Are redditors actually based?

Are redditors actually based?

Attached: 2man8gfjaml81[1].jpg (587x482, 47.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/t5326s/warning_graphic_school_battle_aftermath/
reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/t51zpq/shared_by_ukranian_army_soldier_on_his_facebook/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the reason why we arent getting to see much war footage is because the russians are actually smart and not allowing their soldiers to have cameras. keeping information like this from your enemies is critical

Attached: 2345345454.png (231x266, 27.8K)

reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/t5326s/warning_graphic_school_battle_aftermath/
Nice try DEBOONKer. But it's real. Here's the video from after they shelled them nigger. Maybe instead of just FAKE NEWSing everyone and saying to go back actually take 5 seconds of your life to investigate this shit instead of just reflex gagging at anything that makes you uncomfortable. They are ACTUALLY this dumb. The post got removed by the moderators for doing this.

Ukraine is waging that although it cannot secure victory for itself it can actually create it's own propaganda by simply letting his soldiers take as many photos and videos of destroyed russian equipment and so too with the horrors of war, that by the simple fact that it comes from Ukrainians will mean that Rusia is the source of such horrors and therefore turning the world against it.

So... the midwit meme is true?
Redditors are so retarded they're based.

Yep.

You don't know what's real and what's not. You're cherry picking exciting stories using confirmation bias because you have no life and need constant entertainment.

>CHERRY PICKING!
>FAKE NEWS!
>DEBOONKED!
>NOT REAL!
>YOU WEREN'T THERE!
>LALALALALALALALALALALALA

Attached: deboonker.jpg (2000x2000, 292.67K)

Imma go ahead and say probably.

Attached: reddit vs 4chan.jpg (1683x521, 71.54K)

God I miss the Syrian General threads... Better times.

What is the original image that's posted in the screenshot? Anyone make out what it says?

Go to redddit where yo belong.

>just cuz i got proven wrong doesn't mean i have to admit it i'll just keep pretending
>no YOU'RE reddit!
what a faggot

Thanks lad. I got tired of responding to this idiot.

Now that's what I call Reddit Gold.

Attached: redditgold.jpg (720x1025, 109.95K)

reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/t51zpq/shared_by_ukranian_army_soldier_on_his_facebook/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

russian army is fucking scary, precision shelling leaving the walls and windows intact, the sick bastards even went in and repainted the gym floor

accidentally based

You've never spent time on a battlefield have you? Do you even know what "shelling" is? You expect fire and brimstone? That isn't how that works retard. You see all that white shit on the floor? That's white prosperous! Maybe get your head out of your ass and get a fucking dose of reality!

Attached: blackanonhere13.jpg (1200x797, 169.39K)

dangerously based