Aus/pol/ chuds will defend this

abc.net.au/news/2022-03-06/sexual-racism-on-dating-apps-in-australia/100872332

Attached: chuds.jpg (1524x1424, 297.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1499639042207633413
youtube.com/watch?v=sRjMcMmANrQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9768183/Sydney-paedophile-tradie-raped-eight-week-old-BABY-locked-30-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU WILL FUCK THE ASIAN TWINKS AND YOU WILL STAY HARD AND HORNEY UNTIL YOU BOTH CUM!

What are gay orientals even like?

Kill all faggots and trannies.

Attached: DEATH TO FAGGOTS AND TRANNIES.webm (1280x720, 795.38K)

Daniel Andrews. MP.

Attached: 1642223098580.jpg (750x590, 75.28K)

gas all muslims

Kill all kuffar.

Attached: DEAD INFIDELS HAHAHAHA.jpg (960x720, 72.12K)

you will never be a woman ian

Your race will soon be extinct.

Attached: KUFFAR SLUT.webm (266x480, 902.75K)

You people laugh at toilet paper hoarders but you really don't have enough toilet paper yourselfs. The average person uses a roll a day so a family of 4 needs 30 rolls a week. Soon toilet paper will be worth its wait in gold because everybody needs it

Im Sudanese

oof, even the gays dont like manlets

I'd imagine just like regular Orientals. They're very feminine to begin with.

i dont use toilet paper cause i dont let shit bother me

I'm sorry brother. Are you a Sunni Muslim, a Shia dog or an infidel dog?

Attached: That's a nice vehicle.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 124.49K)

I go through about 6 rolls a year. Most of that is used to wipe piss off the lid.

I use wet wipes
Infidel dog, fren

>does nofap
>doesnt do noshit
ngmi

Faggots should be fed alive to crocodiles.

fuck chinks, and fuck faggots. I'm hungover as a motherfucker, fonephagging and not doing the list. make of it what you will

Can unvaxxed visit the states yet? I want to do Appalachian trail. Mayswell make most of my Unemployment.

LMAO LMAO LMAO AT CUMSKIN PINKO NIPPLE AUSSIE BABY FUCKERS
KEEP CRYING FOR ASIANS
LMAO LMAO LMAO YOU WILL NEVER BE SUNNI MUSLIM
FUCK CHRISTIANS
SUNNI ISLAM IS THE ONLY ANSWER FOR KAFFIR DOGS
>She graduated at the top of her class at Katoomba high school.
>In high school, she realised she did not share the same beliefs of specific Christian doctrines like the Trinity and rejected them.
>This eventually led to on her path on Islam, and her conversion 30 years later.
>In 1961, when studying at the University of Sydney, aged 18,
>she met and later married her Chinese Muslim husband, Mohammed Ameen Hussain, aged 26.
>They had five children: Dawood, Karim, Omar, Sam, and Imran.
>With a growing interest in Islam, she moved to Malaysia with her husband and three younger sons.
>In Malaysia, she graduated from a Diploma in Sharia law and a Masters in Comparative Law from the International Islamic University in Malaysia.
KEEP CRYING FOR SUNNI ISLAM
SUNNI ISLAM AUSTRALIA 2050

Attached: Jamila Hussain and Chinese Muslim husband, Mohammed Ameen Hussain.jpg (610x459, 51.05K)

ALL RACES OF SUNNI MUSLIMS ARE UNITED AGAINST THE AUSSIE CUMSKINS AND KIKE JEWS
THE SUNNI MUSLIM ASIANS ARE STILL FUCKING YOU CUMSKIN PINKO NIPPLE AUSSIE CUMSKINS AND KIKE JEWS
FUCK CHRISTIANS
>Jamila and Mohammed Ameen were married for 33 years until he passed away in 1994 unexpectedly at the age of 59 in Malaysia.
>Jamila became a widow at the age of 51, and raised her three youngest on her own. She settled in Darwin for a short period of time before moving back to Sydney.
>Jamila then became a senior lecturer in the Faculty of Law and research associate at the University of Technology Sydney.
>She was an expert in South-East Asian law, Islamic law, Muslims in Australian society and Muslim women.
YOU INFERIOR CUMSKIN AND KIKE KAFIR DOGS

Attached: Jamila Hussain and Chinese Muslim husband, Mohammed Ameen Hussain.jpg (604x451, 108.67K)

LMAO LMAO LMAO AT CONVICT CUMSKIN PINKO NIPPLE AUSSIE BABY FUCKERS
NOTHING WILL STOP SUNNI ISLAM
FUCK CHRISTIANS
>Be Sunni Muslim
>Be Chinese Sunni Muslim
>Mohammed Ameen Hussain
>Have Jamila Hussain as your wife
Jamila Hussain was born in 1942 in Katoomba, Australia.
ALL AUSSIE CUMSKIN BITCHES LOVE SUNNI ISLAM

Attached: Jamila Hussain.jpg (1250x916, 185.64K)

topkek these asian cucks couldn't handle everyone taking their women so they become fags

most worthless race bar none.

