Board being flooded with "black invention" threads

>Board being flooded with "black invention" threads
Is this supposed to cause butthurt?

Attached: chrome_20210511_205129.png (496x566, 502.73K)

If only westerners understood the practical benefits and objective superiority of mud as a building material over our present construction techniques, for fuck sake.

Yakub, I kneel....

Look at my nigga spottemgottem and tell me blacks aren't the most musically inclined race ever.

This is the American board isn't it? Should we not celebrate your achievements?

Attached: 1646450876586.png (900x780, 667.69K)

They're certainly getting lots of replies. Maybe that's the only purpose.

White western accomplishment can be summed up simple as such:
>"Look at me! I made shit way more complicated, made shit cost way more money, and made shit way worse for the environment! I call this progress and you're an inferior low IQ race if you don't do the same!"

I'd actually really like a cob house.

So ugly

King shit my nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-161724_Chrome.jpg (1065x1033, 213.85K)

Looks like they took a perfectly fine statue and just slapped a huge plastic nigger head on top.

Ya cob. Adobe. Anything based on mud and a simple mixture of dirt. All superior. Cheaper. More sustainable. But hey man let's revolve our society around building with products produced with fossil fuels, which have objectively less desirable characteristics for building overall, and call it "progress"

Seethe more brownoid

Lmao

Attached: 1646220677485.webm (540x302, 2.9M)

With a rocket mass heater in every room
I think he's just tedpilled.

Attached: space3.jpg (766x453, 251.04K)

They had these in jail I tried a piece I almost spit it out but I ate it because the nigger who gave it to me was nice lol

Noticing this too. What triggered all of this cope?

Maybe but the thing is the thermal qualities of mud are also energy efficient. They trap the solar energy from the sun and release it slowly through the night, maintaining a consistent temperature throughout. You can also heat and cool using the Earth, since Earth maintains a consistent 50 degree temperature when you dig down a few feet. You can make ice with this knowledge in the middle of summer, even in the desert. All of this shit is free and was used by ancient peoples (usually non westerners) for centuries and we've just discarded it all and called our stupidity "progress". That is the sum of the white man's "progress" IMO. You can talk about life expectancies but all of that just comes down to survival at birth and vaccinations which we all know the "muh western progress" crowd despises

The opposite of that is real. White people are the ones destroying the Earth and environment through capitalism and black and brown and jewish people are the ones trying to cry out that we need to take special attention to environemntalism and sustainability. As well as striving for post scarcity AKA UBI

board gets flooded with threads surrounding a different theme every few hours. Could be about Trump, Trannies, Pedos, Jews, Israel, Flat Earth, India... It's these waves of posts all about or surrounding a single thing. I guess it's coming out of Langley or something. I started a thread to ask if anyone else noticed it, but got no responses. We need a regular Any Forums meta thread or something.

True bro, imagine where we would be if it weren't for the white man, on god.

Attached: artworks-OBkfvE0qyCMcsH0p-OMBSXQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 72.15K)

Ah, whether you're a kike or a nigger, you made me kek. Have a (you).

>European culture and achievement starts in 1930
I don't like this leftie cope of conflating over 2,000 years of cultures and art with the last 100 years of industrial acceleration-decay because we all clearly agree with that. No one here shills capitalism, cope more

Attached: space4.jpg (1200x1200, 116.76K)