Do you think this war was instigated by Jews?

Honeslty, I think so. This war was started not by Russia or Putin but by American media (Jews) who have been provoking the Russian government for months now. It's clear that these dirty Jews want wars and crisis.

It would be so based if a law was passed that effectively prohibits all news outlets from making money out of people's misery and war, a law that brings those kikes to justice and therefore crushes the head of the serpent Pan-Juda. Who can do that? All are muslim countries, unfortunately...

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-03-05 a las 22.54.50.png (988x1134, 1000.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most are but I can't see how Jews benefit from Putin winning.

Both leaders and their political support are jewish, the justifications were vague bullshit and kept changing, the jews in the media omitted a lot of information about it and spreaded lots of lies, it is benefitting many jews in different ways, ...

By Anglos
Anglos habe been trying to ruin Russia for 500 years

Russia has 1.1m jews. They're known for their age-old infighting and tribal wars.

So we just going to ignore the Jews in Ukraine posing as nazis

> destroyed the russian middle class
> justified Jewtin doing a power grab
> locked down the country in the style of Norf Korea
> they may play the victim with the confiscated goods later on and ask for reparashiuns
> they certainly are speculating with the artifical economic unstability this caused

>White people figuring it out, quick shut it down!
More news at 11?

it's most likely all just to distract and destabilize.

from military POV, russia does have some good points to have ukraine as buffer zone and Putin has been bitching since years that he can't have a NATO puppet in ukraine.

anyways, most likely a show to distract and destabilize...
both sides are tools of the fucking kikes if you ask me...

Attached: 1471798272497.jpg (204x204, 5.85K)

but how your country continues to stay away from Jewish degeneracy if it's governed by Jews?? That I don't understand,

> I can't see how Jews benefit from Putin winning
Use your brain cells for one second. How do they always benefit from war? Money, simple as. Now both counties, with a combined population of over 200 million, have to trade with the Jewish war rackets in a disadvantageous negotiating position. It's a bonanza. They don't care about the outcome of the war and never really have except that one time Hitler tried to make it matter to them. They just assume they'll survive anything including nuclear war because they are cockroaches.

Well, that's actually quite obvious. This is just an "artificial" conflict created by the media just like the covid plandemic. Now, in my country they are talking 24/7 about this bullshit and they completely gave up on Covid all of a sudden... it's very very boring...

Right. Like the Khazars and stuff. He should just settle all the bullshit in Kazakhstan and kick all the Jews out to Kazakhstan. My think is that if Putin is going for Ukraine and Crimea and Kiev that's the more... European (for lack of a better word) side of the country. He can ensure that side of the country stays white by keeping Kazakhstan calm and incentivizing the Jews to go there.

humanity must perish, for gaia.

Attached: file.png (640x424, 272.76K)

>Now, in my country they are talking 24/7 about this bullshit
Why do Spics even care about Russia and Ukraine lol?

pic related is probably the reason people might blame jews

Attached: Ukraine Jews.jpg (1410x968, 368.28K)

They wanted to punish Russia out of hate for Slavs
Russian Jews seem to be religious and hate faggots

Americans must, once and for all, crush the head of the serpent of Pan-Juda... you keep complaining about how impossible it is. It is actually not that difficult, you just need a young neocon that doesn't exhibit his anti-semitism publicly and when he wins an election... BOOM!

They are converting (The Jews I mean) all these crisis in some kind of Netflix movie or series. Just look at that fag of Zelensky,,, they are literally portraying him as Captain America

>and they completely gave up on Covid all of a sudden...
to some degree, that's actually a good thing

both, 'covid' and this 'escalation' or whatever i can call it, both do have huge potential of destruction tho....

Attached: 8250f9bd17edef165decb3d00d859347388ca28493c562524528b212b5f9c96f.png (219x209, 85.21K)

Right right. It's the same thing every war though? Come on. People catch on to that shit. You pay whores money. You can print up a whole bunch of useless fiat and pay them. It doesn't mean it's valuable. At any moment you can pull the fiat out from under a Jew and refuse to honor their money.

GOOD Question... also, I'm not a spic slavic subhuman... those are mexicans and south americans

>Most are but I can't see how Jews benefit from Putin winning.
they will prolong the war for decades if they can, either with military or guerilla-warfare, keeping the ukraine a hot zone, keeping the russian armed forces (with ukrainian blood) busy while pretending to be heroes.

Of course it was they want total Jew World Order

Attached: rabbi world aflame.jpg (600x485, 88.98K)

>you just need a young neocon that doesn't exhibit his anti-semitism publicly and when he wins an election... BOOM!
Well neocons are ideological zionists, but I get your point. Would be based.
Yeah people catch on to that shit. That's why the Jews have been expelled from hundreds of countries. But eventually somewhere, sometime a country will need their materials or their gold for war and will invite them in. They are not taking payment in fiat, but in obligations, in gold, in land, in power. If a country reneges, then the Jew will only support their enemy and they will lose. It happens. See: Germany.

>I'm not a spic
Hispanics are people from Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela and other Spanish speaking countries. Spanish and Mexicans look almost the same to us. Everyone who isn't white, black or mongoloid basically looks the same, al look brown pepo.

wikispooks.com/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

Attached: the PNAC Kagan Jews.jpg (282x179, 11.82K)

Yeah. Since Zelinsky left the country Putin should just capture the rest of the functional government. Shit if he can capture The Ukrainian general he can for them to sign a formal surrender. If Zelinsky is out of the government then he's not really technically in charge. That would be the quickest way to end a prolonged war that fills Jewish coffers. Capture the functioning government and military officials. Force them to sign a formal surrender. Carve up the country give the smaller, southern portion of the country that predominately speaks the Bulgarian, Hungarian and Moldavian languages to which ever country is the most pro-Russian.

It's unreal how deep in this place's asshole these people are, no wonder they're all seething themselves to heart attacks on TV, look at this pallid kike. Epstein and all the covid shit is still on everyone's mind and there are a bunch of autists on the surface level internet casually discussing the work their family has spent generations deceiving and killing people over.

Attached: 1620938436914.jpg (686x673, 88.88K)

If you don't support killing white people for globohomo, you're antisemitic

You will always form mafias, crap over everything, use masses of stupid normies to transform any place into Africa, ...
I don't think giving you a safe place outside of the Middle East and Africa is a good idea. Even inside of it is a really bad idea judging by what Israel caused to the region.