Does this scare liberals?

Does this scare liberals?

Attached: 1646365325601.png (1059x543, 64.66K)

well to answer her question. Because I'm seeing it with my own eyes this time

No, because they're brain dead

>
lmao

>seeing it with your own eyes
The only thing you're seeing is information and misinformation overload. You cannot tell the truth from conjecture at this point

((stein))

Attached: 1646520937060.jpg (700x960, 49.82K)

uh huh. so I'm not seeing all these Russian vehicles blown up inside Ukraine. so I'm not seeing Putin threaten using nukes. so I'm not seeing buildings get blown the fuck up.

because i don't have to feel guilty if i'm wrong

NPCs user

I support open borders for israel

Kike gatekeepers like Jimmy Dore and Jill Stein and are the worst
>guys, the whole system is corrupt and must be taken down, and the SOLUTION IS MORE NIGGERS, MORE TRANNIES, MORE GIBS, MORE RACE MIXING, MORE JEWS IN POWER AND MORE GLOBOHOMO

I saw the Arma 3 footage with my OWN EYES

same with covid

Nope. They are telling the truth now because liberals have won and now control the narrative.

Your account was credited with 100 rubles, Jill

Attached: ESzVzNBU4AIRsY7.jpg (1169x849, 180.35K)

>uh huh. so I'm not seeing all these Russian vehicles blown up inside Ukraine. so I'm not seeing Putin threaten using nukes. so I'm not seeing buildings get blown the fuck up.
You're not seeing the US and NATO moving closer to Russia year after year
You're not seeing Ukraine bombing disputed areas of the country since 2014 (breaking the Minsk Accords) and killing lots of innocent people
You're not seeing the US still buying $60 million worth of Russian oil everyday when we could cut them off and produce our own oil.
You're not seeing that Ukraine is full of Neo-Nazis(literally)
You just see what social media wants you to see.

Makes me feel slightly better about voting for this dried-up hippie when I was a dumb college student

>Jimmy Dore
Jimmy is fucking based you dumb faggot leaf.

They'd rather push collective suicide than fight for what's right.
It's a pretty typical female boomer take.

Attached: 1646361382928.jpg (828x828, 77.1K)

YOU'RE RETARDED
AND SO IS SHE
ALSO THIS ISN'T COMPARABLE DUE TO THE INTERNET

NOT THAT THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH
TRUTH COMES OUT OVER TIME ANYWAYS
C R Y

Attached: DON'T WORRY UKRAINE & E.U AMERICA IS COMING TO SAVE YOU AGAIN PART III GAMERS.png (640x489, 307.57K)

Attached: 1646236718539.png (672x672, 646.72K)

Nigger half the shit you're seeing isnt even from the current conflict lmao

No. You need to realize what kind of retards you are dealing with. My sister voted for Stein in 2016, blames Stein for 'stealing votes' that could have gone to not-Trump, and since early in 2018 believes that Jill Stein is and always has been a russian plant.

you the same guys who were telling me that I didn't see the Capitol get stormed by magatards? it was a peaceful sponteaneous guided tour according to you?

Oh, so you're just a retard. Got it.

>you the same guys who were telling me that I didn't see the Capitol get stormed by magatards?
So instead of confronting the facts I gave you you are going to pivot to something completely unrelated. You lose.

Attached: man-in-the-mirror.jpg (620x400, 18.52K)

(((Stein)))
She is one of the liars.

Attached: 1642044189968.gif (232x198, 3.67M)

This Jewish whore tried to divide the right so Ron Paul wouldn't get the nomination. She's controlled opposition. Stop posting her or I'll find you.

Attached: 1423412341234.jpg (696x696, 67.2K)

The "storming" of the Capitol when a bunch of boomers were let in the door by police, wandered around the halls for 45 minutes and left? That storming?

I will never forget this blessed woman getting liberals to donate millions to her for the express purpose of getting a recount done which proved that Trump won and Hillary was full of shit

Lmao what the fuck does that incoherent thought have to do with anything going on in this thread? Goddamn liberals can't think

No.

>some shitty meme pic instead of response.
Dore is still based

Seething lib detected