Open youtube

>open youtube
>see this
Is it over for the west?

Attached: jewtube.png (1820x875, 1.68M)

Youtube needs a community standard against basedfaces in thumbnails

So what does Any Forums think of family guy?

Not if you watch good YouTubers
Kys

Do you know it's based on your viewing habits right?

They already do have a community standard against based faces in thumbnails

Attached: 4565432345654323566543.png (640x480, 151.93K)

Before in 2020 graduated highschool we had a black retard name Eli who would always ask for piggyback rides and loves family guy. He was our entrainment during boring days.

>using tor

All is lost

I also hopes he kinda burn in hell but I feel somewhat bad that God made him retarded and black

Was he a good kid?

You same fucks post Putin pictures
Russians weren’t white according to Any Forums 3 weeks ago
Timeline shift

When you go on Youtube for the first time it looks like this but if you focus on searching & watching videos on serious topics you won't have tik tok videos anymore. That's the only thing I can positive about Youtube.

No lmfao
Fucker was a little demon he roasted everyone and retard strength.
We treated him like a human instead of like a retard which made it better

They shows you videos they think you will be interested in. When I open Youtube I see all carpentry videos, guns, and Mel Gibson highlights. Yours is faggy shit. And you are not sure if the problem is with the West or with you?

when I open it after clearing my history I get Quran reading recommendations...

why is

S
O
Y

changed to based?

I will go fight for Ukraine any day. I already got a tattoo on my arm and posted it on Reddit. It says "Russian warship go fuck yourself!".

I would go fight, but my wife says I can't go, so I am supporting them on the sidelines.

Attached: faggotface.jpg (1078x1482, 475.53K)

That’s not what I meant fag I’m pointing out hypocrisy. If someone gives me two options the zog West and zog East why claim Putin is white now?
>also bots and shills

Nice Reddit spacing for back faggot