Kick Poland out of NATO

NATO is a defensive alliance. If Poland leaves NATO, they are free to invade Moscow while the Russian army is stuck in the mud.

Attached: A594%20(1)_1[1].jpg (1305x934, 132.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too early. We are still waiting for our f-35s and abrams. Once they arrive, we are ready to destroy Russia

Im polish and this is a based post. This way, we'll be forced to defend ourselves, can go full Juche and can become a nuclear armed power. Slawa Polska!

>Im polish
>Slawa Polska!
nice declination larper

Lol same confidence levels of poland in 1939
>captcha is Go VDV 2

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-134454_Chrome.jpg (893x828, 198.12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs

any sniper here willing to split the reward fifty fifty?

Attached: rubelTrubel.jpg (666x1111, 117.2K)

Dont kid yourself, were gonna need alot more then we're currently getting. 32 F35s is a fucking Czechia teir air force. And I doubt many of those 250 abrams would survive past the first few skirmishes agaisnt thousands of Russian tanks. We need MOAR.
We're very lacking on air defense and long range artillery as well.

>my great-grandfather visited Poland once, here are my thoughts on the 1980s martial law...

I won't pretend to be Polish. I'll just wish I was Polish.

I dont know the meaning of that word.

>Poland invades Russia
>gets glassed to stone age in 2 hours
OP is faggot

nie larpuje, tylko moze jestem autismo

Please destroy russia and get sanctions. League of Legends without kurwanation sounds like heaven.

Na-ah, you're going down with us, Gomez.

Attached: 1646474778217.jpg (720x673, 126.37K)

Why the American flag, scumbag? On vacation? Or did mommy and daddy move to Chicago?

Lets be real, in the utterly inconceivable scenario were Poland to invade Russia, we would probably elevate their quality of life instantly. Sad state of affairs in Russia!

Literally the best way to die if I can see Moscow in ashes

Attached: pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u6[1].jpg (1000x1000, 78.01K)

>any day now, we'll be strong!

Holy fucking kek you Poles are a riot, never change.

the latter
I fucking hate this city. They say it has the biggest Polish diaspora outside of warsaw but all I see is NIGGERS. I hate it here.

Attached: 1621506465734.png (505x406, 38.67K)

this

Imma go ahead and say invading Russia is a poor choice.

>gomez
You just name dropped 56% of America.
The other 44% is named Garcia.

VPN vodkaniks crying and shitting into their own mouths right now.

Thanks FSB for shitting into your own mouths

Attached: 1646505409069.jpg (1024x577, 114.17K)

Unironically with the current deployment of Russian forces, if we magically handwaved nukes out of the picture, a bumrush on Moscow would be feasible.
I had high hopes of A5 popping with Zaporizhia NPP. Many things can happen still.

Attached: 1643000638224m.jpg (1024x640, 59.18K)

Bro its happening though. 2 more weeks!

have you watched the news recently user

Muh fair war
Imo

Estonia would join Poland in the invasion you know this

Thats what im thinking. NATO should seriously give this the old college try. The Russian army is literally bogged down in the Ukrainian bogs. I would be filled with a surge of patriotism if the American flag flew over the Kremlin.

Translated: D has been surrounded by V. This is within the boundaries of G and 2.
So, what is D and what is V? Does this mean Good Two not escape Decks being surrounded by Video? You're good to go on deck because the cops have youbsurrpunded and they're filming? Are you currently taking seat? Where's Chris Hanson?

Tigers ?

>Czech cowering before an expansionist dictator

Wow who could have predicted this

You can ride literal tigers east if I can get my 100 ruskie scalps

Me.
Lets meet up in Gütersloh once he is dead

Go fucking die for old farts in wwii mindset you moron but keep me out od this. Fuck your nationalism and religion, nothing is worth your life.
So many bright minds lost to outdated propaganda. We are doomed, humankind will destroy themselves unless we engineer our way out of monke.

we might be doomed but I want to see Moscow and St Petersburg in flames before I die

Attached: 1643376743248.jpg (768x1024, 176.97K)

you're a retarded nigger.
Thats what all those proffesors, scientists, and officers said as they were shipped off to katyn. The red menace isnt going to leave us alone. Thats the whole point of all this.

Lmao pooland would get nuked straight to the Miocene if this happened. There is no reason for pootin to hold back against a bunch of retarded poles unlike the Russians in denial over in ukraine

this is kike level trickery. Nice try Vlad.

Attached: 1646155586491.jpg (225x225, 6.59K)

Attached: nieznane.png (960x678, 390.54K)

Go bigger. Flames all the way to Vladivostok.