Deleted in reddit - Hohol with 8 years of paramilitary experience refuses to die for globohomo

It seems hohols are starting to catch up.

Attached: 2022-03-05_17-59-06.jpg (736x703, 179.83K)

What a faggot, no wonder women don't like beta cowards.

how dare he not die for the jewish comedian! stupid incel!

>op made his own post on reddit
uh huh, sure, post proof hole hole.

>beta cowards
You mean people who hide their flag?

Attached: zelensky.gif (576x698, 554.77K)

Attached: 1646114732186.png (491x539, 221.63K)

It was somewhat believable until the old man mask thing.

> 8 years of paramilitary experience
> paramilitary

what the hell does that even mean? larping with your butt buddies in the forest?

99% chance it's a larp.
But legitimate posts like this will pop up if some kind of war comes to Western Europe.

The GRU are not sending their best to reddit

Fake and gay, especially so since it's a reddit post.

sounds okay even with the "im literally a navy seal" larp...until "i bought an old man mask to avoid the draft" kek no

>one upboat (by the OP)
>who immediately reposts it to Any Forums
fake and gay

fake but correct

Still though. Hes right and based hands wrote that post

>I am not going to the meatgrinder so in my tomb a femnist call me privileged, abusive or other things.
One day these used up roasties will be raped and beheaded by the barbarians. It won't be pretty and I won't celebrated. But gods if I'm holding back from killing myself because I wouldn't miss it for the world.

the pot calling the kettle black

Obvious Larp but its true. You're either fighting for Globohomo Jews or Russian Oligarch Jews. Any Forums is a shithole these days so all you see are shill posts and propaganda, but the truth is this war is nothing but whites killing whites for Jewish interests.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (589x398, 37.69K)

>says point by point every russian narrative
its fake and you have no proof otherwise

Pretty much

Attached: FMuKY4YXoAI5Ihw.jpg (1140x893, 134.3K)

OP hiding the fact he is the one who posted it by hiding the name and the fact that it was posted 4 seconds before his screencap

>im a navy seal
You believe this larp shit?

Women are the ultimate betas then.

Sounds like part time soldiering or reservist. In which he would be one of the first to get called up

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

based, Russia can only make Ukraine stronger.

Dying for your country is one of the dumbest things you can do, especially these days when European nations have been ruined. You are really dying because the wealthy politicians of your country made some geo political decision the test is just a sales pitch to convince you to be cannon fodder.

This is the shitiest larp I have ever seen, only kekistan flag would take a screencap.

This is the only intelligent poster int he thread.

>Don't support the current thing, huh?
>You just lost your place in line at the roastie cock carousel, buddy.

Attached: 1646180002633.png (1096x1358, 690.66K)