Blacks dont invent anything

>Blacks dont invent anything

Attached: image.png (606x611, 769.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

viewmaster.co.uk/htm/history.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=8Vwzk93NAP4&lc=z22jhp5wkryafzv13acdp43aen1vidx2swwuunmyrptw03c010c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/View-Master
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>If your are

The absolute state of niggers

Those things hurt my eye sockets. Fucking niggers.

But the Viewmaster was made by William Gruber a German immigrant.
viewmaster.co.uk/htm/history.asp

Liar
>The earliest stereoscopes, "both with reflecting mirrors and with refracting prisms", were invented by Sir Charles Wheatstone and constructed for him by optician R. Murray in 1832

He stole the idea from a dead white man, typical nigger behavior.

Attached: 800px-Wheatstone_Charles_drawing_1868.jpg (800x884, 119.82K)

Wikipedia claims that even the view-master was invented by someone called William Gruber.

Yeah.

Attached: Who Wants Change.jpg (900x758, 137.74K)

It's honestly pathetic how black people try grasping at straws for anything a black person has done. Most of the time it is something meaningless, and the rest of the time they didn't even have a large contribution to making it.

They invented single mothers

Attached: 20220305_153458.jpg (720x231, 79.63K)

It was a small change to an already established invention from the 1700s, holy shit you sure you aren't American with your negro worship?

SPEAK FOR YUORSELF PIGSKIN NIGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=8Vwzk93NAP4&lc=z22jhp5wkryafzv13acdp43aen1vidx2swwuunmyrptw03c010c

Attached: 1646342952393.webm (400x656, 1.92M)

>stereoscopes invented in 1800s by British
>Viewmaster invented by German immigrant William Gruber in the 1930s
>diversity hire “leads team” that “updates” product in the 1970s
>We wuz inventerz n shit

Attached: 2216D89D-0459-4BBD-AE55-3B1F77E8650E.jpg (900x1039, 159.26K)

you should inform him seriously that he shouldn't show his face in this town anymore

because the next time he'll be waiting, he's going to be waiting around for lunch through his tube in a wheelchair

Blacks are pretty cool dudes once you get to know them, still don't get why this board hates them.

Is he okay ?

Why did I read Charles Harrison as Charles Manson?

i hate niggers

Haha that’s it?

I didn't expect the train to be real

Blacks have made major contributions in the realms of children's toys, stand up comedy, basketball, and shitty music.

I don’t hate blacks at all, I’ve known some good ones, the problem is the American culture of black worship and revisionist history to pretend whites are terrible and all blacks are genius wonderful people when it’s so obviously false. Case in point deification of George Floyd or vilifying of Thomas Jefferson.

I always wanted to be an inventor but everything is already invented

He really thought the train won't hit him when he stays of the rails didn't he?

Attached: 20220305_235614.jpg (1440x1870, 226.29K)

We wuz this that

Attached: 6C4C3D65-8FA3-4E1C-A22D-C0BD4A566DF6.jpg (380x508, 31.81K)

I’m from al Nasiriyah and what is this?

It's March, why am I seeing this?

You're not a REAL nigger worshiper unless you know the date the first bicycle was stolen

This NIGGER didn’t invent shit. What all of these nappy-headed liars do is obtain a patent for a similar device and !voila! suddenly Rastus be de inventor. What bullshit. And so many faggy brits desperate to suck Black cock. Sickening.

Is this Onion?

He invented it to distract you while he steals your shit.

Why do I care?

Grasping at straws is all fake and gay clownworld can do

the only nigger to have a train run on him and not make it out alive

Just combine two things, like a cheese grater knife

a nigger invendted a thing so useless kisd bearly know what is it
bravo
*clap* *clap*

>viewmaster.co.uk/htm/history.asp
Huh. Ctrl-F 'harrison' doesn't even appear in that page. The absolute state of black peoplel. I mean, I'd happily grant them an inventor or three, but they seem all to be bogus.

on the other hand, video game cartridges....

