Is Zelensky a Cokehead?

this guy looks like he just did a fuckin Hollywood line
youtube.com/watch?v=c4XHex0aev4

Attached: zele2.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

yes

yeah
that reminds me of someone

Attached: serbia-strong[1].gif (220x173, 859.36K)

oh fuck whats the name of this song again i can never remember it lol

Jadna Bosno suverena

Zelensky has been happily married for 19 years to the same woman and they have children together, cokeheads usually can't do that.

He's stress as hell.

It's so strange, a year ago I was thinking of Ukraine as a place to vacation to, and people were frolicking around in the sun, now so much has been blown to smithereens, and the people who do survived, there'll be a shadow in their smiles now. How different things would be if covid was actually deadly enough to finish off Putin.

Attached: Zelensky visited the beach in Odessa 2019 July 27 - tellerreport.png (827x465, 597.59K)

circumstantial point noted, but thats about all it is.
emotional testimony discarded

>Jadna Bosno suverena
hahaha thank you. this guy really doesn't like bosnia.

Eastern Euros are more into speed than coke

does coke induce scurvy like speed does?
asking for a friend

He's literally a fucking faggot comedian stooge of the WEF. Same with Trudeau.

Attached: 1646410250536.jpg (704x600, 96.52K)

stfu

Attached: canada_trains_nazis.jpg (1240x1600, 297.48K)

>r*ddit spacing dog fucker is upset that US/Israeli interests aren’t succeeding
Sounds like a strong case of go back to where you came from faggot

True. Zelensky is a billionaire actor/president and he can afford high quality cocaine at the American embassy in Poland.

Coke is more social after an evening so hopefully you get your vitamins then rather than chaining speed alone in your room for days at a time.

That said speed is objectively better than coke re come down, clean feeling, and no bullshit hollywood depiction of it being glamorous.

zelensky is a hollywood kike actor. He just does whatever the upper kikes tell him to do. He's a clown.

If I was a leader of a country getting invaded by a nuclear power i'd prefer amphetamine you can take charge of people easier while still drug-coping

He's jewish

"Reddit Spacing" on Any Forums has existed prior to Reddit.

He's hot enough he could get it for free.

...if he weren't happily married and probably drug free.

Attached: piano playing.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>Jewish entertainer
Wtf do you think?

Zelensky is a man who stayed in Kiev, "I need ammunition not a ride".

Trudeau is an eunuch who ran away from protesting truckers...

He's not Hollywood, he's a beloved actor in Ukraine with fans in Russia too, he plays a Russian character in Love in The Big City which actually got banned from Ukraine as it was a Russian film.

Don't listen to the bong all uppers fuck with your immune system. Coke is inferior to meth though just by holistic standards

Fucking evil rats.

No, he is just a jew.

Kolomoisky, WHO IS THIS NAZI KIKE RAT?
anons please red pill me on him and post any images that have info on his activities and his connection to the President of Ukraine Zelensky.
Thx

Attached: Azov-owner Kolomoisky.png (537x1024, 918.54K)

Attached: 1646233565479.webm (854x480, 2.5M)

he's an astroturfed actor bought and paid for by kolomoisky, but i dont know what that has antying to do with the discussion unless you're just here to shill for him.
thats twice now you've mentioned being happily married lol, you in his bed checking or something? some interesting assumptions and conclusions that you draw from them.

LOL, what a puppet kike rat.

Attached: unifer.jpg (1000x1500, 331.97K)