Polacks hate thread, WAR EDITION

Recently in Poland we're facing possibly the largest racist action ever happened against any nation ever. Hatred against Russians is greater than against Jews in nazi Germany or anything else you can imagine.
Every day our internet is flooded with thousands of comments urging to kill all Russians worldwide and destroy Russia with NATO nukes. Everything with even slightest relation to Russia is boycotted and destroyed. Our national dish is called Rus dumplings so the roasties all around the country walk into grocery stores and change the labels into UKRAINIAN DUMPLINGS. When Cola announced they wont leave Russian market Polacks on social media started an action of pouring it into the sink. Those morons want to even ban Russian gas and coal despite 2/3 of our gasoline comes from Russia. Polish zoomers gathered on discord are spamming Russian chans and internet with photos from Ukraine and some retarded memes. They really believe no Russians know what's going on there and it convince them to stop this war.

Of course we also get cucked towards Ukrainian refugees. Our prime minister announced huge gibs for them. Few thousand of council houses in our biggest cities, ready to settle for poor families are now sized and dedicated for Ukrainians only. We are in the middle of the greatest recession in last 25 years. But if you simply ask how our country will be able to feed few million people more, they call you Russian troll or Russian spy.

Worst thing is everyone here wants a war. Average Polack is more eager for this than average Russian or Ukrainian. It doesn't matter thousands of Russian rockets are pointed directly towards our cities, ready to turn them to dust. They really believe very next day after NATO declaration of war American marines will storm Crimea and our country will remain untouched.

For whole my life I've never seen such a collective NPC madness. Lost all faith in this nation.

Attached: 7ae.png (600x702, 191.72K)

nigger what?

Attached: 1646264675208.jpg (303x335, 59.86K)

The good thing about this shitshow is that to showed me Poles are even more retarded than us

stfu Maciek. I don't want to be dragged into nuke war because of your national small peepee inferiority complex

UUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH AAAA -- AAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1646240876165.jpg (927x1024, 400.33K)

Poland is not based at all. My countrymen are the most retarded NPCs ever lived. Conservatives worldwide praised us for rejecting woke propaganda but the main reason behind it was we were cut from main stream medias due to poverty. In few next years Poland will replace Sweden or Canada as a poster boy of global cuckoldry.

Because Catholic poles hate Orthodox psya krev and are very pleased by its demise in classic slavic meatgrinder war.

Attached: 1499788809388.png (1200x1000, 546.48K)

Why would putin nuke Poland? Nothing of value for him, you dumb shit.
He would nuke US, UK...whoever. that would be a message to everyone else to get in line.
You arent shit, neither is your country. Why waste a nuke when you will be on your knees either way.

>UUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH AAAA -- AAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ah yes. Beautiful polish language

Sorry op, this is my casual anti-Russian sentiment.
Now I finally feel in synchrony with the rest of the world.
I am one with the rest of the universe.

> This

Europe is finished guys. Hate to inform you but the chequered flag has been waved. Russia was the last 'power' of Europe and is being defeated (probably ultimately will be dismembered). There is not a single significant country left on the European continent. We committed suicide over a period of 200 years.

Oh shit, I don't read social media but it sounds retarded as fuck. Yeah, we are retarded as fuck. I want to be annexed by Germany.

Attached: Vatnetto.png (650x650, 30.8K)

Nuking UK or USA would meet with instant counter attack . While nuking Poland... not so much.

For the Love of God, never give us nukes. We drop them immediately on Russia, Ukraine, Germany and Izrael

Attached: Kapitan_bomba.jpg (315x359, 13.52K)

Check Polish twitter or wykop. This shit is everywhere

Unlike slavs, we have at least some integrity. We agreed if you were attacked, it was the same as an attack on US. Where would we be as opposed to you Nancy's.

>beating niggers on mass, west cheer for you anyway
>our eternal enemy is getting beaten into insignificance without spending single Polish live
>We are drowningin desperate white slavic pussy
>our stock market is as green as your recruits puten sending to die

Attached: 1503778277005.png (500x500, 12.5K)

nope. the problem is that most of media was german for the long period. And the media in foreign media nurture our national complexes. The most pro-Western are people who did not live in the West
US, UK, Monachium, Milan, Oslo - all in these places are russian oligarchs or their families. there is even a russian joke that a nuclear war breaks out and the Russian government deliberates on whom to drop bombs. At the end of the joke, it turns out that the only place where there are no families of oligarchs is Russia itself and they nukes Russia

Proper NATO response could take weeks. Until it we are left vulnerable for Russian rocket attacks as they are able to reach every major Polish city from Kaliningrad. I don't want any civilian casualties here.

Fucking pussy

NATO should attack Russia.
>But my nukwear howocaust, baaaaaaah!
Too bad, so sad. If they don't want to get nuked, the commie vermin should've never stolen nukes from us. Start whacking commies or disband NATO, because they're just a money making club then.

Attached: 1566691115346.jpg (1920x1200, 363K)

This thread is brilliant.

> dumb Maciek wants to sacrifice his country in someone's else war one more time

Why I'm not even surprised? Guess you're content with the output of WW2 on our territory.

No one cares about you bro. I don't even know what poland is even known for.

>NATO should attack Russia.

Only if the main battleground will be somewhere between Siberia and North Dakota. Stay away from Europe mutts and mongols.