Wheat price goes from $850 to $1150 per bushel in a single day

No more Belarusian potash. No more Russian nitrogen. No more Ukrainian Wheat. Mass starvation incoming.

Attached: Capture.png (759x524, 25.69K)

Because we only live off bread, right?

Attached: Shit.jpg (320x294, 21.32K)

Indian nitrogen MOONING

That is $11.45, retard.

Wheat is a major source of global calories. Calories > everything else when it comes to not dying of starvation.

Its really measured in "bushel" ?

:D :D :D wtf

Percent wise it's the exact same thing though

Attached: k.jpg (225x225, 3.49K)

Nice. Now a loaf of bread will be $10

>Mass starvation incoming
the average american carries a 2 year surplus of calories on them at all times just in case of situations like this

Attached: USA_citizens.webm (480x640, 3M)

>why did everyone use practical measurements for everything instead of useless arbitrary ones?!111

Wheat up 75% for the year. People will die because of this. Africans and Indonesians and other poor people.

Attached: Capture.png (755x800, 52.73K)

Based. Thanks daddy Putin for depriving americans from fast carbs.

I bought the top on friday an im down 10%

We're right at the peak of the winter harvest too, it couldn't have happened at a worse time

Pray for the leafs. They are going to starve thanks to US globohomo and BLM

Not in America, but higher prices yes

>Canadians will starve because one of their major export crops is selling for much high prices
wut

This. It's all food and goes into the same pool, just different skins. A farm will produce roughly half an elephants worth of food each harvest but elephants don't respawn.

>it couldn't have happened at a worse time
pure coincidence ;^)

Yeah, I cant believe how lunatic they are with theri sanctions.

Despite all their golobohomo pretense, they dont give a fuck about third worlders dying. because that is what will happen.

Bro the animals we eat also need to eat

No but if wheat prices go up very thing else will follow after.

I'm sincerely looking forward to seeing less obese people. it's a fat chance I know, but a man can dream

>eating carbs

Attached: DhccDVUW4AEoRzX.png (834x818, 152.26K)

Do you give a fuck about 3rd worlders?

sure. Why not, as long as they stay in their countries. them starving to death could lead to millions of refugees by the way, in even bigger numbers than we have ever seen before.

>People will die because of this. Africans and Indonesians and other poor people.
Based

Maybe Putin will be one of the greatest benefactors of the USA by ending your fat pandemic for good.

Carbs are fine if you're not vaccine injured

Isn't wheat like horsefood or something? Why do we even need it lol

>Mass starvation incoming.
Not for America.

And lefties have been boo-hooing about farm subsidies for decades. Food supply is a strategic resource.

Attached: 1591315951069.jpg (300x250, 81.32K)

There's no fucking way we aren't headed for a world War right now