What are the odds of the russians either staging a coup or killing him...

What are the odds of the russians either staging a coup or killing him? The international community will never allow Russia to be a normal country again as long as Putin is in power. If nothing is done, Russia will forever be seen as a boogeyman evil country.

Attached: vladimir-putin-og.jpg (600x315, 21.91K)

I think the odds are slim.

Look at every Russian leader before Putin. All made it.

>normal country
By that you mean they won't get trannified and ethnically replaced with niggers by their glownigger puppet government for globohomo?

I think a 1991 style coup will happen in the next couple months, desu, especially if the war doesnt change dramatically for russia in the coming days.

100%

DAMN! Corona just got another.

It won't happen. Russia already is and always has been a boogeyman evil country.

Like it or not, he will be executed when he's caught. It's pretty much inevitable at this point. Whether it'll be the West that gets him or one of his own people comes down to a 50/50 chance.

Fair, but the world has changed so drastically since then that you can't really look at historical trends to predict the outcome of this clusterfuck

the west strategy is to make the oligarchs turn on him
that, and not a popular revolt, is the only option of removing Putin

>Look at every Russian leader before Putin. All made it.
You know, except for Lenin. And Trotsky. And the Romanovs.

didn't they have a succesful coup in russia already in 19 somethings?

i only know from watching death of stalin

Not that great. I actually believe the sanctions and especially anti-russian quasi racism hysteria will unite the masses around him by making his "Russia against thé West " narrative legitimate.

I think he also have more control on oligarchs than western leaders hope.

that would be bad for everyone. just wait for Ukraine to get taken over so we can finally do some real peace talks.

Russia will likely be willing to bend very far to remove the sanctions

do you think, he will get a heart attack first, and then one of his generals will take charge and be overthrown shortly after

what if they gave russia ukraine, on the condition they showed the real news of what was happening there. Imagine

>The international community will never allow Russia to be a normal country again
True
>Russia will forever be seen as a boogeyman evil country
Always was

There is no idiot to believe it ends with Putin. I mean cats have nothing to do with Putin. Or Japanese language course on Coursera. Or playing Witcher. You just enjoying ruining Russian lifes

Russia gets Ukraine no matter what. They have taken it. The peace talks will be what we get in exchange for lifting sanctions.

I say Russia hands over the Kaliningrad Oblast to either Europe or America. It's a strategic position, giving it up would signal to the world that Russia is looking for peace and trying to integrate their much needed new land/people into the country.

>You just enjoying ruining Russian lifes
Russians ruined the lives of 40 million Ukrainians. You deserve to suffer

I'm interested in how the West storming his nuke-proof bunker to get him has anywhere above a 1% chance of happening.

Don't cry if they decide to make us all suffer with them

>I actually believe the sanctions and especially anti-russian quasi racism hysteria will unite the masses around him by making his "Russia against thé West " narrative legitimate.
This is what i want and what i fear at the same time
Nazi Germany 2.0 incoming, hope the West is ready for the monster they're created

Sneed

The big mistake of the Western faction of globohomo is to think they can make Russia into North Korea 2: Electric Boogaloo and somehow win from it. It will only cause pain in the West and already is.

Russia has been getting used to various sanctions over time, this isn't new. They've been considering shifting their focus to the BRICS and this will only encourage it. The more the West do this, the more it will play into the hands of China and closer Russia-China ties which is the biggest disaster for the Western faction.

Remember that they tried very hard to split off Russia/USSR from China way back. To have them forced closer together again is full retard self own move.

Very very low unless Russia actually starts losing the war. At that point, it's either nukes or suicide.

Suicide is the only option.

>Whether it'll be the West that gets him or one of his own people comes down to a 50/50 chance.
50 50? Are you fucking retarded? Even IF Putin ever leaves Russia again, which frankly he probably won't, killing him could easily cause a war if he was still in charge at the time.

Assuming this guy is dead or leaves office within the next 10 years...

Who is his successor?

You are delusional if you think they will allow Russia to survive this. Just replace Putin with some other oligarch and everything will be fine? No. Not even close.

Russian Federation has to go. Balkanized and dismantled and made into a bunch of smaller weaker states with pro-western governments.

That is the only thing that will satisfy the West after this.

Stay strong, I don't like what you're doing in Ukraine, but I understand where you guys are coming from. I just hope that one day France and Russia will be the naturals allies they are but thing isn't looking good right now.