Does Bordeaux have a lot of muslims

Attached: 248DB3B2-27CE-460C-B62E-4220DF83FDC2.jpg (1500x900, 161.51K)

Yes

Italy it is

Are you the guy that asked about French cities in the other thread earlier? They do, most places in France do, but it's really not as bad as lots of other major cities. Godspeed, immigrating to France is hard.

Italy is even more pozed, quality of life and salaries are usually lower also, really nice place and great food and people depending on where you go, if you're ready for a simpler life it's not too bad of an option

Are there as many Muslims there as france

I’m not planning to live there just visit

Depending on cities yes, overall, I have no ideas.
If you're just going there for tourism just don't make it obvious you're a tourist and be extra careful of pickpockets if you chose italy, that's about it.

What percent of Bordeaux is muslim

probably like 5%+ but it feels like there's more because they're outside a lot, the touristic areas are mostly too expensive for them so you'll be fine

Every French city of importance has its load of muslims and niggers. However stay out of cheap suburbs and you'll be fine. Bordeaux has recently been cucked after 70+ years of conservative mayors and has elected a green commie though.
If you want 100% white France you need to move to a village.
The only city I have been to (more like a town desu but it does have an airport that has flights to England) that is rather very white is Aix-Les-Bains on picrel. Beware, it's expensive and there's likely not a lot of job opportunities. I have also noticed that above 2000m altitude only white people seem to exist.

Attached: file.png (1280x684, 1.26M)

What about florence

Is Italy any better

Never been to Italy but yes, in terms of nonwhite immigrants, it should be much better. They're also on average more conservative than the usual Frenchman. I've heard Sicilians and southern Italians don't act very white though.
I'd say the best country I have visited in terms of whiteness, cleanliness, safety and conservative values is Poland.
The area with the fewest nigs in France is Brittany (also the most leftist since they don't experience living around them), but expect absolute shit weather all year round and to be a bit more isolated from the rest of the country. If you love anything that revolves around the ocean and nature you'll love it though.

Is Italian wine as good as French wine

I think they're just different. You will find excellent wines in both countries, France having a slightly larger diversity, and you can easily buy both no matter where you live.
In the EU we have a legal naming protection system for wine and cheese, so there's no shit wine posing as something else. If you buy something with Bordeaux on the label, it's from Bordeaux. If you buy parmesan, it's from Italy.
I live in Champagne myself and it's my favorite wine, the advantage is you can directly buy from small producers in bulk and it'll be cheaper. Talking about that, Reims is not that pozzed. It does have its own ghetto but you don't need to go through it. South is Epernay which is home to Dom Pérignon and therefore expensive and 100% white.

It's the last frog city.

Why?

I'm wondering more for vacation reasons.

What about cities close to Italy like Nice or Lyon? What about Corsica?

Of all of those I'd visit Corsica, definitely more beautiful natural landscapes, Nice and Lyon are more historical buildings type stuff, it depends what you're into, overall, france is a pretty safe country, the unsafe places are not stuff you'd ever see listed on touristic guides, lived there twenty years and only once got close to a robbery type situation

It’s the same in Italy, every cities of importance is full of nogs, muslims and even fucking Romanians. The South is mostly poor, the infrastructure are shit and third world tier. While it’s not full of foreigners the locals themselves are bit MENA looking and act like your average darkie
>t. ourist who fell for the Italy is the most beautiful country meme

Corsica sounds lovely, I'll keep it in mind!
I love hiking and seeing landscapes.

If you love hiking Corsica is one of the most challenging and beautiful. It's very rural with top tier landscapes and mountains. Picrel trail should last you between 5-12 days depending how fast you walk and if you're into sleeping in mountain shelters or in your own tent.

Attached: file.png (1984x1984, 254.63K)