I honestly can't believe the Russian military was this shit the entire time

I honestly can't believe the Russian military was this shit the entire time...

Attached: hytx1aegbml81.jpg (1027x1278, 331.13K)

NATO is providing real-time intelligence to Ukraine. Also, they fly AEW/C on Ukrainian borders. The midget man should better stop sending planes because these will be hunted down

Attached: 1383379677186.jpg (895x592, 118.27K)

Globohomo shill, go back to discord, tranny abomination

>Shows you a bunch of cherrypicked photos of a large scale war
>expects you to believe this is a representation of the entire Russian military
Many such cases.

It's almost like when two modern countries go to true war, shit gets fucked on both sides

They could of at least got someone better at Photoshop. Also, a stinger would not be able to take out a SU-34 operating above 3 km and I doubt they have any long range anti air left.

drop the vpn you filth

Attached: beheaded russian animals.jpg (410x289, 37.86K)

Those are Bosnian Serbs, haven't seen that pic for years what a throwback.

Attached: 1646168160919.jpg (423x352, 22.32K)

The more authoritarian lawless and despotic regime gets, the more corruption it spawns. And in Russia corruption is astronomical. Our army and economy and other things are strong on papers. This is the only thing that helps hohols, because they were poorly prepared for the invasion also.

All of those are Ukrainian aircraft. Whole thing will end in 2 days when Kiev falls. Nazis will be executed in the street and it'll be glorious.

USA is the exact same way.

THE GHOST

Attached: 348.png (1182x1092, 1.03M)

Whoa look another globohomo shill thread!

>ukie copium levels: at capacity4mtkg

Attached: 5CE2344C-D24F-411A-81C0-B432EA4E2295.png (768x719, 148.49K)

If the Russian military isn't garbage then why haven't they succeeded in the predicted timeframe?

All major nations are this way. The festering corruption and corrosion of all nations has no limits in this day and age. It is everywhere. This is global. But rust and disease only manifest first in the weakest points. The era has only just begun.

This.
Oh fuck. You can't be serious. You can't be this fucked up.

Ukraine doesn't even have any Su-34 you enormous faggot retard

Yeah yeah yeah heard it all before.

Attached: liars.jpg (1080x2130, 637.75K)

They clearly do, look at the picture.

It took them a week to gain the majority of control, airports and nuclear energy supply. You fucking dumb cunt.

I live in Florida, shills. Death to globohomo

Attached: 0DAA7D7F-1CB6-4475-91A4-55B4C06A0686.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

>The Russian army is shit
>Also this is a global threat and possibly WW3.
Just like the last narrative of the deadly virus no one has died from.

It's true Ivan. US just has a lot more coin to throw around. If the Pentagon budget was the same as Russia's, our armies would be africa tier

Attached: 1643510610219.png (1440x1951, 881.78K)

Fake. That's the india's su-27 replica bought from china that falls one every year.

Attached: 1447931801424.webm (1920x1080, 2.44M)

This could be. But another explanation is that they are expecting an excalation against Nato and therefore they are saving theyr forces to fight a more tought enemy. Be aware

Remind me why the Serbs shouldnt have cleansed Bosnia of its muslims again?

Russian army is shit and we have crazy insecure dying midget dictator who has a grudge with the world who also threatens the west with the nukes. It's not a fucking joke.

I'm literally more worried about being nuked by our own government than Putin.

Clown world.

pootin expected another Crimea scenario, thus the state of the invasion army. He got overconfident and misinformed

The West spent 20 years decimating the Middle East only to hand it over to the Taliban along with 85Billion Dollars worth of military assets. Putin is an angel compared to people like Bush and Obongo.

That's just the tip of the dick

Attached: QgP6sf3.png (1526x1251, 374.33K)

It's all garbage just like everything that r*ssia makes.

Attached: Dlc8kHgUUAAlduq.jpg (1242x936, 145.7K)

Correct and objective.

>The West spent 20 years decimating the Middle East
Which throws all the sobbing over Ukraine right into virtue signaling. No one cared about those goat farmers because no one on the telly told them to.

Who are the middle eastern talibans for you?
Pootin started brother on brother war in the middle of Europe, threatens with nukes. He is just evil dictator who must me assassinated as soon as possible.