Ukraine has just committed a war crime

Ukraine has just committed a war crime.

Attached: b88db047-28b6-4f81-83a0-ba4ae759fedc.jpg (406x273, 25.77K)

this is madness!

They're been committing war crimes for the past decade

>no context
>no information
>aleatory image
>no source

Make a proper thread, idiot.

Attached: 1646505781925.png (1024x768, 192.43K)

Sorry, I didn't know you were that retarded. I mean yeah, it's Any Forums, but still...
Ukraine has held a press conference where Russian POWs were talking to the press, answering questions etc. POWs have to be protected from public curiosity, however. I. e. war crime.

Russia had no legal basis to invade and does not practice the laws of war either way. They can enjoy their own hypocrisy.

Attached: Trotsky no rules of conduct.jpg (289x289, 33.68K)

what war crimes? There is no war, just some kind of special operation.

madness?

Yet another jew versus jew war.

But they didnt invade, its a special operation or something.
Of course they could just have claimed ukros have WMDs with some blurry biolab photos if that is more legitimate :^)

you mean they committed a special operation crime?

Precedent was set in Iraq for legal actions that look like invasions. Welcome to the forever war/peace.

Attached: this-is-sparta-kick.jpg (564x570, 158.3K)

I miss when Any Forums was good

Indeed

they just claimed muh nazis and killed 18 months old baby hour ago

It's hard to believe sometimes that most everywhere else is worse.

Attached: 1446419742741.jpg (500x375, 24.71K)

Thats sad.

am i just too much of a brainlet to understand, why is this a good thing it's not like it's a video of them having their balls electrocuted at least theyre alive. i feel like these people saying this would have preferred if they had a hole blown into their brain and had their corpse image flooding social media for the world to see and laugh at

Attached: What’s it like to be a woman in competitive gaming A female gamer explains.jpg (2000x1200, 213.26K)

So, like the allies during WWII?
>muh nazis
>obliterate german cities and supply lines
>civilians die
>prisoners die
>"why would the nazis do such a thing"

Iraq was article 5. America makes people hang themselves with their own rope and makes sure the books are cooked. Russia just claims it let people be murdered on it's front porch for a decade while not being able to summon the will to stop it or get the international community involved. Then again if Russia's claims are to be believed it raises an entirely different question. If Ukrainians are systematically Russian people for a decade it seems they consider them invaders and not Ukrainian.

They have been, in Donbass, for years. It is one of the reasons for Russia's stance.

I have seen like one white person from russia in this whole invasion

In battle, there is no law. Leftists will soon find that out.

go away putler shill

Attached: FNHqGCBXIA0QA7_.jpg (2048x1365, 87.99K)

>The war crime equivalent of a parking ticket
OK

they've done several. I assume somebody is keeping count

You are so dumb

Attached: 1646408354890.jpg (829x1024, 120.57K)

I'm sure their terrified of your level 20 fireballs and giving feds all your biometric data while infighting.

based ukraians. HEIL HITLER BROTHER.

>(((Ukraine)))
>(((Russia)))
I can't tell who's Jewing who anymore.

they're not "prisoners", easy loophole

Attached: 1646442729661.jpg (640x640, 53.52K)

Oh no not talking to the press! Totally comparable to murdering and raping women and children

>(((who's))) jewing (((who)))
Every. Time.

yeah but let's not pretend ukraine isn't a corrupt plutocracy run by a jew and openly committing war crimes / irregular warfare on their own. nothing honorable about this shit.

God, I wish this was real

Attached: 1639896738691.jpg (1242x1233, 191.07K)

How is it not? If you are literally a war prisoner and you are forced to give statements at gunpoint retard. Fucking idiot lmao.

No it wasn't, afghanistan was. Hence the coalition of the willing, including "you forgot poland".

>POWs have to be protected from public curiosity, however. I. e. war crime.
Oh no call Den Haag!

It's merely an expression of how shit Russia is. They broke off 30 years ago for a reason and don't want to go back. They don't want to go back so badly they cried out to NATO and the EU knowing full well they would be used and abused.

Attached: 1646503334310.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)