Why the fuck nobody talks about his links to Ukraine?

Why the fuck nobody talks about his links to Ukraine?

Attached: bidenphotos.jpg (1200x675, 133.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d4rcoPulY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1640364764852.png (1018x554, 736.42K)

Most protected man in America right after Eric Ciamellia became old news.

there are no links. he held some cardboard cutout position on a company board, never actually showed up, and then went back to drugs and liquor

Because he's based?
Odds are he's lurking rn

Several alt media sites wrote great sourced pieces about him for years. No one cared.

because most of the shills here are cia glowniggers tryign to protect their kike run puppet state.

The media is a tool of the Jews.

>05
Thank Allah
I'll will crush you.

jorden peterson smoke now? damn

erm sweetie this was debunked by snopes now go enlist to fight against russia

We did talk about it and the media called it "fake news" and we were banned everywhere on social media for talking about it.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE!

They want Ukraine as another base for their globalist operations, money laundering, trafficking kids, gas reserves etc

zog doesn't want you to think about hunter crack biden taking money from zog puppet companies in ukraine. shhhh

We did.

Attached: Kievcracksmoke.jpg (573x1024, 81.55K)

Wasn't there some big scandal about Biden's involvement in Ukraine's affairs? Shouldn't they bring it the fuck out now? Why are they silent?
I mean, it's more shocking that Biden decided to not support Ukraine at all. Is he waiting that Russian invasion buries everything that might compromise him?

Attached: tumblr_nc1.jpg (500x490, 39.72K)

The past is the past

If the Bidens are truly beholden to the corrupt Ukrainian government, then why is everyone pretty much letting Russia do whatevs? You’d think Zalinsky would be so nervous that he’d start saying shit like
>send us planes and tanks and defend out airspace or else I’ll release all the blackmail
Doesn’t make sense from the other side either. Best I can guess is it’s a fake war being used an excuse to launder troop movement for some yet publicly unknown purpose.

>smoking Parmesan cheese hoping it's crack cocaine
>based
Get help user.

Dude Zalinsky is a gay actor who was installed as a puppet president. If you don't they don't have shit on him you're hopeless. The only reason Ukrainians are dying is because of the retard's ego and being pressured by his puppet handlers.

> You’d think Zalinsky would be so nervous that he’d start saying shit like
I'm pretty sure that the guy is in crosshairs now and that's the reason he still doesn't sign the capitulation - because Washington doesn't allow him to do it.
That's my only explanation, otherwise, he is a fucking idiot.

Attached: 14131361421840.jpg (622x800, 70.39K)

This guy's smoked crack before

And remember, if this was some kind of blackmail deal, then why did Obama send them blankets? Seems like a pretty lame trade off, what did they actually get for their money and compromat?

>he held some cardboard cutout position
You don't understand why this is important.
He took a consultancy fee which is another way of saying money laundering. His old man at the time was in a position to supply Ukraine with US taxpayer funded hardware. Do I need to spell out why his meth-head son was there, and why his consultancy fee was drastically out of proportion to whatever "expertise" he offered?

(((Trump))) also had a lot of influence there and this resulted in his impeachment. And there were the DARPA biolabs, lots of jewish mafias there, ...

This. The kikes in DC have already openly admitted it. Hohols are being used as cannon fodder.
youtube.com/watch?v=4d4rcoPulY4

The Bidens bought and paid for their own faggot friends to be installed into Ukranian government after they helped arm and train forces to overthrow the old government. Anybody who is over the age of 18 and doesn't know this needs to gunmouth. He did similar shit in China/Korea

no links? GTFO See Eye AAA glowie.

Attached: Biden and Ukraine.jpg (1706x960, 314.26K)

So why not fall back on the blackmail insurance? They’ve got the normie worlds attention, now would be the time to leverage that shit if this wasn’t all totally pretend.

this is the smartest man Joe President knows.

>You’d think Zalinsky would be so nervous that he’d start saying shit like
Well Zalinsky is in no way a statesman. He's a meme candidate that bumbled his way into a shitty situation.

I'm starting to think Trump was on to something with the Ukraine connection.

Cause His dad is the fucking president and is up to his eyeballs in corruption. Both should die in prison