Where will the GOP get their talking points, Any Forums?

Attached: 1646517042064.jpg (568x400, 52.6K)

Not sure what this is supposed to mean. No one is.

They still think Trump was a Russian asset. That programming is now firmly embedded into their psyche.

Just like that the GOP got laryngitis

I was curious what talking points they think they meant. The right doesn't really have talking points, it mostly just plays catch up to the mountains of insane shit the left says and does.

American liberals are under the illusion that the GOP gets their marching orders from Moscow. Basically they're absolutely fucking retarded.

>American liberals are under the illusion that the GOP gets their marching orders from Moscow
lol, via twitter?

Attached: 1646009879277.jpg (500x650, 67.43K)

israel
just like before

Have you ever made the mistake of arguing with a libshit online and they proceed to call you a bot? Yeah it's the same principle.

>Biden goes full GOP talking points
>Just like that GOP has no more talking points
check mate.

Yes but I get called a jew more often

Stopping reliance on foriegn oil and securing our border are two that I can think of. Not that Republicans actually accomplish those things, but they talk about them.

Well those surely didn't originate on twatter

>I say your 3 cent tax doesn't go too far enough!

What talking point is he talking about?

Attached: 1616106927487.jpg (982x898, 97.12K)

They posted a list of trending twitter topics from before the banking embargo on Russia and after the start of the embargo and believe the difference is proof that Russia was controlling twitter.

If Trump was an Russian asset, then why didnt Putin annex additional territory while Trump was in office 2016-2020? So far, Putin only makes these moves when obvious globohomo (in this case, DNC) puppets are at the wheel.

DOES NOT COMPUTE BEEP BOOP

Trump is very silent now that Putin doesn’t have time to give him orders

See, that's the misunderstanding. Trump is a Jewish asset, just like Putin and Russia.

>he doesn't know
Anything that disagrees with globalhomo in any way is a russian talking point or an antisemitic/racist dogwhistle, have you been under a rock for the laat decade?

>What talking point is he talking about?

They think Conservative GOP on twitter were Russian bots.

I tried this on some NPCs at work. They honestly believe the Ukraine situation is all Trump's fault because he didn't get Putin under control from 2016-2020. Of course they can't specify what Trump failed to do exactly.