Tips for drawing political comics?

Tips for drawing political comics?

Attached: ghost-of-kiev-ukraine-stonetoss-comic.png (1000x500, 54.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

occrp.org/en/the-pandora-papers/pandora-papers-reveal-offshore-holdings-of-ukrainian-president-and-his-inner-circle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just draw Any Forums memes? its literally what you posted

Brevity is wit. Use as little text and panels as possible to send your message.
Consult Any Forums, they fucking love improving webcomics

Attached: political cartoon.gif (468x602, 91.66K)

is there even any money in making political comics?

I could easily shit out 3 panels a week but I imagine it would be hard to monetize, not to mention competition from others

Go to Any Forums

yeah the american right are super insecure and need their world view validated near-constantly. that's how you get dumb shit like people paying hundreds of dollars for steven crowders dog cum mug and paying money for a shitty badge that says "merry christmas" on it.
appeal to the right's persecution fetish and you will be swimming in money.

I'm so confused, what's Stonetoss angle here ?
That Cucker Tarlson is based or something ?

VLADIMIR

PUTIN

IS

A

CHILD

RAPIST

LMAO

KYS

SHILL

Attached: 758F0E11-ABF8-4ACD-9684-F58EF89D3AA1.jpg (300x294, 22.27K)

Don't draw political stuff, user, it's annoying and boring. What you want to do is create compelling and interesting stories, but use a lot of allegories to convey the message you want (i.e. Superman and American patriotism)

wrong

He can't keep getting away with it

Don't draw them. My friend was arrested because some people misunderstood him. (He's still in prison)
99.9% of political comics done by paid artists who work on US government or in companies related to them.
Same in Europe.

They are fine with almost everything because they are ordered to draw this.

My another good friend also started to draw them, but now she got doxxed by real people and only got likes from bots.

I personally even stopped to write comments about politics since it can ruin reputation or even make me arrested.

(But I actually got a nice story for comics. Almost all muslim terrorists organisation for unknown reason supported Ukraine Nazis with most of them being enemies of the US) This is happened for real.

The story where Ukrainian army using Ukrainian civilians as a meat shields is also good. But you will be hated for truth.

Your doing a grate job kiddo.

Attached: 0CE79D33-1995-4177-B3FA-E4F0AF365F0A.jpg (1080x1666, 816.03K)

monke

Attached: 1646238088084.png (224x224, 62.67K)

nta, but Ukrainian government made all the hype about giving guns to civilians, while kinda skirting around the fact it makes them combatants and gives ruskies an excuse to gun down every person that looks suspicious.

Better to die fighting for freedom than to live as a slave.

Understandable, but I will inevitably get angry when media start whining about civvies getting shoot.

Then kill yourself nigger.

>boohoo they’re reporting our war crimes
What an embarrassing faggot you are. Why are you here gooking up the anglosphere with your Stalinist slav horseshit?

Sure, get angry at me for pointing out the government just set up civvies as meatshields.

americans not falling for the same psyops that took them to irak, difficulty level: impossible

Attached: 1611205766263.gif (550x555, 1.09M)

It’s an illegal invasion you stupid retard. Tens of thousands of civilians are flooding into Ukraine for the chance to kill you faggots for fun. They gave out like tens of thousands of guns to civilians to fight you. They are actively producing molitov cocktails to burn your nigger asses alive in your shithole tanks.

Nothing your retard army does in Ukraine is justified. Everything they do to kill you nigger Russian invaders on their land is. This is asymmetrical warfare against an illegal invasion force.

You’re going to be sitting in the consequences of this shit for the rest of your life you dumb cuck. You’re on the wrong side of history being driven into a wall by a deranged pedophile pimp.

Learn to cope.

Attached: A7BEB06E-9975-4F5E-8E0D-4AE715271F45.jpg (2166x2000, 207.86K)

>You’re on the wrong side of history being driven into a wall by a deranged pedophile pimp.
Not him but
Are you talking about zelenky or putin? They are both the same.
Anyway I wouldn’t be typing as if you have a stake in the conflict, only the Ukrainians and Russians do.

>Tens of thousands of civilians are flooding into Ukraine for the chance to kill you faggots for fun. They gave out like tens of thousands of guns to civilians to fight you. They are actively producing molitov cocktails to burn your nigger asses alive in your shithole tanks.
> You’re on the wrong side of history
MERICA
Just had to say that, but you are right nothing justifies the war.
> deranged pedophile pimp.
Trump, biden

Kek

>It’s an illegal invasion you stupid retard.
Was there a legal one, ever?
>Tens of thousands of civilians are flooding into Ukraine for the chance to kill you faggots for fun.
>They gave out like tens of thousands of guns to civilians to fight you.
I hope they wear proper uniforms, otherwise ruskies will start targeting civvies more than usual.

