Start calling them POPA's

You know how leftists call everyone who opposes them a racist or a Nazi? Start calling all leftists POPA's. POPA stands for "pedophile or pedophile adjacent." What does "pedophile adjacent" mean? I dunno, what does racist or Nazi mean?

Attached: image1.gif (278x249, 3.89M)

Bump

+1

I like it

Yeah I think it could be effective, but I don't know how to propagate it other than continually using it myself until it hopefully catches on.

You're right POPA this is a great idea.
I'm gonna start using this against all mind rotted rightoids, i'm sure it'll make them seethe out their minds.

expected a POOPA webm
disapointed

I just prefer to call them retards and faggots.

I don't think it'll mean much coming from people who support giving kids hormones, Drag Queen Story Hour, and child drag queens.

Bumping for interest.

Attached: Liberal Retardation.jpg (1242x1675, 288.63K)

While this is effective, you need to make them look stupid and low-status to all the other onlookers. Nobody likes a pedophile, or someone who travels with them or shares ideological planks with them.

popa it is

Based, let's BTFO the POPA's.

Hehehe

Bump

Attached: 44af2d12c6c3f92caa63c55c313ea10b07fa84bb95efc85d3d26c769e96cf248_1.jpg.jpg (505x581, 53.45K)

Ok popa what you fail to realize is only you have been mindrotted enough to know what it even means so it can only be used as a weapon against you. a leftist wont know or care what a popa is and will just assume it's some retarded hate speech.

Nobody knows what any word or phrase is until it enters the popular lexicon.

too close to poppa. gonna stick with "faggot" for now

Attached: 39FD6CAE-A10A-4D1D-A664-8E33DB2D53B6.jpg (1066x633, 107.41K)

I am fully in agreement with calling them faggots. I contend, however, that you call them a faggot to hurt their feelings. POPA is used to make them look bad to other people who could be reading or listening to the discussion. Likewise, the word "racist" probably doesn't hurt your feelings, but it does turn the unthinking masses against you. There's only one thing the public hates more than racists and that is pedophiles (and possibly animal torturers).

Just say pedo adjacent. Popa sounds stupid as fuck.

And what is this supposed to achieve?

The point of "pedophile or" is to create a strong mental association between the target faggot and pedophiles themselves. Make them into an umbrella group until you have people who don't care to see the difference between them. Just like the J-left did with any right wing ideology and racism.

The idiocy of that pic strikes fear into even the most retarded trans activist.

>give the right a weaponized term it can use to instantly destroy a person in the vain of how the left uses "racist"
>create a mental association between pedophiles and those who are deemed pedophile-like enough
>shift the general cultural narrative away from racism and towards lax attitudes on child sexuality from the left

have sex, chud

Find a loving, monogamous relationship with an adult of the opposite sex, POPA.

I'll tell you why this meme is stillborn: as soon as any 'not offensive' right wing neologism/slogan gets any traction, some grifter nazi larper adapts it immediately, forever damning it in the eyes of the public.
It happened with IOKTBW and Spencer and it will happen with this (assuming it even lives past this thread)

I'll just keep calling them niggers.