Why didn’t we have nuclear winters when we’ve tested 100s of nuclear bombs?

Why didn’t we have nuclear winters when we’ve tested 100s of nuclear bombs?

Attached: pepe-the-frog-thinking.gif (498x498, 94.48K)

they where small bombs and they only tested dozens of them

The secondary effects of nukes like radiation are completely exaggerated in media

There was barely any radiation after e.g. Hiroshima

The nuke blows up in the air and the radioactive material is dispersed widely enough to not matter

You don't turn into "Fallout 3" with giant crabs and shit

They're effectively just really big bombs

trust the science, ya dingus

Reasons ok? Just trust the science goy.

Attached: Grinds.jpg (1080x1030, 193.07K)

We’ve tested hundreds of them and many were not small

Acording to Wikipedia over 2,000 nuclear tests have been conducted in over a dozen different sites around the world.

>they where small bombs
literally the largest bombs ever created

Attached: tsar.gif (435x250, 2.37M)

its pretty low level conspiacy theory stuff that the fallout from those tests is what causes a lot of cancer today

They weren't Salted bombs, that we know

why do you almost never see dead birds. there are katrillions of birds. shouldn't we see their bodies laying around everywhere when they die?

Generally speaking if Radiation is becoming an issue, the bomb probably already killed you.

Because obviously we didn't test enough of them all at the exact same time to kick up that much dust and debris into the atmosphere that it would block the sun. Duh.

Nukes don't exist dude. Just wait till these wars are over and not a single nuke will be dropped. It's fiction and all the footage is laughable propaganda. Tell them to fuck off and don't fall for all the fearmongering.

Shut up, goygonzola. Fear the nukes. Be afraid.
Don't you know of how powerful the elites are? They can sink entire continents. They can blow up the planet and flee to space, leaving us behind. FEAR THEM, you fucking shit. They are literally god-like. They are not mortal at all.
nNUkes are real. Now shut up, schizoid freak.

Attached: Tulsa_Aftermath.jpg (600x385, 97.45K)

Of the 2,000 tests done, only 500 have been atmospheric; the rest underground, and spread out over 80 years often in a few isolated locations with dozens of tests at each.

With about 13,000 warheads available today (3,500 or so active and ready) we’re looking at a significantly larger area of land to be contaminated, in population centers and military strongholds. Maps will reflect these “dead zones” for centuries since most likely our tech won’t survive this scale of war to tell us when the radiation is gone. Not the end of the world, just a major reduction in livable land.

The progression of yields was following Moore's law up until the 60s. Little reason to think that progression has stopped.

Scavengers (foxes etc)

Attached: 1646365330775m.jpg (485x1024, 50.46K)

Try 1000s of bombs. Orders of magnitude and all that. I doubt (and hope) that such a scenario would ever come to pass, but if 1000s of nukes are interchanged across the globe, it would most definitely be the end of global civilization. I’m not a scientist so I cannot tell you the extent of the nuclear winter, but I am sure that crops around the world would be fucked.

shhh shhhh
Stop looking into 1947 fags, who cares about the insane technology boom since then, go the fuck back to sleep.

Attached: 1646164604377.webm (640x640, 1.08M)

moore's law has nothing to do with nuclear weapons

Because we only test one or two at once and do it in the middle of nowhere you fucking idiot.

What do you think "global warming" comes from?

Because we didn't hundreds of them all at the same time.

bump because it's funny to me