Zelensky is a puppet

General tells the truth on TV. Host nearly shits himself.

youtu.be/zT6mCsJN1-w

Attached: Zelensky puppet.jpg (1920x1080, 203.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T4dq9tPNF-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zog media is so blatant, and the host sucks at faking his surprise that the general doesn't think zelesky is a "hero". Propaganda is getting so fucking sloppy these days.

Bump

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1636343776896.png (601x634, 115.48K)

Verboten?

Attached: ca1c97cfe24d12618295c41c24c1d33d.jpg (640x427, 54.71K)

That General is the most level headed General I have ever seen. Probably a 200 iq.

MacGregor is the only one out here dropping redpills.
youtu.be/T4dq9tPNF-w

oy vey

Some of these old boomer guys know what's happening, and when these old boomer fucks die out you're just going to be left with tiktok zoomers like AOC giving the orders AND following the orders

Attached: impressed clown.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

>faux news

Attached: 1646346081226.gif (2000x1153, 210.07K)

imagine when the only real truth is coming out of fox news

muttmerica is fucked

uh oh the Colonel spoke the truth..

>MacGregor is the only one out here dropping redpills.
He's based. Surprised they let him on

ONE OF US

Why are there so many british moderator faggots on american TV.

Attached: 13453224123.jpg (1200x600, 120.21K)

>fox
dropped

putin wants take over ukraine so this guy is wrong in thinking putin will stop over a neutral ukraine

This colonel truly has brazen balls.

My faith in Ameriburgerfrens has been restored.

BASED AS FUCK
Yeah that's the last time he will ever appear on FOX. Doesnt seem like he realizes that.

Attached: FM2jRVqXMAgmMG3.jpg (774x596, 122.97K)

>shits himself
No I don't think so. Looks like he's pretty happy actually, but forcing himself to say what he has to say to keep his life and his job. He's barely containing his joy at seeing someone in a position of power in the military acknowledge the truths he's being forced to hide by his bosses.

Finally someone talks sense. For anyone who wants a deeper understanding of what is going on here, read Thucydides and pay particular attention to the Athenian invasion of Syracuse, then read Christopher Clark’s Sleepwalker and see if you can work out why it was that most military leaders believed the war would be over by Christmas, and why it wasn’t.

Other books, Machievelli’s The Art of War and Clausewitz’s On War, both agree on Thucydides.

wow based

When the fuck are news outlets going to realize that letting people with lesser-said viewpoints is actually entertaining?
Ratings gets more money than political kickbacks, right?

our lot are so desperate to get out of this dying country that they will do anything to be on american tv

americans are dumb and if you throw someone with an english accent in front of them they automatically think the person who is speaking is intelligent.

I think it depends on how much ukrainians resist and how many sanctions the west puts on Russia.
If Ukrainians make it hard for Putin then he will want a bigger victory, he himself said that Ukraine's independence is in danger if they keep resisting.

Media ghoul talking with a normal person.

>just surrender!
These are your generals?

based as fuck, finally someone with a brain.

This actually made my day, holy shit.
I thought that Indian general was gonna be the only one talking sense.
Basiert.

It hasn’t gotten sloppy per se, just so ridiculous that it’s hard to sound credible when spitting it out.

MacGregor and Carlson are the only two people on Fox who have the intelligence to be able to see beyond the hur dur Russia bad Putin = Hitler narrative.
This is probably why Doug never made it to General. Too smart and not a boot licker.

>Yes
Oh my God so fucking based

Attached: FM3MvP4XoAUsbr9.jpg (900x410, 55.67K)

Damn, even Dobbs is cucking for Ukraine.

This man is 100% correct. He will never be heard from again.

You have truly won if everybody is dead and everything is destroyed. If you surrender, your enemy wins.

Goddamn fucking latte sipping maple douchebags.

good post. Zelensky is a compromised faggot pedophile.
Go Putin!

Attached: Hpower3.jpg (589x785, 191.19K)

kek. this general is going to get an hero'ed with two shots to the occiput

Stewart Varney. Dobbs is retired and still based.

True see krau and tea saga

>that heavy sigh
>"I guess I should say it again"
>says it again clearly

Give this man a medal

what kind of fucking hero refuses to allow civilians to leave the country, forces all males to stay and fight, and positions his military in civilian centers?

Thanks to that diplomat we know it too