God, I'm so proud of being a Serb...

God, I'm so proud of being a Serb. While the rest of the world is racing to suck globohomo dick we dare to support the last power of good in this world.

Attached: God is a Serb.png (703x822, 680.23K)

Based

>inb4 russian dick suckers meme
Zasto postvaljaš ovo znajući koje ćeš odgovore dobiti?

They hate NATO for some reason

Zato što neko mora i što mi je pun kurac CIA čamuga na ovom sajtu.

Wow, that's something

Do we need to teach you another lesson? We were honestly too merciful last time. This time I think your kids need some education on LGBTQ issues and readily accessible cross-sex hormones.

I meni je ali vidiš kako ovo izgleda njima. Mi ćemo uvek biti cigani/turčini i četnici koji piju rakiju dok ubijaju decu i puše ruski kurac za njih (zapadnjake)

o нe- aхa чeкaј
бoли мe кypaц

Attached: NIGGA_SERB.png (444x518, 333.88K)

A znaš zašto to njima tako izgleda? Zato što u dubini duše znaju da su oni sledeći na spisku za gulag. A i za to mi se jebe.

De ba Srbije. Vrijeme je da se okrenemo jedni drugima a ne nekim dalekim silama koje stvarno boli kurac za naše bare na Balkanu.

Jebote Rusija i EU i NATO i CIA i SAD.

JEBEM TI MATER

Pa kad američke čamuge, nemačkii i britanski ološ neće da mi se skine sa kurca već 150 godina, moram i ja da potražim prijatelje negde po svetu.

These niggers will be the first to flee to the EU countries, when our economy collapses kek.

Attached: ah7ao0ngnfl81.jpg (640x360, 56.35K)

Serbia will always be great.

humanitarian bombing is on its way!
also didnt happen

>God, I'm so proud of being a Serb. While the rest of the world is racing to suck globohomo dick we dare to support the last power of good in this world.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Serbia Stronk.png (1025x805, 784.2K)

Ave, brother

Кpeнyo caм дa пијeм кaфy и oндa caм видeo твoј пocт, јeбeм ти мaтep aнoнe.

Well, maybe some of them, which is fine by me. I'll just expropriate all the vacant land to myself and LARP as a lord of war.

>enter thread about serbs
>still no one posted "russian cums in the ocean" gif

faggot victim complex non existent country

Attached: 1646417524144.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

Russia is a degenerate, corrupt oligarchy full of druggies and prostitutes, just like your country. Their church, much like yours, is a bunch of communist agents. Your capital is Europe's capital of whores, drug dealers and criminals. It's all an elaborate joke, get rid of your fucking martyr complex and turn into a normal country that cooperates with its neighbors.