/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Geopolitics General #1781 - This map makes shills seethe uncontrollably edition

Ukraine, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Palestine, Yemen, Burma, and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Mariupol kotel'd, clashes in Sumy, Kharkov being shelled
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
Russia and Ukraine are still in talks over cease-fire.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/theragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880
twitter.com/suriyakmaps

PT:

Attached: 1646517726741.jpg (1280x898, 244.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
t.me/alexmehacarmel/534
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
pravda.com.ua/news/2022/03/5/7328458/
nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1500244647712538626
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nuke Poland
fpbp.

why

Attached: 646456969416.jpg (856x1280, 116.32K)

Nth for worldwide fertilizer shortages

THAT MAP IS WRONG

Attached: 16465043027260.png (896x724, 964.14K)

wtf is a "war crime"?

Attached: 1438287106800.jpg (240x232, 6.67K)

It's all a distraction. The (((COVID))) narrative is now losing its efficacy and jews are less able to effectively instill fear in the public because:
>A) The data is undeniable that the clot shots are killing and injuring people
>B) Most of the NPC public in the West is already vaccinated and sides have already been chosen, any more shilling will only cause a possible uprising or great civil unrest to the point of violence
Fear is essential for control, so now there are endless reports of (((possible nuclear war))) and the forcing of a two sided narrative (Ukraine = Good & Russia = Bad)
>Classic division and conflict strategy.
To (((fix))) this "conflict", they will soon provide the solution to these fears. It will likely involve citizens giving up even more rights and the sacrificing what's left of a people's sense of nationalism for NWO globalism.
>They are also destroying the US bio-labs in Ukraine to cover up these crimes against humanity.
All the non-stop Ukraine and WW3 (((media))) coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were previously springing up worldwide. It also handily distracts from Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the vaccine passports that are quietly getting approval in multiple states and the BLM communist just nominated for SCOTUS. Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.
For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders” along with most other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 537357537575227.png (679x476, 455.63K)

Remember Raqqa and why mutts plowed it to the groud, almost every single building?
Yes, nobody wants to fight is cities. Just to much hiding spots.

So i take it overall this russian offensive has had its hiccups but overall ukraine should fall soon. What impacts will this have on Turkey, Poland, Romania's foreign policy? It seems the USA is less capable than Russia in the european theatre just as it was in the middle east.

>What does it mean to discontinue Visa and MasterCard? A card issued in Russia will not work abroad, a card issued abroad will not work in Russia. Tickets issued in Russia will work there.
t.me/alexmehacarmel/534

i think most online shopping from russian stores is no longer possible if you're not russian
idk how they'd ship anything to you anyway if countries blocked plane traffic

Tactical nukes fucking WHEN

when you lose the world and do not have the geopolitical power to silence the bitches.

When you put your peepee on a girl poopoo without her knowing about it.

Bro, we need your fertlizers. But if for some reason our gubrnmint jews out like Bennet on shabbat, don't hold it against me ok?

It's what you're accused of if you lose

Attached: 1646430907703m.jpg (1024x473, 61.32K)

Soon baby darling hush now

Did it hurt your feelieweelie?

A N I M E
N
I
M
E

Attached: 57f282874cc4a6686c3042aa392c196a.jpg (750x1375, 137.11K)

Vlad Putin is God's choice in this thing. He is paving the way for a greater Christian empire
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Step out of his way or get stepped on.jpg (454x435, 57.53K)

Checked and concernedpilled

russians googling bennet

Attached: photo_2022-03-05_19-22-57.jpg (1276x827, 48.89K)

BREAKING: Russian saboteur known as the Nude Babushka has gone on a rampage in Kyiv. 37 civilians have been confirmed killed and eaten. Ukraine is calling on NATO air strike to take her out.

Attached: AB12899C-1C87-4BE8-B4AB-65668F6B03AF.jpg (640x422, 41.2K)

isisboo is BUILT for the Big Black Chechen

Something my dad did once

DEATH TO JEWS

DEATH TO JEWS

DEATH TO JEWS

Attached: 1493325243460.png (861x825, 908.01K)

It's when you kill everybody in an ambulance and say "maybe they were Russian, idk..."

Attached: 2022-03-03 17.43.43.png (609x342, 63K)

Any gainz today? Qrd?

Sink their one flagship

>Secret police kill their own negotiator
During the detention, the Security Service of Ukraine shot and killed a member of the Ukrainian negotiating delegation in Gomel, Denis Kireev. He was suspected of treason.
pravda.com.ua/news/2022/03/5/7328458/

Globohomo looking more and more like the dictators that they claim the other side to be.

Attached: SINKSINKSINKSINKSINK.png (669x919, 500.92K)

Irina is cute.

