Why are modern young men showing less interest in dating other women today...

Why are modern young men showing less interest in dating other women today, and instead having sex with their own mother's? What is the political implications of this new phenomenon?

Attached: 1646504990147.png (1280x750, 149.06K)

>no meme tabs
Disappointing

Single mothers are terrified of dying alone.

damn josh. also women have the vegas fallacy instilled in their brain from online dating services. they think they can always do better and play games

Being a 33 year old wizard, I've written off women as a loss. There are WAY too many single mothers out there and I refuse to take care of some other faggots kids. I don't give it it leads to the collapse of society and they end up tricking themselves and their children out for cockmeat sandwiches at the local nigger infested bus stop. They made the bed, they can lay in it.

>and buzzin

Attached: 7b1e022819244ef9b8c76595c2fcf19a.jpg (770x1154, 97.87K)

lol right? My ex gf from hs hit me up cause her and her husband are getting a divorce. He's the second idiot she's had kids with, I already know what she wanted. I've completely ignored her. I'm not raising her ass ugly kids

Is this what gluten does to a man?

what a stupid whore

kek'd and based brit/pol/ leaker

>vegas fallacy
wat this?

Have you got the other chat screenshots? Never saved em and can't find them

No, but Josh should just man up and fuck that sloot already.

what's wrong in the picrel?

Listen virgin if you have dated alot a relationship doesnt mean jackshit to you anymore its like babysitting a retard you pretend to like because her hole makes your feel nice, you say to yourself maybe after some time this hole will stop acting like a hole and a person and yet 2 years later shes still a hole shes still transactiony in her conduct in the relationship what can I do for her and all sorts of superficial nonsense, heres the part where a redditor would say you gotta give your all for your dream girl. How can this hole be my dream girl if she cant even view the relationship like I view it?

This. Told him already he's an absolute faggot for not seeing this whores begging for it and giving her a right good fucking

Same deal. I knew a woman who had two kids, two different dads, and acted like she was interested in me, but would never admit it. Just wanted to be "friends". Needless to say, I quit paying attention to her.

His mother empties his balls daily while drunk and high off cbd

She's being desperate and needs her sons BWC.

Needs to sort her out honestly.

don't know how you other guys manage to do that
i can't really lie so i say how it is and just kick the bitch out in like 5 days lol

>fetlife
This is just some weird kink shit, you can get on fetlife and find people who will roleplay with you. You can even do ageplay where one of you acts like a child.

Attached: 1646506217767 Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 14.36.00.png (1888x1064, 2.91M)