How do you feel about Russia now knowing that the only reason gas prices have gone up for the last year is because of...

How do you feel about Russia now knowing that the only reason gas prices have gone up for the last year is because of Russia invading Ukraine two weeks ago?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1500188125729017856

Attached: gas.jpg (883x831, 165.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have massive reserves in oil. There is no need for domestic gas to go up due to a foreign war.

i want to facefuck her so bad bros

They're gonna use this war and "muh stand with Ukraine" to try and wipe away all the mistakes of the administration. They will somehow try to blame Putin for the bad Afghan withdrawal.

>believing this
Nigger gas prices are up because our retarded president shut our pipelines down

I dont know how people tolerate these liars

burning through your strategic reserves at a time like this to cover your ass backwards energy policy isn't a good thing.

degenerate

Better and better. Seeing a distinguish and dignified Christian leader like Vlad Putin take the initiative is quite inspiring
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Step out of his way or get stepped on.jpg (454x435, 57.53K)

He’ll cave to domestic drilling. Normies will vote Republican in mass if gas get stupid expensive. He’s just trying to appease the climate change death cult.

IT WAS ORANGE MAN AND PUTIN THRY DID IT NOT ME

Attached: 88A73344-0D8A-4647-8133-320F5FCA3AFE.png (734x722, 708.02K)

why would you nerds ever expect them to start telling the truth now?
just ignore this shit retards the constant
>OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT THEY SAID NOW
is pointless gay and exhausting
fuck off

lol no you moron its all gone now. also it only hold a few million barrels not even a days worth. dumb mutt.

>president bans Russian gas
>price goes up
>not presidents fault
talk about being gaslit

Attached: CA722503-8F88-4FBC-BE2C-09CE71C0E0DE.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

inflation was, and is, worldwide
the US president does not set the price of oil
she is technically correct that it's spiking at the moment because of the Ukraine war
and for me personally, I want to full nelson fuck her

>the electricity prices are not going up because we've rapidly shut the coal power stations down and switched to gas and wind, at the same time as more demand comes because of the electric cars we've mandated that you have

Attached: leccyprices.png (332x672, 27.56K)

As someone who drives for a living I can tell you gas started to go up in 2019. Of course it had some peaks and valleys since then but that is when the new normal for the bottom in the areas I drive had gotten above a certain line and has gone below that since. So maybe someone can tell us what the fuck happened in 2019.

I don’t discuss important things with people who consume mainstream programming.

kek, this is why I unironically refer to electric cars as 'coal powered cars'

FUCK MY FELLOW COUNTRY MEN DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND BASIC FUCKING ECONOMICS

FUCK

We released that already.

Why is he invading a fake country?

Wait in line

It spiked in 2019 but was going down afterwards for most of that year. It only started really going up at the end of 2020 and a big spike in 2021

Attached: prices.jpg (1477x587, 111.98K)

Russia good

Attached: download (3).jpg (940x788, 75.99K)

lmfao how the fuck can they pull this fucking cope in front of the whole fucking world and not even think twice

democrats are dumber than dog shit

Dumb for trying to fool them
Dumb for it actually working

if only.
more like gas (methane) powered cars, for now
they've basically shut nearly all the coal power stations

>We have massive reserves in oil.
Where is it then? Fort Knox with all our gold reserves? Why is gas at 4.50$ and not 1.50$ if we have so much gas we’d last for “150 years”?

we go through 20mil barrels a day the reserves arent gonna make a difference

Good. High gas prices are needed to encourage the transition to renewables and thusly address climate change.

Gas was around $1.75 in my area in 2019

we'll never drill for it tho because the fuckers in the cities think all their food comes from the supermarket and all their electricity comes from their light switch.