That nigger stole the patent and murdered the white dude who invented it

Imagine being so desperate to overcome your inferiority complex and self-loathing that you create an entire industry devoted to “we be inventin dat and de white man dun be stealin’ it”.

Slide thread. You should all know what to do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/View-Master

Type Stereoscope
Inventor(s) William Gruber
Company Mattel
Country United States
Availability 1939–present

Attached: Azov.jpg (781x767, 164.89K)

Take an idea from the intelligence agency, turn it into a toy, profit.

Totally based.

Many such cases apparently.

Attached: indian-selfie-too-close-to-train-1581889602658.webm (854x480, 473.75K)

thats a gadget not really invention. this is an innovation.

Holy shit! I loved that thing.
Damn. I guess niggers aren't violent criminals anymore, huh?

My favorite negro inventor made pic related. It was absolutely revolutionary at the time and changed modern backyard warfare like nothing before it. You could probably convert it into a flamethrower, but you'd need to seal off the parts better as it tended to leak.

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (512x384, 48.87K)

pretty sure the slide projector was invented in the 19th century by some europeen

He developed the updated version from the late 60s. It used injection molded plastic instead of bakelite. He didn’t invent the viewmaster.

cute, good for him.
i wish more niggers would invent toys instead of fucking up the western hemisphere together with the jews

they really shouldnt even try to bring up this subject, all it does is reveal the true breadth of White innovation.

>Wikipedia claims that even the view-master was invented by someone called William Gruber.
he invented the name "view-master", that's like neither inventing the waffle nor fire, but claiming chicken with waffle was their invention.

Did this technically get invented in the 1800s or early 1900s? Pretty sure I saw it in some doc on VR. Just a big ass wooden box on a tripod

Didn't invent the English language
Didn't invent plastic
Didn't invent the camera or the film
Didn't invent the concept of the projector
Didn't invent fabric clothing
Didn't invent eyeglasses or even glass
Didn't invent furniture

Didn't even invent the fucking wheel.

lol, the original was formed from bakelite? thats nuts and i want it

Hans Gruber's grandfather?!

>omgggg look this black guy invented... uhhh (insert inane invention)
>LOOK NOT ALL BLACKS ARE DUMB CRIMINALS
who cares?

They are generally pretty nice when it's just one. Add another and they tend to cling to each other and distance from you.
Add any more and it's best to leave as fast as you can.

Thats not an invention lol, he just developed a childrens toy which was cool as fuck when i was little

a black person invented laser eye surgery, stop being spergs to make yourself feel superior you incels.

No he died some vtuber pajeet not in india though

ffs just imagine being black, they must hate niggers and liberals soo fucking much

Trains is hard job.

Attached: bob.jpg (720x463, 31.41K)

The youtube video you fat fuck.

>right leg locked on impact
>after impact entire right leg seems to bend in 3 places through pants
Holy fucking shit. Never seen someone get hit by a train in this quality.
Captcha XSKKK

Attached: 1646437952616.gif (128x128, 124.3K)

My mother had one. It was a really dark brown almost black color. Felt brittle. So I understand why they made viewmasters plastic instead.

ohh you cheeky cunt the view master wasnt invented by charles harrison he just did a design
the original was invented by william gruber
fuck you

Loved that toy, ty user

>> a black person invented laser eye surgery
Yet another NIGGER lie and a failed country cuck to flack for him.

Wow! You guys, a nigger literally invented VR! I fucking love niggers.

Attached: 1644622877199.jpg (700x1050, 114.93K)

white folks do the same thing, you are not your ancestors or their inventions, you are YOUR actions and our actions are pretty gay, it's the time of faggotry from all angles, us included. if we WEREN'T big faggots, our actions would prove it and here we are, globohomo too limpwristed to take what they want but getting literally NO opposition from us so we're all just fucked in a different way

it has to get SO MUCH WORSE before it will get better. people are too weak and faggoty right now

Literally invented by a White guy.

N'vent'n sheeeit

Attached: download (12)~2.jpg (184x143, 8.11K)

Use a fucking butter dish and have room temp butter. It's called planning ahead.