Filipino hate thread

Let us discuss the most hideous, Low IQ, Useless waste of space race of "asians" that have ever walked this earth.

>poor as fuck, come over here to be nurses and send money back to their familes of 500
>scam poor stupid young white people into marrying them to get citizenship, divorcing them soon after
>treat people like shit and generally have zero manners whatsoever
>obsessed with material possetions (designer clothes, nice cars, newest phone etc)
>language sounds like an aborted mix of english, spanish, and jungle monkey speak.
>ugly

>1% of the country live as kings with literal slave servants
>99% of the country lives in rusty tin shacks

so tell me user, are you redpilled on Flips yet?

Attached: 3500.jpg (700x469, 99.3K)

>such a rich culture

Attached: disaster-relief-philippines-typhoons-slum.jpg (1200x630, 101.83K)

all of this is true, maybe we should just die desu

Why are you guys like this though? Do you have any people who are actually trying to elevate the whole?

Please do, you filthy shitskins provide no value to this world

I dont have anything against you guys if you just stay on your island. the main ones who piss me off are the ones who move to the west and try to have hapa babies to secure citizenship.
it would be cool if you tried to correct some of your issues though, your country seems beyond fucked up to me. (funny coming from an american I know).

yeah yeah but philipino twinks make for good cocksleeves

filipino women love my fat white cock

bro, just admit that you got divorced by a Filipina

No in truth IM dating a 1/4 flip and I fucking hate her family and mother so much its unreal.

Bitching here helps to keep me from strangling her fucking throat.

literally just hearing her voice makes me angry.

>Let us discuss the most hideous, Low IQ, Useless waste of space race of "asians" that have ever walked this earth.

you mean asians, yeah, they are all shit.

niggers and spics be mad like that...

>urge to know more intensifies

My dad mentioned to my mom once that a filipina girl at the office started getting flirty all of a sudden with younger staff. turned out she reached ten year mark in her 'marriage' so she started the divorce process and started to hit on men she found attractive. she hated her ugly american husband and wanted better now that she gets alimony. you might be on to something...

Bump because I seriously want to better understand why filips don't work together to develop themselves. Is it a 'caste' system like india has that keeps them down?

FILIPINOS in America are almost entirely dependent on being part of a system like being in the military, being a nurse, being 'in da gobberment' or... that's basically it. Materialistic Filipino moms will force "porce" their hapa sons and daughters to attempt to stay in a system to the point of failure "pailure". God help you if you're a Filipino or hapa that takes up a non-traditional career. t. hapa.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-05-13h15m44s203.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

your filipina girlfriend loves Chad now

>maybe
Not with that attitude

Attached: ufc-banana-ketchup-sauce-tamis-anghang-550g-filipino-banana-sauce.jpg (1500x1500, 130.32K)

same reason "Florida Man" is a thing; humidity

>your filipina girlfriend's real name is Elbert.

>Filipino hate thread
Did your Filipino GF dump you?

Worse than cops and niggers. I have no insight to offer, only the promise of violence.

my long lost latinx brvther... don't let these fatburguers put you down, you're better than them

Many areas of the successful world is humid. check out Singapore as an example.

>they are some of the only immigrants with a high work moral that does the job without cutting corners
>Philippine women seldom divorce, it is if not the lowest then among the lowest to divorce
>they only treat niggers and similar like shit because those people suck and never does a full day of honest work
>immagine being offended by a different nations language..
>Philippines has some of the most beautiful women in Asia dipshit
>corruption is rampant (thx to USA and CIA´s psy ops) they do love designer clothes, just like the rest of the world.
>the climate makes it viable to live on the street your entire life and be fine also corruption.

So what happened here? With you that is.
You married a litteral hooker and expected her to not scam you because she was a Philippine hooker and not like those other hookers..
So now your pissed, well your a fucking dumbass!
Donot marry hookers, e-girls, thots and their likes as.. they are the same all over the world.
I would trade all non white immigrants for Philippine immigrants any day as they take orders, makes sure they understand them and completes the task given with the standard we expect from our own.

funny because it was the americans, japanese and spanish who fucked the philippines for over 500 years.

You definitely have a Filipina wife, doncha?

stop being weak willed kapabayan. this weakness lead to our enslavement. this mentality has to go away.

your girl will leave you for Chad and the very instant he puts his cock in her she will forget your entire existence and never remember you again bro

The girl im dating pretty much hates her flip mom who divorced her dad for no reason and took half his shit, fucking his life over.

my current GF hates flip culture even being 1/4 her self, I just hate that she wont cut her toxic fucking mother out of her life.

chinks and gooks are fucking them now. its the sex tourist destination for korean and chinese now. no joke.

They definitely are dumb.. There about elect another Marcos into office only 50 years after that family stole billions and the retard monkeys line up for more.. they are a lot nicer than Chinks though. just dumb.

crab bucket mentality

Dude, that exists everywhere though.

I agree they are arguably worse than niggers, all these seaniggers need to be wiped out from the face of this earth along with jews.