Attached: 1638105869015.webm (1920x1924, 275.14K)

I just want to know if any reddit trannies have died yet

How is the USA capable in the middle east?

something that is ok when the people on 'your team' are doing it but not when others do it

>Bro, we need your fertlizers
Monke want all of banan
>don't hold it against me ok?
I'm just waiting for the Great European Golodomor
Brazilians and slavtugalians are cool tho

what is bennet?

>saw the whole thing go down
>battery was low

Attached: 1482583103252.png (461x519, 47.08K)

>Bennett flew to Berlin to meet with German Chancellor
maybe he's negotiating a deal? he spoke to putin,zelensky and now the german guy all today. might also be hedging his bets and talking to the euros to torpedo the iran deal from the euro side too

Russians were transporting ammo under red cross symbols. They are entirely at fault for anyone targeting protected targets.

>firstoids need this explained to them

your mom gained another 20 pounds drinking semen

soon

the initial offensive was weak, after that they ramped up but are still relatively careful because civvies
Shills are focusing on a "if russia has casualties then it means it is losing" narrative which is of course wrong. Ukraine has many more casualties but even if it didn't, it's >muh k/d/ ratio cope than amerimutts love every time they lose a war. Russia is winning and is winning easily and fast
this will only accelerate with time as ukraine runs out of equipment and supplies and morale while russia can just throw in more troops and equipment, only a tiny fraction of its army is within ukraine right now

So then where are the ammo crates if they were Russian Saboteurs?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-06-08-00-10-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1440x2071, 1.09M)

Sounds like some shit the butthurt belters would do, and you know it cuckhole

our PM
well yea people have never experienced a case where international credit\shopping stopped working before. i ordered some stuff from russia occasionally

Sorry Ukraine-bros but it’s over for you. You’ll be erased and capped by this time next week

Attached: 15483301-88E4-437A-A3AF-0AF33B80F973.jpg (1284x1350, 1.06M)

That's very mean paprikanigger. Next time instead of Trianon I hope you get Fouranon.

Attached: 1646038626635.jpg (711x1024, 95.29K)

>Bennett flew to Berlin to meet with German Chancellor
>maybe he's negotiating a deal?
oy vey i am a good goy occupying palestinian clay
kys faggot

Attached: 1482582944610.jpg (782x782, 108.21K)

>talking to the euros to torpedo the iran deal from the euro side too
they want to go back in.
Its done, theyre going back to the deal this week and Bennett will have to piss and cry for a while

she's getting fat

>gun down civilians
>call them saboteurs
>get award
This might explain why hohols claim thousands of russian casualties
they're counting all the ukrainian civilians they kill as russian troops LMAO

I don't think i'll be that soon, but it will be effectively over before the end of the month

chechens built for BBC

Attached: chechen.png (676x562, 872.9K)

I legitimately cannot see how Russia does not lose the war.

Attached: froge.jpg (300x168, 6.34K)

Pigbros I don't feel so good

TAKE COVER!

Attached: dt.png (1360x659, 438.5K)

by it winning which it is already.

why do I keep seeing this pic everywhere lol what's the context

Please shut the fuck up already, ALL of your hot takes are worthless
.when was the last time your cucked shithole stood up against the CIA rebolutions...oh wait

The IMF just bought grease for peanuts and moved on
Are you even greek

Worthless fukin retard OMAO

They unironically do, they count them as Russian saboteurs even though they're Ukrainian. They even get some of them to admit things like "yeah the Russians paid me $5000 to sabotage gas pipes".

Ukraine
>Posts verifiable pictures of Russian dead and destroyed equipment

Russia
>Look at these patches of cloth! Trust us bro! We killed a gorillion hohols today!

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Um sweety, got proofs on these ebil russhits dressed up as nurses?
I think all that bird semen fucked with your brain man.

Define your win condition first

Why so angry, bro.

Wait and see

that's not what i said

right but what i mean is that usa failure in syria reshaped how middle eastern countries viewed usa capabilities. If usa fails completely in ukraine and it falls in less than a month than the way countries like poland, romania, turkey and even germany is gonna change. US will show itself as being incapable of exerting power in the european theatre. This will be a big deal i think

Are you talking about that obviously fake picture from twitter?

Russians already have supply routes, why the hell do they use ambulances? It's not like they are under siege or something

>The initial offensive was weak
You sound like twatter

Attached: 20220305_200227.jpg (512x512, 58.44K)

>updated on 06/03
Fake as fuck. It’s the 5th. Tired of these Russia shills

By taking over Ukraine, which is something that is already happening.

Another thing will be the economic consequences and what it does with Ukraiine after the victory, but for now, they are clearly set for Kiev no matter what.

Rude

What happened with the 40 mile convoy to Kiev?

I read that wrong. Forgive my esl brain.

she got a bf, so no point
I wonder if she could get some tits out of turning into a hambeast

Maybe look harder.

