A message from based Kadyrov

Vladimir Zelensky ran away from Ukraine. In such a way that no one even had time to notice his shining heels. As a result, both the administration of the president of Ukraine is puzzled, and the deputies of the Rada are at a loss. Nobody knows what country Zelenskiy is in. At least he would have left an address for letters. But he does not have one either.

Vladimir, come back! Where did all the patriotism, all the fervor and the fervent speeches go? I knew from the beginning that you were going to run away, but you could put on a good face in front of your own people, even if your performance was very bad. Though as an actor you were not particularly talented.

Still, it's not too late to save face and try to go your way with dignity. Don't let the people down. Come back Vladimir, do you really want to choose the path of Saakashvili and spend the rest of your time running around chewing on your tie? Not the best option, you should agree...

There is still time to go back to Kiev, accept Russia's demands and ask for forgiveness from the people of the DNR, LNR and all Ukrainians for the lawlessness that has been going on there over the past few years.

But don't get your hopes up either. I'm not addressing you as president. Viktor Yanukovych remains such for Ukraine according to the law. So, hand over the power to him, to the legitimate president, and cast your hope upon the destiny. Maybe then there will be a chance, at least partially, to redeem the guilt.

Attached: 1646512907372.jpg (1284x1144, 223.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/RKadyrov_95/1333
youtube.com/watch?v=fohk_Or7rWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t.me/RKadyrov_95/1333

That is actually quite a compelling statement, for an open letter that is targeted more at Ukrainians in general than Zelensky himself

white sharia when

>A message from based Kadyrov

homo's dream

Attached: 1646069721178.jpg (1418x644, 81.9K)

Soon, inshallah

never you brown nigger

I don't think you can fully comprehend how much of a low-test pussy Kadyrov is if you didn't follow it from before.
A story from a couple of weeks before the war:
>Kadyrov flies to a Turkish hotel, complete secrecy.
>Stays for a day without ever leaving his room, fearing being spotted.
>Flies back home.
>Makes Instagram posts about how he made Turkish secret services flee in fear from that city because he was there.

Says the flag with $2000 Prada boots

Attached: 017F4406-F633-4452-BF05-8223211086C8.jpg (1242x1670, 837.2K)

>accelerate and purge

Attached: put12.png (713x1000, 319.21K)

Holy fuck this guy rules

Suck a dick, that would be a more useful use of your time then spreading bs.

You can start talking when Putin is out there fighting with his men, but we know that aint never happening

Attached: SOUND_EFFECT_Alarm_BS_ALERT.jpg (480x269, 12.29K)

>Ukri nigger spews shit from mouth
opinion instantly discarded.
you can take your new world order and fuck off to hell.

>Vladimir, come back!
Lol, Lads!

Attached: Putin-Kadyrov.png (640x683, 216.25K)

Wow. Zelensky should live-stream himself walking around alone in Kiev just to prove this guy wrong or else he’s obviously gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=fohk_Or7rWs

Whait till you learn about this

Funny that he trolls he him by using the Russian version of “Vladimir” instead of the Ukrainian “Volodimir”

>Nobody knows what country Zelenskiy is in.
Israel

MysteriousMrEnter is the Chechen leader?

Vladimir is fucking dead.

Last thing kebabs need is westoids woking up Islam and exporting it back to MENA.

Attached: Gay South African Imam marries Muslim lesbian Iranian disabled midget to pregnant woman in Sweden.jpg (634x582, 127.66K)

> Come back Vladimir, do you really want to choose the path of Saakashvili and spend the rest of your time running around chewing on your tie?
Ramzan with the bants

Attached: 07F3CDEC-9EF4-466D-8851-BD7123DB7278.gif (380x212, 1.02M)

>kadyrov
i could not care about him the only thing he has ever done in his life is make social media posts like 12 year old gril

Attached: b11.jpg (474x331, 18.82K)

>"p-please 1v1 me knife only"

Chechens are just PR at this point aren't they

Nice fucking boots

I remember a Japananon posting once that Russians were like black people but the wrong color. Kadyrov is 100% this

Tell us more about the ghost of kyiv

Attached: bd9bcb7808a02ac400a590faf7487c6f02646d6d3bede8588d269b6d25ec75e4_1.jpg (1080x1048, 134.27K)

>Basedlu

Do Kadyrov knows Zelensky is a kike?

you need to remember that 98% here havent ever heard of this chechen bitch boy before the current events.

peace be upon him

Attached: Chechen .gif (260x390, 3.33M)

basedlu mad at the drip lmao

He is in one of the American bases in Poland.

>in front of your own people
>a jew
With any luck this will Redhill some people

based
a
s
e
d

Attached: GIVI.webm (640x360, 2.87M)