Why are spics so violent? Even Africa isn't like this

Why are spics so violent? Even Africa isn't like this.

Attached: AI-CH908_LATAM_G_20140412014204.jpg (555x670, 103.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/41412605/THE_MODERN_CONQUEST_OF_EAST_AFRICA_COMMUNIST_INVASION_AND_THE_PLUNGE_INTO_ECONOMIC_ENSLAVEMENT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Spanish left them with bad institutions. Whites basically just raped and plundered and they have remained that way ever since because of colonialism.

I highly doubt most violent crimes are even recorded or summarized in statistics in most african countries. Latin America has a cartel, mafia, whatever problem. Africans just kill each other on a whim.

You clearly have no idea whats going on in africa. There are many organized crime rings, slave trades, seperatist armies, child soldiers, because of the stain of colonialism.

Caribbeans are negroids, there's your answer

Climate change

Pretty sure they were making pygmies in the Congo slaves and cannibalizing them before the west got there.

All those countries are full of "excellent black gentlemen."
You don't see this kind of stats in latino countries with little to no slave trade history.

Colonialism.
>The catch-all phrase to explain nigger activity.
Colonialism causes inner city decay
Colonialism causes high out-of-wedlock nigger birthrates
Colonialism causes systemic racism
Tl;dr Niggers are nigger are niggers worldwide. It's just their nature.

Systemic. Racism.

Aztecs gonna aztec

Yes because redrawing borders with zero regard for ethnicity has absolutely no deleterious effect on a population whatsoever. Colonialism was a mistake and if you continue to rationalise it then you actually deserve to be ethnically replaced and raped by globalism

>testosterone_chart.jpg
basado

The Congo number is definitely a ballpark one, South Africa probably fairly precise

Toxic masculinity.

>pretty sure they were making pygmies in the Congo slaves and cannibalizing them before the west got there.
What do you mean they? Africa is a continent with 54 countries. It is not ethnically or culturally homogenous.That is like comparing a pole to a scot, or an italian to a slav, completely different culture and people.
>Colonialism.
>The catch-all phrase to explain nigger activity.
No this is genuinely caused by colonialism. The berlin conference, and other such meeting decided the borders of africa, not the people living in the lands, causing conflict. It is like if someone cut off fucking all of the east coast and gave it to Canada, or if one day japan was decided to be apart of china. People will be upset and the instability gives space for criminals and child armies to take advantage and think they can choose how people should live.

Always remember: most crime is the result of genetics, white collar crime included.

>It is not ethnically or culturally homogenous.
True. There are 5 major races in africa, at least. I always love it when a black person in America thinks they built the Pyramids. That's one reason we know we came from there. Meanwhile, most the rest of the world has vast regions of one race group.

>The berlin conference, and other such meeting decided the borders of africa, not the people living in the lands, causing conflict.
Lol are you one of those nazi chuds that think ethnostates make the problems magically go away?

>there are 5 major races in africa
Not true. There are 3 ,000 ethnic groups in Africa. For example, in my country, sudan, we have a few major ones like sudanese arabs, nubians, dinka, and baggara arabs

50K for Brazil is just mad, that’s the equivalent of a large towns population being murdered every year

No, I'm talking about the berlin conference with bismark that had countries carve out african borders. Not a nazi.

in africa the population is still too young
once the 18-24 year olds become more dominant as a % of the population, you will see those numbers skyrocket

in fact the most violent african countries are in the south, where the population is older on average compared to the rest of the continent

>Not true. There are 3 ,000 ethnic groups in Africa.
We're talking about different things I suppose.
Pygmies, Khoisan, Bantu A, Bantu B, Afro-Asiatic, and whatever is going on in the north.

But what is wrong with African borders? How would the Africans have done it?

Pretty sure with the current regime in Rwanda it's lower.

>Why are these violent subhumans even more violent than these other violent subhumnas

>redrawing borders with no regard for ethnicity
So you’re saying that diversity is not our strength?

It’s the Aztec & Mayan blood

I hate spics so damn much, they’re disgusting, unintelligent creatures. Funny enough my hatred doesn’t compare to theirs since mexicans seem to hate other spics and vice versa.
What should have the Spaniards done? I can’t imagine what they stumbled upon when they first landed

kys you subhuman faggot.

Attached: 1646420951109.jpg (1080x598, 234.09K)

it's because niggers are too dumb to even count murders and half of them live in ooga booga tribes anyway.

t. works as a prosecutor in Brazil. Sometimes I just fill-in the same form but with different names over and over all day because it is all just the same niggers killing each other over drugs. I will quit waging in 5 years, hopefully. They are making the new prosecutors do 'diversity training' here, which is just richly stupid, clown world doesn't even begin to describe it...

>because of the stain of colonialism.
Ignores the Communism invasion of the 60-90s lmao

Fucking hate zoomers so much

>academia.edu/41412605/THE_MODERN_CONQUEST_OF_EAST_AFRICA_COMMUNIST_INVASION_AND_THE_PLUNGE_INTO_ECONOMIC_ENSLAVEMENT

The current conflict is because of the ethnic groups fighting for independence. Ideally, each group with enough standing would get their own nations, like in europe, or in asia.

>nooooooo being colonised is actually a good thing
>t. Some arab in sweden
of course

Attached: 1505079115472.jpg (960x958, 49.89K)

You linked a conspiracy article that talks about how the UN wants a world government and then went on for 4 pages about jews. No one gives a fuck about jews here. You have clearly never been to the countries you call shit holes and the like.
>Ignores the Communism invasion of the 60-90s lmao
The conflict I speak of predates the mid 20th century. Communism was only in fucking 5 or 6 countries, and for the literally less than a decade retard.

Wow, I can't believe what I'm reading. So you really think multiculturalism is bad? You think every ethnicity should have their own country just for themselves? That isn't very not nazi of you.

>tranny hands typed this
without these borders you would have hundreds of different tribe territories each of which hates the other tribe with constant never ending war and fight for resources and land and also just because they don’t like the other nogs with slightly bigger noses or smaller ears
i mean modern west cucks pretend that having a big mix of mutts everywhere prevents racism and genocide but hutu and tutsi niggers are genocided each other none the less
don’t pretend africa wasn’t a shithole before colonialism