What really happened to Warnie?

Attached: 1C1B3007-AB06-4E57-A694-78E01950F83B.jpg (750x884, 188.03K)

Stan Grant proving he is spineless and has dyed his face in poo
twitter.com/i/status/1499639042207633413

> Chinese
> Australian
> Mardi Gras

why do none of these together make sense?

How can people think having sex with an individual is some universal right that can never be controverted by "inherent characteristics". This is really the worst kind of racial gaslighting and guilting I think they're mad because they're ugly, don't want other asians, and are mad huwhite cuties stick together.

Attached: 20220121_114609.jpg (466x262, 71.02K)

LMAO LMAO LMAO JUST LIKE BABY FUCKING CUMSKINS RAPING THE LITTLE CUMSKIN BABIES
LMAO LMAO LMAO JUST LIKE ALL THE ANGLO AND BRIT AUSSIE BABY FUCKERS
YOU FINGER THAT BABY'S ANUS AND WHILE YOU RUB YOUR NASTY ROCKSPIDER PEDO FINGERS ALL OVER YOUR TINY PISS WEAK 1 INCH AUSSIE DOG COCK.
YOU EVEN FUCK YOUR OWN BABY AUSSIE SON BECAUSE YOU ARE CONVICT CUMSKIN PINKO DOG
WORTHLESS SON OF A WHORE AUSSIE MOTHER GAVE BIRTH TO YOU CUMSKIN CONVICT PEDO INCEST RAPE DOG
LMAO LMAO LMAO SUNNI ISLAM IS WHAT YOUR WHORISH AUSSIE DAUGHTER AND FAGGOT AUSSIE SON WILL WRITE AND SPEAK WHEN THEY KNEEL FOR MUSLIMS
LMAO LMAO LMAO THE AUSSIE ROCKSPIDER PIGSKIN JOHN HAMILTON DOYLE
youtube.com/watch?v=sRjMcMmANrQ
STILL LOVES THE LITTLE KIDS GETTING FUCKED
WHAT A SUBHUMAN SON OF A BITCH CUMSKIN AUSSIE PIG WAITING TO BE BEHEADED UNDER FULL AND TOTAL SHARIAH LAW

Attached: JOHN HAMILTON DOYLE AUSSIE PEDO.jpg (670x611, 109.91K)

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO KEEP CRYING YOU ROCKSPIDER AUSSIE BABY FUCKER CUMSKINS
THAT IS WHY AUSSIE CUMSKIN PEDO FATHER GO TO THE PHILIPPINES OR SOME 3RD WORLD GOOK SHITHOLE AND MARRY SOME BAR WHORE AS A PISS WEAK CUMSKIN EXCUSE OF A SMELLY BROWN GOOK WIFE. POP OUT SOME HALF AUSSIE CUMSKIN HALF FILIPINO GOOK CHILD AND RAPE THE FUCK OUT OF IT LIKE ALL AUSSIE PEDOS. FUCKING THE LITTLE HALF AUSSIE CUMSKIN GOOK MUTT KID WITH YOUR PISS WEAK AUSSIE PAEDOPHILE 1 INCH ROCKSPIDER DICK
KEEP CRYING FOR SUNNI ARABS YOU INFERIOR KAFIR DOG

Attached: MICHAEL DAY AKA SUMMER DAY.jpg (1908x1146, 310.73K)

He got Carradine'd

LMAO LMAO LMAO AT THIS AUSSIE BABY RAPING WOMB FUCKER
LMAO LMAO LMAO KEEP CRYING YOU AUSSIE CUMSKIN ROCKSPIDERS
JUST LIKE ALL AUSSIE BABY FUCKERS IN AUSTRALIA RAPING LITTLE BABIES
BRYAN MICHAEL GRANGE
DISGUSTING PAEDOPHILE TRADIE WHO RAPED AN EIGHT-WEEK-OLD BABY AS WELL AS TWO TODDLER GIRLS IS LOCKED UP FOR 30 YEARS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9768183/Sydney-paedophile-tradie-raped-eight-week-old-BABY-locked-30-years.html
YOU ARE FUCKING AUSSIE CONVICT WHO FUCKS LITTLE AUSSIE BOYS AND AUSSIE GIRLS JUST OUT OF THE WOMB YOU CUMSKIN ROCKSPIDER
KEEP CRYING YOU INFERIOR AUSSIE FIRST FLEET BABY FUCKER

