You’ve survived the biggest psyop in modern history

If you haven’t gotten the vaccine, that is. Congrats, user!
Not vaccinated/tested here. Stayed in quarantine 4 times each time I crossed the border.
Still no Covid. Fuck you.

Attached: CE4DB97F-4B26-4ED7-A7A2-0E64160106BB.jpg (224x225, 8.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howbad.info/janssen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Two more weeks

I have gotten every dose of vaccine I could from every manufacturer. My usual tactic is to steal appointments from other people. It is really easy because they don't check at all. I have been vaccinated 23 times now and I am going for 24 tomorrow.

the worlds gone fucking insane. these people pulling the strings are so out of touch with reality and humanity in general, I have no idea what the lengths of this collective schizophrenia will bring us.

Despite the lack of digits I believe you. Unvaccinated as well and anecdotally most people who had Covid infections and had worse symptoms also got the shot(s).

I took the J&J vaccine. they say it's not mrna. am i going to be okay?

Attached: a little sad.png (829x840, 301.59K)

I a not vaccinated. I had covid. It was like a stronger flu. Mandates created 10 times more harm than covid.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

In-laws keep insisting I get it and jab my kids when we haven't been sick or got the flu at all since covid scam started. They took vaxx as soon as they came out and look as if they aged 15yrs in 1 and have been really sick 3 times in same amount of time. Crying about fil being overworked because his coworkers are dropping dead of heart attacks and mysterious illnesses and he's developed his own heart condition. He's a big health and safety guy in Alberta, can't see his health and safety were destroyed by the vaxx he's pressuring my family to take

You will be fine. The vaccine is just garbage is all. Everyone here blows things out of proportion. People have died from covid vaccinated and unvaccinated.

You might be okay, we’re not sure yet. Anyone who got Moderna/Pfizer is gonna have increased chance to get cancers and their children (especially their female children) will have ovarian failure.

Where did you make that up from?

vaccines aside, the board was swarmed heavily since february 24
many genuine threads were slided into archive after few minutes
if you have any informative threads saved, try to share them around, to get the discussion on pol started again

Attached: pol act year 2022 03 03.png (859x609, 44.11K)

Cool. What did I win?

Depends, did you have any side effects at all after the shot? If so, you probably got a bad batch and have 2-5 years left.
If you never had any side effects at all, there's a good chance you just had saline.
Put your batch code in here and report back:
howbad.info/janssen.html

for a few weeks i started getting these weird pink spots on my skin. they didnt hurt, so i dont really know what was wrong. they went away a long time ago though

bless you

+meds

Yes, its already been debunked

just checked my lot number and i guess im in the clear though. thats kinda spooky how some sites are just poison factories

Too kind OP, thank you. You sound like a cool guy too

Attached: 1646324926188.jpg (1067x1296, 171.97K)

Attached: 1646514031596.jpg (960x860, 74.23K)

>Congratulations user, you made it through this game
>Now on to the next game: WW3

Attached: 317481365183641.jpg (1400x700, 183.37K)

Never tested or jabbed this whole time. My brothers and parents did. Got covid feb 2020 I think and again this jan it lasted 4 days just sweats. Couldn't find work and wife was going to lose her job for not vaxxed so I took the pfizer feb 18. Shitty sweats like omicron and they went away. I was so pissed about the whole thing I said well if my whole family is gonna die im going with them. If I don't at least I can work so the wife and kid don't need the jab.

Attached: 1645987210517.jpg (531x518, 229.29K)

I'm glad to hear you're okay. Don't take any extra shots.
It's interesting how bad batches tend to be spread out quite evenly everywhere, but good batches tend to be localised to a specific area. Who knows if they're experimenting on us or actively trying to cause harm, but I think there's a clear intentionality behind it.

The psyop isn't over friend.
The worst is probably yet to come.
Even though there's been some noise about the wef lately, it's been mostly drowned out by the ongoing psyop.
None of this will stop until we remove the wef agents from our governments, and I'm unsure if that's even possible at this point.

Stop posting about yourself, kluas.
You skill-les spineless dickless irrelevant little faggot ass leach.
No, you're not important because you inherited papa's money. Now fuck off my board nigger tron.

damn thats crazy bro
but ur a gypsy thief

i live in norfolk VA. lots of military and international diplomats and shit here because it's a NATO headquarters

Same shit.
When everyone in my family got vaccinated with moderna, I went with them, too.
Then in 2021, even before the vaccination in September, I had my doubts about the "danger of the vaxx".
Took only one dose and learned firsthand that it was dangerous, became forgetful.
But in the end I don't care, I have nothing to lose, and I am not considered white because my eyes, like most people's today, are brown.

Attached: munch munch.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

never tested, never jabbed, never signed in

pregnant wife got vaccinated without telling me. ive been completely numb to her ever since, i actively avoid talking about our baby, due in may

Thanks, user.
But what have we won?

Attached: 1604968934785.jpg (750x1000, 206.55K)

Mad cause Roma