What is going on with these planes?

Going to post some pics taken not far from Pease AFB in New Hampshire.

I was wondering if someone could tell me what is going on. These are taken from just to the south.

This Pease is part AFB and part almost moribund commercial airport. Not sure if it has any scheduled flights anymore. There are no big commercial routes that go overhead here as far as I can tell. See flight aware pic rel.

So first I am going to post a couple of photos I took a little while back. These flights appear to me to be shipping illegals into New England. They come in low, in these apparently unmarked military looking planes. After they land, the surrounding area is inexplicably full of foreigners for a few days, apparently until they get shipped off somewhere.

The second group I took this morning. You can see they look very unlike the flying buses for the illegals. They are very, very high up. It doesn't seem to me they would have gotten up so high coming from Pease. They were travelling about NE to SW. There were four planes total. I was at the limits of the zoom on my little camera to get these photos.

One plane appears to have 4 engines, one has two. Both of these were leaving big white contrails. There was another plane that I almost missed, not leaving a contrail. And there was one where I could only see the contrails and couldn't perceive the plane itself. They were all heading in the same direction at the same time, apparently travelling together.

Attached: flight-aware.png (1353x679, 236.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/24/officials-ex-fbi-chief-nearly-died-vt-crash/26327231/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: plane-illegals.jpg (1293x861, 214.63K)

Attached: plane1272021a.jpg (582x1179, 141.29K)

C-17

Attached: jet-1-mar-5-2022.jpg (1500x1327, 310.76K)

Attached: jet-3-mar-5-2022.jpg (1500x1077, 215.97K)

>This Pease is part AFB and part almost moribund commercial airport.
Why the fuck would you do that?
>reeeeee you can't bomb our AFB we've got civilian hostages no fair

Attached: jet-2-mar-5-2022.jpg (522x486, 55.14K)

this is the one I couldn't get the plane. Not sure what was going on there.

Attached: jet-mar-6-2022.jpg (1500x884, 192.02K)

i think it was probably from when the government was downsizing the military back in the 90s, but they didn't really go all the way through with it, so there are some frankenstein monster bases lying around.

E-6 Mercury. Nuclear Doomsday command and control plane.

it is significantly more civilian than it is military

e-6 looks like it has four engines though?

I live near one of the major Air Force bases in the northeast and I can tell you when geopolitical things seem to ramp up there is always more activity. Also remember that despite the quiet little Yankee village image of New England this is some of the oldest settled parts of the US and the heartland of the Federal empire and as such even small rural towns may have spook activity

Attached: B77D0269-F386-476A-92CD-AFCCA58C2280.jpg (1000x1000, 455.98K)

>despite the quiet little Yankee village image of New England
You mean the image you try to desperately convince Europeans the northeast is like? Nobody thinks about that, when they think of New England they imagine Boston.

boy, you ain't just whistling Dixie.

"Former FBI Director Louis Freeh would have died within 60 seconds of sustaining a severed artery in a car crash eight months ago in Vermont if not for the life-saving actions of emergency crews, officials revealed Friday."
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/24/officials-ex-fbi-chief-nearly-died-vt-crash/26327231/

I live directly next to Pease.
it's one of the largest flight training areas on the east coast. a lot of new pilots take their tests there.
What you are perceiving as weird traffic is normal. Your just experiencing information overload since you and the rest of the normies learned how to track and interpret flight radar.

this shit scares the fuck out of me. if nukes flies Pease is one of the first targest since it's the largest logistical refueling and transport base besides Maine.
you're literally watching training flights. You can listen into their chatter if you have a decent scanner or ham radio, I pretty much have it as ambient sound. They do these flights mostly from springfield to pease.
When you see my name freaking out about air traffic around me in the /skg/ then you should be freaking out. Everything has been pretty normal

We know Eglin AFB is not involved, because all they do is shitpost on Any Forums and Reddit all day

well, i've been here 9 years and it doesn't seem normal to me, but ok.

>skylarp general
lel

years
>>Doesn't research the fucking base or what it's function is
You're watching new C5 pilots and KC135 Pilots getting their training hours in. Watch the next few planes as they make their approach, they will do several touch and goes then fly back to their bases. We've already had one C5m and on tanker do their training this morning. Also Readiness Command has been testing response time the past few weeks so don't shit yourself if you see a Gulfstream buzzing the area.

The wierd shit you want to pay attention to is where the tablets head out to over the Atlantic. Often they will be refueling craft that doesn't show up on radar. That's the fun stuff. Go pick up a radio and tune into the base frequencies. You'll then realize you're a schizo.

Attached: IMG_20220305_135430971_HDR~2.jpg (1166x1699, 751.01K)

it's the comfiest thread but autistic as fuck.

also pease is home to Portsmouth International, so yes there are commercial flights out of here all the time. It's also home to a great flight school, so often you'll see tons of cessnas training. cool base to live around, but given current political climate, it's somewhere i'd rather not be right now.