Attached: BRYAN MICHAEL GRANGE PEDO TRADIE.jpg (634x797, 48.52K)

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO AT YANK JEW KIKE BABY FUCKERS
LMAO LMAO LMAO ROPE YOURSELF YOU PISS WEAK YANK COCK SUCKER
JUST LIKE ALL MENTALLY ILL AUSSIE SLUTS
HOW MANY MORE KAFIR DOG WOMEN DO WE SUNNI MUSLIMS HAVE TO FUCK BEFORE THE AUSSIE PIGSKIN UNDERSTAND HE IS DOOMED UNDER SHARIAH LAW
2050 THE AUSSIE PIG IS DEAD FOR GOOD
WHAT IS LEFT OF THE AUSSIE PIG WILL BE DEAD IN NURSING HOMES CRYING ABOUT HOW THE SUNNI MUSLIMS HAVE WIPED THE INFERIOR CUMSKIN AUSSIE PEDO ROCKSPIDER CONVICT FIRST FLEET SUBHUMANS
ONLY THE WORDS OF ALLAH WE RING IN THE EARS OF YOUR GAY AUSSIE SONS AND SLUT AUSSIE DAUGHTERS

Attached: GAY KAFIR AUSSIE DOG.webm (640x360, 2.1M)

mogging your wife this hard what a chad

LMAO LMAO LMAO AUSSIE CUMSKINS
YOU ARE ALL ABUSED VICTIMS AT THE HANDS OF YOUR OWN PIGSKIN ROCKSPIDER PEDO AUSSIE FATHER
YOUR PISS WEAK AUSSIE CUMSKIN BABY FUCKING FATHER MADE YOU ALL SUBMISSIVE TO ALL FORMS OF ISLAM, EVEN DOWN TO SHIA DOGS
THE AUSSIE AND YANK PIGSKIN DOGS CRY WHEN A SUNNI MUSLIM BELTS THE FUCK OUT OF A SMELLY CUMSKIN CONVICT AUSSIE DOG
IT IS OVER FOR THE PINKO AUSSIE PIGSKINS

Attached: AUSSIE CUMSKINS LOVE ISLAM.jpg (940x588, 157.27K)

this has been happening for at least a decade. it's cause some dudes (at least, before) would say "white only" or whatever. only asian boys complained. says a lot.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO YOU AUSSIE CONVICTS KEEP ABUSING LITTLE KIDS ALL OVER THE WORLD YOU ABUSING ROCKSPIDER AUSSIE CUMSKINS
YOU BELONG ON THE GROUND BLEEDING TO DEATH
YOU FUCKING INCEST AUSSIE DAUGHTER RAPING AUSSIE CONVICT FATHERS WILL DIE IN THE NAME OF ALLAH IN FRONT OF YOUR DRIVEWAYS AS SUNNI MUSLIMS AND SHIA DOGS STAB THE FUCK OUT OF YOU SMELLY AUSSIE BABY FUCKING CONVICT DOGS
CUT THE THROATS OF EVERY SMELLY CONVICT PIGSKIN BABY RAPING ROCKSPIDER
SHARIA LAW IS HERE
THE CONVICT ANGLO WILL BE DEAD AND BLEEDING ON THE STREETS

Attached: MICHAEL DAY AKA SUMMER DAY.jpg (634x881, 207.83K)

>"I feel I am an outsider," he said.
>while in another country
"oh no how could this happen to me"

Attached: 9b76e060d8602d52a45f275322676f2ced192bdd32fca235187368b9bad7af4b.jpg (600x600, 25.63K)

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO AT YANK JEW KIKE BABY FUCKERS
LMAO LMAO LMAO ROPE YOURSELF YOU PISS WEAK YANK COCK SUCKER
JUST LIKE ALL MENTALLY ILL AUSSIE SLUTS
HOW MANY MORE KAFIR DOG WOMEN DO WE SUNNI MUSLIMS HAVE TO FUCK BEFORE THE AUSSIE PIGSKIN UNDERSTAND HE IS DOOMED UNDER SHARIAH LAW
2050 THE AUSSIE PIG IS DEAD FOR GOOD
WHAT IS LEFT OF THE AUSSIE PIG WILL BE DEAD IN NURSING HOMES CRYING ABOUT HOW THE SUNNI MUSLIMS HAVE WIPED THE INFERIOR CUMSKIN AUSSIE PEDO ROCKSPIDER CONVICT FIRST FLEET SUBHUMANS
ONLY THE WORDS OF ALLAH WE RING IN THE EARS OF YOUR GAY AUSSIE SONS AND SLUT AUSSIE DAUGHTERS

Attached: YOU GAY KAFIR AUSSIE DOG.webm (1334x750, 2.52M)