Biden BEGS Maduro for help

In a desperate move, Biden has effectively recognized Maduro's government and has send senior officals to restarting the oil trade with Venezuela, to replace the russian oil.

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-03-05 200546.png (673x827, 345.2K)

Kek

Don’t even bother, weren’t they just trying to kill Madura last year. And now they want help?!

The antichrist world order wants help and is terribly honestly sorry for whatever evil they’ve done in the past. Will you accept the challenge?!

Attached: Reaction image n.jpg (400x500, 71.73K)

> Madura
Maduro*

Thats a pretty good move to be honest. Although I doubt it will work long term, Maduro is going to use the money to get more weapons and become a dictator similar to kadyrov that would betray biden the moment they stop buying oil. Although its a great way for the US to acquire cheap oil and securing the only threat in South america

Brandon on his campaign
>we need to switch to renewable energy
>climate change

Brandon in 2021-current
>begs OPEC to pump more oil
>begs Venezuela for oil

LMAO... the US is truly a paper tiger, not even 2 weeks and tbey are kneelling at the Bubuzuelan dictator.

What about Covid? Did everyone forget?

Maduralh ibn fatheadurlah

I:P Masquerena*

Hm sweaty, war cures covid.

I hope this beaner regime does not fall for mutt tricks. If they have a bit of dignity also

Imagine being Juan Guaidó right now, he was one of the first political figures to congratulate Biden on his victory.

Attached: 39EF9D6F-A2A8-46C2-84EC-EF89DA787BEC.jpg (2870x2151, 1.09M)

Maduro cigars are my favorite type

picrel, my all time favorite sticks

(Inb4 i love putting black pipe in my mouth)

Attached: Padron-1964-Anniversary-Series-Principe-Maduro.jpg (950x1025, 149.18K)

Negotiations should be successful as Maduro is part of the global family.

Attached: maduro jew venezuela.png (720x797, 323.97K)

If gas prices keep skyrocketing everything halts in America, people will starve and riot. Diesel is foundation of our entire economy, without it nothing can be made or moved.

hell yeah American solidarity brother, we gotta cultivate those south american fuckers instead of cut them down

The fuck is covid? Some decentralized video platform?

Biden already beat the Covid epidemic with his strong leadership

lol this is getting pathetic and maduro probably fucking hates biden anyways and will take the opportunity to make him look like a fool.

No bro. Food spawns on shelves and light switches create energy. Just ask any city dweller

Venezuelan oil is just about the lowest commercial quality available. But Psaki wouldn't know that.