We are safe in Poland. Thank you to Ukranian Army for defending us from Russia

We are safe in Poland. Thank you to Ukranian Army for defending us from Russia.

Attached: 201B7293-8A5E-48F9-B4AF-6F4329A3A4EE.jpg (768x1024, 172.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8fsVzyj-PA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>memeflag
opinion rejected.

as long as those kids marry white people I don't care. I hate seeing niggers bring along their sheboon wives who shit out 8 kids

Your propaganda is weak vatnik.

pic is from a cyrilic shithole
also ukrainian niggers not allowed in poland

Nigger flag = not true
In Kraków, I'm seeing the usual number of niggers - low to none

>as long as those kids marry white people I don't care.

End yourself, you fucking nigger mutt.

Attached: 1644418929619.jpg (820x694, 55.61K)

Why weren’t these animals, their spawn, and the whores who mated with them put to death? That’s what any sane and civilized nation would do.

And you are making the fallacy that every single individual is nothing more than the average of their group.

Disgusting.

I know this is supposed to be a demoralization slide thread but those are some cute girls.

Nigger lover

The average of a groups is what matters in society.

>toddler with American flag

Attached: 1642033757891.jpg (1271x720, 39.88K)

We live in the information age. It is so easy nowadays to make an assesment on a case by case basis. The fact that you go out of your way to use really low resolution data can only arrise from bias.

Cyrylic writings on buildings :-DDDDDDDD

How do they always get the 10/10 European girls?

fake and gay.

The information age doesn't prevent niggers from nigging when there are enough of them. Looks like you should start importing Somali like Sweden and find out

Because those girls are middle class women who are the MOST sensitive to virute signalling and what better way to virtue signal than to have a refugee or whatever flavour of the month ethnic along for the ride?

But user, we dont use such letters in Poland

Attached: B94E0138-7D88-4D49-9B6C-C8C4E8E4E59D.jpg (640x318, 40.53K)

why can't you get any white pussy but a black man can?

>t.

Attached: 1625727663205 (1).jpg (420x277, 49.59K)

doesn't browse pol

Wtf is Д and Г ?

Not all. Swedes are in the position they are in now cause they let any dumb retard in.

He has a point. There aren’t enough blacks in eastern Europe for the niglets to reproduce with. By the next generation their kids will not look very black. These black men have basically fucked their nigger bloodlines because they wanted white womenz n shiet. Happens to blacks in America all the time. I went to school with very few “black” kids who actually probably had more than 55% African DNA. I’ve seen mulattos in public with kids that are blonde haired and blue eyed.

I dont care that youre going to start a war im having fun on an asian pedophile forum. Im tired of seeing pictures of innocent black people on /pol like theyre the same as everyone else. BLACK PEOPLE ARE A DIFFERENT SPECIES EUROPEANS ARE MORE HOMO SAPIEN THEN BLACK MEANING THEY ARE MORE ‘BLACK’ THAN AN AFRICAN TECHNICALLY, TECHNICALLY AFRICAN PEOPLE ARE LESS BLACK THAN EUROPEANS BECAUSE THEY ARE 19% GHOST SPECIES. AFRICANS ARE A DIFFERENT SPECIES, LESS HOMO SAPIEN THAN EUROPEANS WHICH MEANS THEY ARE LESS ‘BLACK’ THAN EUROPEANS WHICH RETAIN OUR HOMO SAPIEN DNA FROM AFRICA. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS DIFFERENT SPECIES BEING PROPPED UP AS INNOCENT AND PAMPERED THEY ARE AN ARCHAIC SPECIES OF HUMAN AS DIFFERENT AS A VULCAN TO A KLINGON. THEY ARE DANGEROUS AND YOU DID NOT COME FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE AN ARCHAIC SPECIES AS DIFFERENT THAN YOU AS A DAM CHIMPANZEE. Need a reference? Interbreeding with archaic hominins wikipedia. I rest my case..

a real world use for nogs
youtu.be/k8fsVzyj-PA

The propaganda at work, user. Being pozzed by social media and friends turned these women into mindless zombies, there is no saving them. At least it seems that the fathers of the children are still around

not an excuse for why you are racist cause black men can get white pussy and you can't

fpbp