No More Brother Wars

LOL

Attached: image0.jpg (824x612, 94.08K)

300 more lbs and that man could be your brother too

I support russia just because the ukraine shilling here is so obvious. If everyone I hate supports ukraine, I can go by that alone my choice is to support whatever it is they do not support.

Is boopy recruit doing well these days or was he killed?

Ay Putin NIGGA WHAT DA FUQ IS YOU DOIN?? Send my cousin Lil Boopy to da frontlines you wrong nigga

PRIVATE BOOPY REPORTING FOR DOOTY

simple as senpai

>I support russia just because the ukraine shilling here is so obvious
And the russian shilling isn't?

>I support russia just because the ukraine shilling here is so obvious
idiot.

Yeah Ukraine is known for hacking elections, having troll farms, and being an imperialist powerhouse that loves refined propaganda aimed at west to undermine. All leading to their ultimate goal- taking over Russia.

You stupid American fuck week ago you didn't even know where Ukraine was on map. Be quiet you fool.
You can barely support your 450lbs ass, let alone this aggression of the Russian Federation.

>I support russia just because the ukraine shilling here is so obvious. If everyone I hate supports ukraine, I can go by that alone my choice is to support whatever it is they do not support.

Attached: russian_soldier.png (1280x1280, 1.2M)

Attached: retard.png (353x571, 71.9K)

Whiter than you, mutt

>t. mutt

If arabs aren't white then turks, Italians, and Greeks aren't.

>shit tier green text

These people are so fucking stupid, they think Putin is some sort of savior when he's just as evil as the globohomo kikes if not worse.

Om nomnomnomnomnom

Attached: 0B9CC056-0553-4F80-BE82-7B34E1A5289F.gif (480x440, 3.53M)

now you're getting it

fuck you barbarian trash

Attached: 774317-middle.png (900x790, 116.45K)

NPC retard

kek

imagine the lack of education needed to come to this conclusion

Words

There's a shill raid right now and you're bumping their threads.

>8 out of every 10 threads are PRO RUSSIAN (for some retarded fucking reason)
>"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THE UKRAINE SHILLS HERE!!! AHHHHHH"

It has nothing to do with education. It is emotional reactionary thinking. People you hate tell you to something (“support Ukraine” “get the vaccine” ) so you do the opposite to spite them.