How is life in Russia today?

Are you feeling the sanctions? What's the general mood in society? Are there a lot of annoying libs kvetching or are they staying silent? How has it affected your day to day life? For all you gamers out there, can you still play CSGO, Dota 2, and whatever other online games it is you play? When you play them, and other people in the game notice you're Russian, do they start talking to you about the war?

Attached: 1629747929754.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

show flag

This thread is not directed at you. Go away.

Literally feels like nothing happened, can still play the games and I barely buy any new games nowadays so even if I wanted to get something I'd just torrent that shit, yep.

As for the economy, prices on food, water and electricity are exactly the same, slightly elevated prices on imported goods from what I noticed.

Attached: C003D57C-5E98-44C7-B06A-5F963D48DD07.png (640x480, 277.13K)

No surprises here. The effects won't be really significant for several months.

The food prices are barely beginning to rise. The prices for electronics spiked immediately. I am extremely anxious all the time, I don't even want to play games. Steam doesn't accept rubles anymore, but it's not like I want to waste money on games, too.

The libs are rooting for the enemy, but they are being shut down. Some people are happy because something had to be done about Ukraine, but they seem like a vocal minority. The vast majority of people are shocked and anxious, they wouldn't like the war to happen even if there were no sanctions. Many have relatives or friends there.

I think everything will be good in Russia, maybe even better than good.

Stop being a pussy

Attached: 3EC76971-2D4E-49F1-802F-56BDB7EBB1CF.jpg (720x720, 47.49K)

>The libs are rooting for the enemy
I hope Putin was as bad as they thought he is, so that these people wound be rounded up, put against a wall and shot. I hate traitors more than anything.

Based. I hope things will be better for you, once Putin puts NATO and their puppets in their place.

Putin literally has 70% or so approval rate right now, I guess you'd have to nearly wipe out the country.

Never mind, I misunderstood

Attached: 6B691E1B-323C-4B8E-BECE-DCDE0EBE5CE7.png (300x300, 36.41K)

yep

Fuck off, nigger. You probably live with your parents. Guess what, no more tendies and Mountain Dew for you, enjoy your boiled potatoes with Кpacнaя Цeнa lemonade.

Thank fuck I moved out of there 3 years ago.

>moved to Israel
Can't make this shit up. Kikes gonna kike

I don't live with my parents and you are probably 15 years old.

hello i love you, if you said bad things about putin online would u get in trouble or is that a huge overstatement

Attached: smaggle_brother.jpg (900x900, 74.23K)

Stop projecting faggot. Cry me a river about your anxiety, sub-human cum rag npc.

Attached: 313DEEB4-E94B-43E5-9A5A-DB35D7D2E04C.jpg (675x675, 58.87K)

Are the zoomers going crazy without twitter/facebook/etc.

I know you guys use VK but a lot of zoomers use Western social media for marketing

I lived in Leningrad most of my life but its was always shit.
Russia is a shit country masking it self to be this power house its not.
Citizens are in a constant cycle of suicide watch.
>Inb4 Ukrainian shill
Fuck off bro I don't care about this stupid ass war I just wanna live comfortably go fight your autism wars elsewhere.

There is now a law that forbids propaganda of any type during war time, but idiots still talk shit about Putin occasionally.

>doesn't wanna fight wars
>goes to Israel
Genius move there.

show flag

Twitter used to be as cancerous as yours. Should have been banned long time ago. So, you can imagine the target audience seething.

Facebook was basically a boomer lib haven, nobody else was using it. Pidorashenko banned VK in Ukraine in 2017, so it was brimming with cockholes, too.

It was a shock here, too. Some people dig into what is really going, the history with NATO expansion, Geogia in 2008, the coup and Maidan in 2014, the shelling in the Donbas, and they get why this is happening. It's terrible for the regular people and soldiers involved but there was enough fuckery going on that people get Putin.

But those people are the minority. Everyone else just eats up what they are being told and Putin is evil Hitler and Ukraine is the valiant defender.

Best thing is the invasion is completed and done as soon as possible before someone makes a stupid decision and it escalates out of hand outside of Ukraine.

I mean, Israel has been quiet as fuck about this.