The average american is dumber than the average indian

Prove me wrong

Attached: main-qimg-f1e937d7a71adc1cd2671a97b46811c1-c.jpg (888x1212, 254.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA1VGw58sw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOOD MORNING SIR

i can't cause you're correct

That's true

Attached: Screenshot_20220116-141617.png (1021x985, 424.77K)

Hello pajeet. How did you enter the uk?

Americans built a better country in around 350 years than ancient pajeets in 6 thousand.
Looks like a sign of efficiency.

Why don't you prove yourself correct?

PAJEETS BTFO.

India has over a billion people, and their economy is on the same scale as Mexico.
Asians are dumb and are incapable of excellence unless whites are babysitting them.

Nigger burgers drag the average way down.
I bet if you remove niggers from the average Americans end up way over pajeets.

It didn’t used to be that way but then niggers and kikes fucked it up.

The problem with modern Americans is that their media is leading them into doing and supporting more gay and retarded things then in the European countries, people everywhere are sheeps, it just depends how much does the shepherd care about them

With all the disgust i have for the pajeet actually the amerimutts are even lower. And more dangerous to the white people

And what about nogs and other shitskins?

Sir!

Sir!
youtube.com/watch?v=XA1VGw58sw4

is not that they re dum .. is how they work is why it is like this ... no indian stays in one job for what is even 3 months they jump around like crazy ... and the thing is fake diplomas and incomptence.... note ven knowing... tht's the mainstream... but you still got good indians.. or so I have been told at least but each time shown.. yeah... no...

so what. you're dumber than the average Any Forumstard

>Asians
Don't count pajeets as asians. They are numerous enough to be classified differently and honestly they have nothing to do with real asians

no we're not lmao, the Brhamins alone maybe
but what I don't get is all the vitriol here for us, do you guys really have any complaint apart from muh shitty code?
Like we're not the ones raping those teens in UK, it's the pakis, we don't commit crime, do regular white collar jobs, do goofy stuff and stay out of everyone's way
Although I do understand believe all western countries should be monoethnic

Yup. Pajeets with fake diplomas is like almost a guarantee. The EU just banned 50 pajeets because of fake diplomas

Pajeets do rape . India is a rape festival

No, we want to become a somewhat progressive country and take rape seriously, and try to make the backward rural populace aware as well. Most Muslim countries don't even report rape, and in any case, have very concerning views surrounding rape in general.