Why is their army so shit

why is their army so shit

Attached: italy map.png (1322x1434, 301.81K)

kys chink

Fuck you ricenigger

Because otherwise we'd be perfect and God didn't wanna make lesser peoples too jealous

Attached: 1631996770511 (1).png (1862x1126, 2.87M)

Memeflagger Thread. Opinion Invalid.

Its full of Italians

We're zog occupied and lost the war thus we can't have a proper army

Italians, the people you don't want both in front of you, or behind you

Same reason why the german army is shit: what's the point of being a NATO member if you have to actually make an effort with your army?
We mostly just keep up pretenses and use the army to advertise for our (actually remarkably large and profitable) defense sector. You may have heard of Leonardo and Beretta among many other name.

You haven't seen anything yet. The 'it*lian' army is 80+% Siculo-neapolitan today. I just pray for it to be employed in action, it would funny to see the phenotype in pic related surrendering in mass or being obliterated.

Anyway this freakish army is not meant for fighting external enemies. Its mission is to crush a Lombard insurrection if one day it occurs before the Lombards go extinct.

God damn 'it*ly'.

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-revolutionary-phenotype.jpg (1024x768, 192.08K)

Because who would want to fight for that country...

3 first in the line have tans and beards similar to arab ones and if that's what bothers you, the rest in the file are blonde

italian arms manufacturing is largely focused on selling stuff abroad
we used to sell a lot of land mines and stuff
we don't really have a natural enemy anymore so our army exists mostly for legacy reasons

Don't know about the modern Italian army, but in WWII their leadership was terrible and they did better under German command.

You don't need army if you don't have bugmen at your borders

because we are not white

Okay, but why did it suck all throughout the 1900s?
Even when you had enemies it sucked.

Attached: Luigi_Cadorna_02.jpg (1080x1497, 188.79K)

because we tried to punch above our weight
italy, with its economical, demographic and territorial "might", isn't that much better than shit like spain or the balkans, and we went to war first against the central powers, and then against all allied forces? that's fucking bullshit.

Got to love Italians. I just can't help myself.

Bro, you outnumbered and outgunned the enemy.
It's just tactics. Italians make bad generals.
Rommel himself said it - fine troops, bad leaders.

Attached: 1642151977785.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

Attached: 1643810749986.jpg (845x474, 302.57K)

Am I supposed to be offended? Or to chuckle? We love Italians here. They don't love us back, but it's tradition.

>Bro, you outnumbered and outgunned the enemy.
Lol no we didn't. We were more or less even, only we were attacking an entrenched enemy up a fucking mountain range.