OH NO NO NO NO NO

VISA SUSPENDS OPERATION IN RUSSIA
IT'S OVER
>JUST IN - VISA suspends all operations in Russia: All cards issued in Russia will no longer work outside the country and any cards issued outside of Russia will no longer work within the Russian Federation.
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1500232614661300226
IT'S OVER

Attached: 1200px-Visa.svg.png (1200x762, 28.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lookner/status/1500232460680011777
twitter.com/lookner/status/1500234333289914381
statista.com/statistics/1116613/russia-payment-card-usage-for-ecom-and-pos-by-brand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO MORE VISA TRANSACTIONS AT ALL IN RUSSIA
>Visa announces they are suspending all Russia operations. "Effective immediately, Visa will work with its clients and partners within Russia to cease all Visa transactions over the coming days."
twitter.com/lookner/status/1500232460680011777

It's been over for 2 years you're literally fucking a corpse

Don't care I use bitcoin and monero

Damn Rusky bros. Hope you got some back up options

Good. Bleed the ruskie kurwy dry.

Hahah, this is good shit. Let them suffer.

Soon it will be legal to buy Russian fucking bitches for 100 dollar lol. Thank you Putin!

Uhhhhhhh. When are the nukes dropping?

This should be remembered forever that Visa & Mastercard can be used as a weapon...

Attached: swimming pools.jpg (828x1393, 167.6K)

What's wrong with you, stupid Finn? This means they can do it to you too for not accepting enough niggers.

Active the designated bread lines™!!

Attached: article-2255693-16B57A8C000005DC-948_964x647.jpg (964x647, 180.73K)

The whole world is now Ukraine. It's just hilarious. No one cares, we don't use it already.

Noooo, now those poor Russinas can’t rack up debt to the kikes.

Cope and dilate

Attached: 1640701824069.png (717x221, 23.41K)

How is this fucking legal? Capitalism was a mistake

>will no longer work outside the country and any cards issued outside of Russia will no longer work within
gimme a break

seethe warmonger, you've been left alone

JUST IN: NO MASTERCARD EITHER
twitter.com/lookner/status/1500234333289914381

Attached: Mastercard-logo.svg.png (200x155, 6.85K)

Presumably they'll do the same in Saudi Arabia over the war in Yemen?

Attached: 1636561456514.jpg (908x758, 317.49K)

And you are so united, just wow. Haha

discover and American Express just announced they will continue to work in Russia

see NO Visa transactions in Russia whatsoever.

Ryan Gellert, CEO of Patagonia Inc announced sales of their gear is suspended in Russia. It's literally over. No more Patagonia puffy jackets to be sold to the Vodka monkeys.
In other news, I invented a new cocktail. It's called the Russian monkey. It's a white Russian with banana flavored vodka. I've had several today so far.

NOOOOOO HOW COME MY UNJUSTIFIED INVASION OF A COUNTRY HAS REPERCUSSIONS!!!!!

Attached: Unbenannt.png (600x229, 17.63K)

>Blyatomir Putin has a credit card debts of approximately $90,000.
>Visa canceled his account
>all his appeals are refused

Wow that's really going to hurt. I feel tremendous pity for this man.

Read, nigga, read

Attached: file.png (1127x77, 58.28K)

Not my problem

Attached: 000034931330_RIAN-ID-2967166.jpg (600x400, 33.28K)

oh shit, things are going to get ugly.

Yes, read.
>within Russia to cease all Visa transactions over the coming days
ALL Visa transactions

kek

so what if someone just maxed out their credit card a couple weeks ago? Will they still try to collect debt?

no, allowing jews to rule you was a mistake

STOP PUSHING PUTIN INTO WW3 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

fucking retard

>been wanting to ban all American material and cultural exports for years
>Russia gets it without even having to try
the world is unfair

Won't this just push Russia to make their own standards or adopt China's? Seems stupid and short-sighted to me.

I like that Any Forumstards don't think after these remarkably effective measures destroy the largest country on earth, they DEFINITELY won't think to use them against their domestic enemies

I couldn't use my VISA for 1 week already. Nothing changed.

So another nothing burger. Businesses try to evade the Twitter mob by making misleading announcements. I heard McDonald's is still open there too.

I hope Putin nukes BIS, Tel Aviv and Jew York next

Unironically chechens can come over here and start blowing up apartment buildings I mean 'oh yea ya don't say?'

The commies were right. Capitalism really will be the downfall of humanity.

Attached: 1638078795315.jpg (264x282, 10.72K)

So they can stop trading in petro dollar?

maybe that's the plan nigga, to make the dollar irrelevant and prop up the digital yuan and shit

>By 2019, the most popular payment card brand in Russia for both online and offline payments was Mastercard, occupying a 39 percent share. Visa was the second most employed type of cards with a share of 33 percent over the observed period.
statista.com/statistics/1116613/russia-payment-card-usage-for-ecom-and-pos-by-brand/

>By 2019, the most popular payment card brand in Russia for both online and offline payments was Mastercard, occupying a 39 percent share. Visa was the second most employed type of cards with a share of 33 percent over the observed period.

>we don't use it already.
lying cunt