More than 3,000 in US apply to join Ukrainian forces

Ukraine has received more than 3,000 applications from people in the United States who want to fight, several of whom are military veterans.

Attached: 4500.jpg (1200x1200, 211.45K)

Bombing goatfuckers is not kind of military experience you need for Ukraine.

some people just dont care if they live or die, they just wabt to fuck shit up

Attached: 1646331935352.png (435x448, 119.44K)

I hope they all get their heads blown off. Play stupid games win stupid prizes

daily reminder russian has lost more people in 6 days in ukraine than the US did during the iraq war

They’re ZOGbots to me. God will celebrate each and every one of their deaths.

Why the fuck Putin blocks us to join the carnaval? Even for the DPR?

Attached: 16462409391020.png (512x512, 280.62K)

Good, i hope as many angl*americans die as possible

NOOOOOOO
YOU CANT FIGHT AGAINST THE PUTIN KIKE THATS MAKES YOU FASCIST

Mmm tasty brainwashing

Doesn't surprise me. People are addicted to the kind of high you could only get in a battlefield.

Yeah dude. Fighting wars outside your country makes u a fascist

>source: your ass
go back to reddít nigger

why not jump at the chance to join a holy crusade and fight russians

Attached: Screenshot_25.png (552x936, 1.13M)

>memeflag
you first pussy

Based fascist

>source: dude trust me
>comparing this overly careful flip flopping around cities with wars waged by US doctrine with no regard for civilian population

Fascism isn't based pussy.

I thought Ukraine don't accept trannies

>US doctrine with no regard for civilian population
lol retard liar. US doctrine is literally to set up giant FOBs as IDF bait and then roll around in IED bait convoys

>3,000 reddlt applications

Attached: miltary_industrial_soyjacks.jpg (1282x547, 135.86K)

Can I sign up to help Russia? Only fair

Close enough.

How long have u enjoyed anal sex

I wonder if all these retarded veterans trying to join Ukraine army think Ukraine is winning? You know MSM.

>More than 3,000 in US apply to join Ukrainian forces
citation needed

Attached: Web capture_6-3-2022_03346_boards.4chan.org.jpg (1788x715, 223.7K)

it's believable. shabbos goys will always be shabbos goys.

very dumb idea. These people are basically Russian. Which means they are fully capable of blowing themselves up and shooting each other by mistake. Just with better infantry weapons.

If I could bring the AK back I would do it

I just want to blow up tanks and I was born too late for Iraq

Attached: 1639879760211.jpg (900x900, 81.66K)

US doctrine is "goatfuckers bad" -> bomb browns to shit -> boots on ground to finish off the survivors and capture the oil wells

A shabbos goy is born every minute.

Source: my ass

>it's believable.
it's not, though.

I'm surprised there aren't more, every time a veteran on Any Forums speaks they say Iraq/Afghanistan was the best time in their life, you would think they would all go into PMC shit afterward. I guess this one's a real war though so it might seem different.

I knew soldiers who ran over Iraqi civilians with tanks and APCs during the Iraq war. They were told don't stop for anybody because of the risk of ambush.

>1 trillion+ spent
>still lost to goat herders
kek

Yeah but social media losts in a social media war do not count in the real world user.

Our news is Russia bad 24/7. Americans are stupid people.

ZOG shills can't meme

after ww2, otto skorzenny, most famous natzi special forces operative was working for multiple countries, including fucking israel

this dude just wanted to have some fun

wow that swedish saab bofors stuff
must be the anti tank

Go join the kike army faggot nobody is stopping you.

You retards realize its mostly just glowies, right? like the “flying tiger” squadron of wwii? Its literally just a gov op under the guise of “volunteere”

>Americans are stupid people
no comment

Attached: cigarette.png (500x500, 101.76K)

>write exactly like redditors

They will bomb only Chechens then

why wiould i? i have my own country, as opposed to white americans who are strangers in their own nation.

to any of my brother veterans who are thinking of going or already signed up.

you will die, the Russians are not ragheads with 50 year old AK's.

that is all.

if they do that they have to go in civilian clothes. I have never heard of glowies joining another countries army.

They probably think that when they hear some chechens shout allah akhbar when they surround these guys, that they can say that they are american citizens and want to talk to the US ambassy, and those chechens would say, sure american guy, no problem, you get a free pass.

>my own country
I own your country whore. your mind and motivation belongs to my state department.

>what is the flying tiger squadron
Retard. Right there. Theres your example

Exactly. Effectiveness over collateral damage.
Our guys are preferring saving civs which has many opponents among the military as it essentially trades lifes of your soldiers for lives of random civs which some military dudes are not fond of.

>several of whom are military veterans.
Only several huh?

Not my preferred type of company.

Attached: 1646505318306.jpg (1080x1080, 762.61K)

Should not have invaded a foreign country and thought you could basically be the cops there. Very arrogant of you Russians

you are right. I was thinking about plain clothes soldiers in Laos during the Vietnam war.

DAILY REMINDER ABOUT MY GHOST OF KYIV AND MY SNAKE ISLAND

indeed, that sort of thing seems to be the problem your syria vets are having. the still living ones that is

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-05 17-45-56.png (479x447, 163.55K)

I think Russia went overboard with the humanitarian bullshit. They should of missile striked Ukrainian military barracks. Your troops should come first. Ukrainians are globohomo kike lovers.

escalating mass psychosis

>daily reminder russian has lost more people in 6 days in ukraine than the US did during the iraq war
Does that include veteran suicides?

>People are addicted to the kind of high you could only get in a battlefield.
It's more accurate to say that young people are so dead inside that they just want to feel alive for a few minutes before they pass on.