>deranged pedophile pimp.
Hell, I didn't know Ukraine was fighting against USA.

> Are you talking about zelenky or putin? They are both the same.
CLASSIC SLALINIST WHATABOUTISM

GO

BACK

SHILL

VLADIMIR PUTIN WAS LITERALLY A CHILD PROSTITUTE PIMP FOR INTOURIST. HE WAS A KOMPROMAT KULTIVATOR THAT BLACKMAILED HIS WAS TO THE TOP.

NOBODY

COMES

CLOSE.

Plus whataboutism is impotent antilogic anyway, as long as you tell yourself everyone else is being abused by a literal pedophile pimp dictator you’ll put up with anything won’t you cuck?

Attached: 1CF6EC85-5D45-4F65-B027-FBC0BC97EB5D.jpg (750x942, 300.08K)

Make sure all of your drawings are as ugly as humanly possible

Attached: m7alcovq6wi81.jpg (640x789, 96.26K)

Again

THIS

IS

WHATABOUTISM

IT

IS

A

FAMOUS

SOVIET

MESSAGING STRATEGY.

SAYING

“Whatabout America”

DOESNT

JUSTIFY

ACTING

THEM

IF YOU THINK WHAT AMERICA DID IN IRAQ WAS BAD THEN HOW ARE YOU OK WITH RUSSIA DOING THE SAME THING IN UKRAINE? DOES RUSSIA GET A FREE WAR CRIME EVERY TIME SOMEONE ELSE ACTS LIKE AN ASSHOLE?

DOES

THE

EXISTENCE

OF

ASSHOLES

JUSTIFY

BEING

ONE

Attached: C8E90372-1DC7-43EC-96D5-D848FD8C28F2.jpg (3195x4138, 3.72M)

You really think Russians want to enslave Ukranian civilians? Lol they are fighting for their goverment and that's about it.

>an illegal invasion
As opposed to a legal invasion?

Attached: america-iraq.png (621x414, 373.26K)

And the government it’s quite corrupt to put it simply
occrp.org/en/the-pandora-papers/pandora-papers-reveal-offshore-holdings-of-ukrainian-president-and-his-inner-circle

Attached: 304CCFE7-8F7F-4080-B051-3B8C491FA28E.jpg (1184x1087, 871.63K)

> Was there a legal one, ever?
Yes.
Stupid whataboutism too.
You can make impotent philosophical and semantic appeals to what makes invading and murdering people for their resources legal, you’re still belligerent murderous invader cunts that are strategically acting outside the laws of war as agreed upon by everyone in the world.

You don’t get to whine that “they’re burying military targets in civilian locations and using civilians as meat shields” because you’ve already violated the rules of war. This isn’t a military engagement it’s a criminal one.

You are targeting objectives meant to cause harm to civilian population. Taking out water and power and communication and actively bombing apartments to make them uninhabitable. These are war crimes. This is how you do a genocide. There are no rules of engagement with how the Ukrainian people are allowed to protect themselves from your incompetent bands of roving morons wandering around waiting to get burned alive.

Attached: Kermit the frog’s guide to whataboutism and Gish galloping.jpg (3275x5944, 2.93M)

legal wars are a masonic post enlightenment meme you supreme nigger. for somebody who poses as redpilled you sure like to spew the kool aid for the established order.

Wasn't Sam Hyde exposed as pedo creep a while ago?

>Wasn't Sam Hyde exposed as pedo creep a while ago?
Who?
And I wouldn’t take anything that’s from YouTube drama channels seriously to be honest

dunno man usually that stuff turns out to be true

the marky thing is like 10 years old no one cares

>dunno man usually that stuff turns out to be true
It’s all online fantasy gibberish that doesn’t effect anyone irl.
I don’t get how anyone other than teenagers fall for it and care about random e celeb/community nonsense.
Seriously, it’s a bit pathetic.

you sound awfully defensive there, who cared if some random faggot diddled some kids

>you sound awfully defensive there, who cared if some random faggot diddled some kids
I’m not, I just think it’s a bit dumb to care about something that may or may not be true, I’ve wasted time caring about that stuff, when I was young.
Fun but tiresome

wtf? pedos suck.

>who cares if some faggot diddled some kids
t. Putinist

>>>>>>>VK

Attached: 5E94EA41-0673-40A9-A948-1D632311C5C6.jpg (750x750, 146.03K)