Why are you guys so obsessed with Jews?

They are not behind some secret globohomo agenda and they certainly aren’t the sole reason society is slipping toward moral decay at the moment. You mongoloids give all this credit to a group less than 3% of the worlds population, and for what? For your imaginations whimsical fantasies, right? You’re the hero of your own story and the Jew is the devil? Sure religious Jews are real weirdos to a normie but that doesn’t make them the ultimate, nefarious villains you retards fabricate them to be. And no I’m not Jewish and I don’t care who’s a Jew and who isn’t. The funny thing is most of you morons probably have a sprinkling of Jewish DNA in your mutt genetics.

Attached: 1C576982-13CA-4C30-88C6-9E42089BDF3C.png (276x183, 8.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsuzzaga_gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone needs a hobby. Why not Jews?

Lurk more.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsuzzaga_gw

Go back

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 64.67K)

Lel newfag

Attached: 1645191125263.gif (320x384, 2.25M)

t. Moshe from the JIDF

user the people here are very retarded and/or literal children

You have to be 18+ to post here kid, go away or I'm calling the cyber police.

glow harder

Any Forums didn’t always use to be this way. Fucking board has become an echo chamber that reverberates all things Jewish. The more you concentrate on something, the more you become it.

I disagree

How so? Oh it’s the Rothschilds right? If not them then it’s certainly George Soros who controls all Jews huh?

You have no idea. As much as you'd probably like to think Elon Musk is the richest man in the world because Forbes said so the old money is still there hidden through shell companies

go back to 9fag you retarded nigger

Knife yourself you jewish bastard

Attached: Pompeo.jpg (598x710, 124.97K)

Death to israel

Death to the jewish race

Death to all jews

Attached: Putin5.jpg (855x895, 175.28K)

You know that picture of a couple muslims throwing a faggot off the roof? And they are marked with "Radical Muslims" and the cheerign crowd is marked with "Moderate Muslims"? Jews are the same way, the elites do their shady shit, consider them the "Radicals" but the average jews supports them, so they are "Moderate", both suck for the West.

Because the only conspiracy theory that seems impervious to being debonked is the ZogNWO conspiracy so we're assuming it's correct

Because it pisses people off. You just threw fuel on the fire.

It was not organic, it happened in concert with boards like this being perceived as a threat to capitalism due to their capacity for organising. It seemed a very convenient coincidence that suddenly all issues to do with the financial system were suddenly about "the Jews". What better way to defame a movement in the minds of the general public, than to associate it with Nazis?

>all cohencidences, goyim

Attached: 1638799951705.jpg (680x1195, 250.91K)

I only read the first sentence of this post, but I know it glows

It’s actually the opposite
Jews are obsessed with regular white people .
White people don’t spend millions to make a movie to slap in some anti-Jew message

>all the worlds problems
>kikes

>Stop blaming jews
>jews attempt to start ww3

>They are not behind some secret globohomo agenda and they certainly aren’t the sole reason society is slipping toward moral decay at the moment.
They are exactly that

>They are not behind some secret globohomo agenda
lol yes they are, I'm well aware it's not all of them but 8/10 people involved is one.

Attached: 1622162429347.jpg (420x465, 88K)

Why are jews so obsessed with enslaving humanity?

Attached: kvetch.jpg (490x293, 22.14K)

>rage face
>says normie instead of normalfag even though normalfag would fit the rhythm of that sentence better
>sprinkling just a bit of racism at the end to try to fit in
Literal shill post

I

Attached: 1644896572017.jpg (850x400, 46.99K)

This board is fucked. Next you’re going to tell me how dinosaurs didn’t exist and that scientists like Isaac Newton are crackpots.

Because they have an agenda against christian white society as part of the talmud and judaism. Look what happened to germany

>Why are you guys so obsessed with Jews?
Without stormweenie, KKK, and muh white supremacy, it's another group who can't claim infinite victimhood. It's powerful post-modern liberalism. The boogieman is an art school project from bored clerks! The hilarious thing about all of this is that brainlets get sucked right in, take the bait, and actually start to become the boogiemen and start doing the heavy lifting themselves.

this. so obvious.

not all jews. but hey dumb nigger who owns just about everything including media and banks? whos been lying to the people so blatantly and making money off keeping up the lies? jew multi billionaires got richer during the pandemic. lefty politicians are corrupt shitbags executing a global cabal agenda selling everyone out and rich kikes are the ones pulling the strings. do research you fucking retard, you see for yourself and come to hate jews too. i was on the rich ones ass but culturally they defend weird kike shit like suckling foreskin blood and damaging babies, believing theyre chosen, the holohoax an other weird shit including that related to the occult