. Doxycycline is a synthetic tetracycline and does not form a toxic compound when it degrades.

Attached: Doxycycline_Indications.png (715x269, 30.83K)

>Or just acknowledge some of us are trained in such things and we are saying stockpile SMZ/TM
Fuckin' a can't find it.

Attached: TrucksStopped.jpg (750x1623, 220.05K)

Pushhealth.com
Just lie about symptoms and you can get all sorts of shit.

Attached: PrepChart.jpg (2700x3600, 2.92M)

Bactrim is a trade name. Think there are some trade names in other ones in foreign markets. Findable as “fish” antibiotics too. Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim.

Antibiotics are a total waste of time when you know how to use Vitamin C to its full effect. It's the safest, most versatile, and most potent antibiotic on the planet.
vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm
seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/198x/smith-lh-clinical_guide_1988.htm

Found it, thanks.
Thanks looking at these.

clean water delivered by trucks?? here it comes from the wall

Also just plain fasting.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYxDuTfrP2Q

appreciate it fren

Attached: 58531977_1626552317757339_r.jpg (477x269, 34.2K)

Watch the shills come out in force if this thread gets traction. (((big pharma))) hates nothing more than the man who has Vitamin C and knows how to use it.
Prepare to have your mind blown.
seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/199x/landwehr-r-j_orthomol_med-1991-v6-n2-p99.htm

>Antibiotics are a total waste of time when you know how to use Vitamin C to its full effect. It's the safest, most versatile, and most potent antibiotic on the planet.

Attached: bronn.gif (320x283, 1.12M)

(You) clearly haven't read the docs, nor tried it for yourself. Enjoy your (((prescription dependence))), faggot.

Metronidizole indications

Attached: Metronidizole_Indications.png (465x160, 16.39K)