Who are the good guys in Fallout New Vegas?

Who are the good guys in Fallout New Vegas?

Attached: 5ejq7wht49d41.png (2000x2177, 647.39K)

Mr. House is the best route, you WERE hired to deliever the chip to him after all and he's gracious enough to give you room and board.
NCR is just a bunch of people who can't understand that democracy failed and shouldn't come back, Legion is a bunch of roman larpers ruled by a hypocrite with a brain tumor, and Yes Man is the only other sensible option, but he gives no hope for the future, merely "freedom" for the time being.

I knew I saved this for a reason.

Attached: 1642948225333.jpg (1620x1832, 769.37K)

Caesar > House > Independent > new globohomo

Legion still sounds the best

A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter Miller

Attached: Who Shit.jpg (320x294, 20.79K)

I've actually always been a house guy but the schizo meaning in that schizo meme is p poignant ngl.

Attached: 35d4eb7b7e6b57d292363ec99a389ea5535cc7fb04466b9b10579396a694de18_1.jpg (640x388, 33.64K)

why do people equate the faction that's a parody of civil war and wwii era america with post-2010 globalism?

Attached: 1267350350-00.jpg (388x400, 25.91K)

the midwestern brotherhood kek

AVE
Hail Caesar

Attached: Statue-Augustus.jpg (1500x2250, 457.59K)

You guys are frigging nerds. I used to beat dweebs like you up in community college

Elijah

Attached: 1594099090107.png (320x320, 102.46K)

NCR is kinda forced to be the good guys, if you want permanent peace and keep all factions except Caesars legion alive

Yes Man is the second best after that.

House seems to be the canon ending.

Caesars legion was shoehorned into the game and that shows. their camp is sterile and rather a side location.

ncr is kinda meh with ambassador COCKer.

The most development went into the house questline.

yesman is just a failsafe.

Attached: 1646505409069.jpg (1024x577, 114.17K)

>community college
RETARD ALERT!!!!!!!

>if you want permanent peace and keep all factions except Caesars legion alive
Don't you need to nuke BoS for NCR win?

Hard to say, for upper echelons I would say the Legion. They are ideological fascists and understand that the situation has changed and needs a new look. But the problem is that their grunts are brainlet barbarian savages. Whereas the NCR has reversed this dialectic. I can't recall the lolberg guy's name but he is the best bet imo. Very Machiavellian and knows what needs to be done. I'd even say that he is more of an expression of Aryan will than the brainlet reactionaries of the NCR and the Legion factions.

>tax on water
I don't think so

I just killed everyone and never talk to any faction

yesman is literally copypasta of house.

Obsidian only had 1,5 years to make the game btw.

Protip if you want to use power armor

complete all BoS quests and max out rep with veronica, before you blow them to Honkerinoes

Attached: 1646501534733m.jpg (1024x605, 56.5K)

I hate these memes so fucking much

For me, it's about making sure you take care of Rex, The nightkins in jacobstown, getting the kahns to relocate, not killing the nightkin Davison, not having Veronica hate you, getting the boomers to trade with outsiders . . . all the little things like that.

no, you can let the current elder in charge and make a ceasefire if you work for NCR as part of their main questlone

they're fun

Attached: son of man.jpg (663x500, 142.11K)

>The american libtards in aut left
Who made this shit?

I have plenty of Ram Ranch cowboy cocks, if you want any.

That and tangerine soda

Attached: 1646502614173.jpg (296x1024, 44.46K)

based players just killed everyone and called it a day

nah if you are in the BOS and you keep McNamara as elder he can give you a peace offer to the NCR where a team of Paladins will be guarding the lower levels of hoover dam. Col Moore doesn't like it and it will hurt your NCR rep slightly but post game it means the BoS guard the roads with the NCR and both factions come to a working arrangement in the Mojave despite the war between the main BOS and NCR still going on back west.

fuck the bos. enclave > bos

Yes, the Legion isn't fleshed out at all and the game really suffers from that, as the dialectic that is clearly presented is NCR-Legion with House as the third position.

The legion under Lanius.

Caesar:
>physically unremarkable
>petty, vengeful
>emotional decision making
>crude, disrespectful

Lanius:
>extremely physically capable
>stoic, pragmatic
>eloquent
>respectful, shows martial honor

In many ways Lanius is a way more perfect embodiement of the ideals Caesar seeks to uphold. He is a walking avatar of Mars. What I find very odd, and I think cannot be coincidence, is that the description that other people give of Lanius does not match up with the character we see in-game. Lanius is framed as a savage numerous times, even by Caesar himself, yet when we meet Lanius in-game he clearly is not a savage.

Caesar even specifically calls him not a great man even though Lanius seems to be a proper emperor, and Caesar merely a mob boss. A mob boss who reads books and copies ideas from them, but never fully embodies these ideas like Lanius does.

Attached: 6e35f2c4c139c5e843368b685cdbcfa8.jpg (1191x670, 135.09K)

Fuck BOS until fo4, just do the Arcade quests in New Vegas.

the powder gangers will bring order to the mojave desert

>teaming with faggots
>ever

Attached: gross.gif (356x400, 2M)