What are the political implications of letting your kids be taught by this teacher?

Attached: photo_2022-03-05_06-55-20.jpg (828x823, 99.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XOUVcSentZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get why people just don't home school their kids in co-ops. It's always all excuses like not switching to Linux.

The First Epistle Of Paul To Timothy 2:11-12
youtu.be/XOUVcSentZg

people like her should be executed in the streets

dios mio
la creatura

Very mutt looking individual. I wonder what their mix is.

>taking your child to public school
>ever
Charter or homeschool. Pick whatever to avoid your son being a tranny or your daughter getting blacked and riding the cock carousel

Attached: 1646519467614.jpg (932x857, 125.28K)

>56% face

>that football linebacker looking faggot Elsa deleted his own post

public schooling - if it is to exist - should be strictly a-political

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1637353772880.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

How did she get the ears and face of a monkey?

Parece una cachora la vieja jajaja

Being this fucking delusional by leaving the others upright.
Top Kek The orange man will live rent free in that vacuum forever and it will be glorious.

Attached: WTAF are you thinking.jpg (600x600, 39.91K)

unironically la creatura face wtf

right on chap, checked and penguin based

>home school their kids
Social interaction with other kids? Working and playing with other kids? Schools work, just that woke dumb bitches playing politics became teachers. Concerned about dumb shit that doesn't matter like gender identity

>I will indoctrinate your kinds and its a good thing!

Imagine having daddy issues at 39 or whatever age that thing is

Attached: download.jpg (720x1280, 46.06K)

La creatura signals distress and national emergency by hanging a picture of Trump upside down.

If they're this obnoxious and in your face even the midwit kids will start to question them. Only children that get their entire worldview from outside of their homes would buy her shit. What you have to watch out are the more personable teachers that start larping as secondary parents and are more subtle with their propaganda.

it still baffles me how politicized US educators are
I can't remember a single time one of my teachers omitted any semblance of bias when talking about our history and leaders

The Prussian education system is designed to make unthinking drones, not real humans.

>Pick whatever to avoid your son being a tranny or your daughter getting blacked and riding the cock carousel

bro, that's old news. now is

>daughter being a tranny
>your son getting blacked and riding the cock carousel

look at this apus

Attached: bot bug catch.jpg (1280x1024, 307.85K)

I swear to god all these women just need a strong male figure in their life to will smack some sense into them and give them D on the reg.

My sister and her husband were successfully homeschooling their two daughters until last year when the kids(16 and 17) found an online group that convinced them that their parents "brainwashed" and "abused" them for homeschooling them. Now one believes she's a boy named Peter and the other one is her butch bodyguard that yells and swears at anyone who disagrees. The oldest one even had CPS sent over to my sister's place to do a welfare check. When asked who made them feel safe they started naming off marvel actors to the lady. I've been told I can't even visit anymore because when I call the oldest one by her real name she cuts herself and threatens suicide. She even does that when she can't get hair dye or energy drinks. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with that shit now

sounds like a very reasonable and sane stance to have on a school teacher

Didn't she "get hit by a car" recently?

OMG T**** IS UPSIDE DOWN!!!

Attached: 733783.png (1080x1080, 1.01M)

>social interactions
>retarded women as "teachers/rabbis"
Canada is the Siberia of the USA

> Nixon okay
> W okay
> Trump BAD

Dumb woman is dumb.

Yeah but your son still does it as a girl

Public school in year 2022 have become full blown globohomo indoctrination centres. All the teachers are leftist roasties nowadays. Imagine wanting your kids to learn from such trash

ALL
TEACHERS
ARE
PEDOPHILES

She should be imprisoned. I’m not kidding.

yes. i agree

Because parents are horrified by spending time teaching their own kids

Like many foreigners perplexed at the state of the USA, you fail to comprehend that the US isn't a secular state. It is a theocracy and these schools are basically madrassas. If you do not buy into the state religion, liberalism, you are effectively banned from society.

So it seems. So it seems...

bros.. something seems... off about her..... what is it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 5.44.36 PM.png (613x584, 254.92K)

that shirt is cringe materialized

>successfully
>both kids fall for Jewish propaganda

Should hear how left leaning teacher training courses are in the universities

it's a jew lol

name is "rosenberg", figure it out

>just homeschool your kinds, bro
>le smug face
That's all well and good for you. But the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of White people will not do so. And when their children are raised by these zealots to hate White people, they will hate you and your kids too.
Homeschooling your children is the right thing to do. But it does not solve the problem created by the lack of White and normal control over local institutions.

It looks like she is standing in front of a wanted board.

Giving women the responsibility to vote and work and calling those things rights was a mistake.

Me not having kids. I really wanted them when I was growing up but now have zero interest in human continuity.