Women are bigger coomers than men

Women are more sexual than men. They think with their clits far more than men think with their dicks.

We've been lied to.

Attached: 1634723140836.jpg (980x791, 145.45K)

Attached: 67kqwa.jpg (603x500, 112.25K)

I love secretly recording maids at motels when I pretend to be asleep naked. A lot of women love to have a peek of a young cock for free. The younger ones even take pics.

Completely true. Women are degenerate and ruin civilization.
Captcha : 48RAT

Housekeepers don't go into a room when there are guests inside.

That's why they charge you for access to their pussy.

>I love secretly recording maids at motels when I pretend to be asleep naked
Too funny. ..I've caught a few doing the same "pretending"

Jewish girls are ok to fuck until they hit their 30's and the evilness within them became fully activated and irrepressible.

The unmarried man posts

They charge you for that because they have nothing else to barter with...

Fuck you, you are lying.

I miss pre-2015 Any Forums, when OPs actually elaborated upon their statements

Attached: E_gnUmWX0A0dHNz.png (800x1200, 1.74M)

Attached: 28828222.jpg (1080x1070, 252.57K)

Yeah, women are just never aware of it. It is so deeply ingrained in their way of thinking, they can’t but deny being told the truth

Same too many bots and retards now.

What OP said isn't true because men are far more sexual, but in-terms of when they're desperate women are far far more sex obsessed with men because at least we have some sort of logic to serve as a filter.

>x more sexual than y
How do you measure this "sexual" and what is the unit of measurement? Not a dab, unironic question.

>t.doesn't know women

Housekeepers cannot enter a room if someone is in there, unless the person in the room says they can come in. So either you two are lying or you both opened the door for these women and just laid on your bed naked.

Oh my God, u are flat. Jeeeezes.

Attached: 987656789.gif (420x295, 923.96K)

#
Nah bro, women will pretend to sleep naked when they want you to take them because it absolved them of responsiblity for their actions

Everything sexual that women pretend to be disgusted by are things they desperately want to be forced to do so that they don't have to take responsibility for being aroused by it.

Attached: IMG_20220226_103828_607.jpg (1024x1280, 187.95K)

This is a big redpill. The data doesn’t lie, nearly all women have such high body counts whereas most men (except chads) have very few

checked

Exactamundo daddio

Attached: 1895137370_68e339601f_b.jpg (1023x685, 119.61K)

Lol, they knock once and immediately open and come in. Yah, they leave if there is a guest, but when someone is “sleeping” without the covers they will take a look

It changes everthing. Pretty much all men have been taught to be ashamed of themselves.

Attached: 1645340140627.jpg (800x576, 92.67K)

next time you're in a place that has maids or housekeepers just pretend you're sleeping during the day and night. 9/10 they'll take a peek at your junk.
OP isn't lying, females are bigger coomers then men.
they simply hide it to everyone but their gal pals.
why do you think most Erpers in online games have a higher chance of them being a irl females?