Attached: FNAcshBXwAcp-jN.jpg (1607x1004, 289.42K)

Attached: 1627393086998.jpg (256x256, 21.36K)

Hey, uh, potatoes don't need fertilizer, right? Gulp

>when even hoholcopemaps seem to bad for you
ngmi nigger

Russian team rushing B

Attached: FB_IMG_1646459440462.jpg (720x406, 33.7K)

Doubt

Zero sign so far Kyiv is in danger of falling. Ukraine is beating back their attempts on the city with ease.

Ukraine is going to be another gay Eastern Euro shit hole. Everyone is going to be surprised for some reason when Azov gets purged and their leadership becoming gay trannies like the rest of Euro populists

Yeah they're trying to gaslight us. My country is falling for it too, they say we're the 6th since 5 minutes ago.

The Pig of Kyiv ate them all and sold the footage to vore fetishists, donating the money made for the war effort.

Attached: 1645900662318.png (347x591, 365.22K)

'scuse me?
it's 5 past midnight here

Attached: 1643855741296.png (451x213, 26.49K)

qrd on those downed planes?

>Finland: We will purchase air defense systems from Israel

Attached: 1644961121281.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

5 meaning five minutes ofc

Bruh, civilians are guarding roads and shit where is military? Huh, doesnt it raise questions like - where is u crane military? They lost already. Bullets wont last.

russians hacked your pc, install a proper AV like McAffee

Russian soldiers are forbidden from carrying smartphones and posting dead UKR soldiers to not anger the locals

Better start saving your food scraps

>moves a bit
>gets stuck due to mud)))
>unstuck
>rinse and repeat until the Russians finally reach the west of the city and then they can attempt metropolis urban warfare

>when a map maintained by Ukrainians in a another timezone is Russian shilling

>Ukraine is beating back their attempts on the city with ease.
Go look at Kharkiv to see what it looks like when they're actually trying to take the city.
Encirclement is the name of the game this war.

Attached: FB_IMG_1646193255199.jpg (600x960, 60.53K)

Why is some greasy manlet talking about the """initial russian offensive""" while referring to the MIRRORED "recon-attacks" from acrosd the border that went hard and fast under the cover of cruise missiles and bomb runs? Is he FUCKED in the head?

The "offensive" began on the eastern front on the first day by the seps and been STEADY ever since
The russian armor push was on the 3rd day

Where is the ,"""""weak""""" """""""""initial"""""",",, offensive ya fuckin military illiterate greaser cripple
Stick to being the thread maker bitch, ya fuckin mestre el shit thread bakering

LOL retard

Two weeks

well, it wasn't going to do them any good. russia had like 12 warships in the sea.

shills are posting photos of dead vatniks THEREFORE RUSSIA LOSE ok?

>Zero signs
Take a look at the pic in the OP and write that again.

Shortly after Russia invaded Ukraine, an user released a video with maps of U.S. bio labs matching up with the recent attack, suggesting that Russia was securing these top secret bio labs. Western media claims this is false, but fails to debunk it. Once the video goes viral, the U.S. embassy in Ukraine is caught deleting evidence of these labs from their website; but not before an independent journalist was able to copy documents showing eleven Ukrainian bio labs funded by the Pentagon. The Russian embassy to Bosnia has accused the U.S. of filling Ukraine with bio labs which were very possibly used to study methods for destroying the Russian people at the genetic level. We now know that these so-called mRNA are destroying people at the genetic level. We now officially know that [r0na] is a man-made bio weapon. We know that it was funded by elements of the NIH and Peter Daszak’s eco health alliance. We know that it was made in Wuhan, China. And so, what isn’t threatening about the U.S. encircling Russia with top secret bio labs? Who on earth thinks it’s a coincidence that everyone involved in the UN’s Great Reset are now Ukraine’s greatest allies of all time? The mercenaries and war profiteers in America are getting excited about making short-term profits off the dead, but the only ones who will benefit from this war are the crooks at the top who have been caught committing the most heinous crime against humanity in all of recorded history. The only righteous way out of this is to hold these crooks accountable.”

>setting your computer calendar forward

I know how time zones work retard. It can be 5am here but 1am in Japan. But everyone stays on the same day no matter what

>Turkish Bayraktars UAVs TB2 suffer huge image losses in Ukraine. It turns out that this drone is not so cool.

nitter.net/spriter99880/status/1500244647712538626

Bruh

Two weeks?

Does this jew wield enough power for all this?

spider jerusalem?

Are you mad or something

Attached: 16464272815230.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

What's wrong AustriaAnon?

I think he might be a leppo

MIRRORED to the ones from 2014 when russians kotel'd the UA army only using some artillery and a couple regiments of green men

You're a dumb retard

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-090914_Chrome.jpg (388x89, 8.1K)

...is this bait?

>not posting pictures of corpses is bad