Why do people believe voter fraud isn't real?

Attached: IMG_4056.png (932x805, 88.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2021/10/21/texas-lt-gov-dan-patrick-just-paid-his-first-voter-fraud-bounty-it-went-to-an-unlikely-recipient/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because there's no evidence for it.

Attached: 1609138434324.gif (444x444, 1.36M)

Because those who claim it were never able to produce damning evidence and at most has 'wow doesn't this look weird' graphs.

No smoking gun evidence. People tend to believe what they want to be true. The harsh reality is most people lack any ability to think for themselves.

>could have just posted some evidence
>dipped into his Alex Jones gif collection instead

>Because there's no evidence for it.
Same shit was said a year ago when the vax, masks and mandates were questioned.

Attached: what you think.gif (300x200, 496.22K)

>posts no evidence

that jump was Milwaukee, the biggest county, the blackest county.
it was inevitable...

Why people believe that voting can change something?

Because seething magaturds are priceless

We know it happened, we don't care. We stopped caring a long time ago. Fuck the USA's Zimbabwe-tier elections and their decrepit pedo Zog puppet president and his Chinese toddler rapist son. Fuck them all, I hope Putin hits Israel with the nukes first so I can watch it in real time, but I don't care either way at this point, as long as all of them get incinerated I'll be so happy.

Attached: 1642537881940.jpg (960x960, 136.71K)

this is what every shill in wisconsin said, regardless of the fact that Milwaukee closest 4 hours prior

waste of digits, denialist faggot.

Attached: trump-lost.jpg (491x850, 229.88K)

>Because those who claim it were never able to produce damning evidence and at most has 'wow doesn't this look weird' graphs.
Climate change is real sweaty trust the science

>vote count jumps by 100k in a state of 5.822 million
>SOUND THE ALARMS!!! SOUND THE ALARMS!!!!!!!!

classic retarded fatpublican mindset

CNN said so

They know we know and we know they know we know. These next 3 years are crucial for the shapings of the new societal order. I’m not sure we can stop it, but at least it’s being uncovered more everyday

>Checks source
>Ctrl+f "Nevada"
>Registered voters: 1,821,356
Well that was easy. Didn't you even check the source given in the image?

>Earth's temperature changes 1degree in a universe with objects that are millions of degrees and Democrats want to shut down the economy
Classic browntard mindset

I'm going to be doing a pilot run for a college class to see how many can be convinced that there is an apparatus in place to rig elections.

>1-2 weeks before election day, was notified by the Postal Service that his mail-in ballot was scanned and enroute to his county's Registrar of Voters
>never sent mail-in ballot and still has it, as well as official documentation that only 1 mail-in ballot was ever printed and verification by the Postal Service of the scan

For some reason, my county is resisting handing over public records with the company(s) they contracted/subcontracted for the voting systems and mail-in ballot tracking.

KYS

Attached: voterfraud.jpg (1308x8614, 3.26M)

>Pennsylvania registered voters: 9,091,371
Did they just make up every number in the first column? They're all multiples of 1,000. Shit-tier effort. I'm surprised anyone fell for that.

>Checks top link
>It's not even about the election
lol. I swear you guys used to put a bit more effort in than this. What happened?

>Why do people believe voter fraud isn't real?

republican lieutenant governor of texas is giving out $25,000 rewards for proven cases of voter fraud

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2021/10/21/texas-lt-gov-dan-patrick-just-paid-his-first-voter-fraud-bounty-it-went-to-an-unlikely-recipient/

Attached: 1646064651952.jpg (634x638, 79.81K)

why do people believe OP isnt a retard

To be fair, it is an aberration looked at in the context of that graph.

Attached: wink.png (572x535, 200.09K)